Stig's Slim Fast Diary

Hi I am back Rome was Fab, even better than last time, my son could not get over all the sights. We had a ball and did what we wanted; including eating. I was not silly with food but enjoyed it, with all that walking I had to eat. So the bad news is I have put weight on not too much, mostly gained when I came back. Still I have had a good day today and will continue. I am so proud of myself today was going to get a sandwich for lunch when I was in Asda shopping but wait for it I got Raspberries and blueberries instead !! I have found out this week I have got to go to Bulgaria at the end of the month so must loose my weight before then.
I have not got back to Jillian (Shred DVD) but will next week.

Good morning all, if anybody is out there! Had a good day yesterday and have got some healthy foods in for today. Not sure if you remember but I was switching over to Soya milk for my shakes'; it is having a fantastic effect on my digestive system! I think I will stay with it. Still no real exercise.

welcomne back glad to hear u had a good time in rome, v jealous! great news that ur back on sf!

Glad you enjoyed yourselves in Rome. It ruins the hols i think if your constantly worrying over cals etc. Well done for getting back on SF and for picking the fruit over the sarnie. Not so sure id be as strong!

Back