Stig's Slim Fast Diary

I have got some soya milk but I have made a decision today, as I have more a less stayed the same this week, I am going to change my diet for a few days. I am going to stay on this site but am going to try WW, where I will eat more. It has been a hard decision but I need to do something as I will pack in the whole diet if I do not loose any weight soon. I will put weight on for a day or two whilst it all pans out.
I am too tired to exercise today, yet another hospital visit with my son last night (emergency doctor not A&E). He is okay but his temperature stays at about 104, so taking care of him.

sorry to hear about ur son, hope he gets better soon, and good luck with ww!

Hope your son is well soon. I'm enjoying the switch to SW, I'm never hungry I can't work out how I'm going to lose weight! We shall see tho next week, don't give in your doing well x

Hows your son doing???
It's the season for illnesses I think mind ((hugs)) xxx always when the seasons are changing I notice it.

I used to go to weight watchers but I found it all too stressful. I wouldnt be able to sleep the night before so would have a night time weight! It just wasnt for me... I need to do this on my own without pressure, but it does work for alot of people.
What I didnt like about it was slimfast was made out to be some sort of stupid diet, when really if you just cont the calories youre getting alot for your calories! It all seemed like competition with other diets... best thing is to try not label what youre doing, and just keep calling it 'losing weight' lol. xxx

Hi Sorry mind has not really been on diet, thank you so much for the kind words for my son, he is still not well (not serious but uncomfortable). First things first, I was going to swap to WW that was doing it at home but it just did not work for me, I do not have a stop eating button so I was eating for the last couple of days and never stopping so have put about 2 1/2 lbs on !! Now feeling very silly and I have to loose that yet again so guess what back on SF. I know what I am having so feel safe. Rowan as you were saying people do not take SF seriously.
I have not done my Shred for two days but have a chesty cough and do not want to push it down any further. So I will be good today.

Hi Thanks Rowan, he is still ill have an appointment this morning hope he is okay.
I am trying to be good and will go with you and aim for a good Feb but the last week I am in Rome not a lot of hope of being really good there, will have to eat what we can afford, might be Mcdonalds all the way. The good news is I am not feeling too well and have lost some of that weight !!! Not well enough to do Shred, watched the US biggest looser last night and felt afraid Jillian was going to shout from the TV "Get back to training, if you want to loose weight you have got to earn it"

stig said:
felt afraid Jillian was going to shout from the TV "Get back to training, if you want to loose weight you have got to earn it"

I wish I had someone drilling me like this daily!!

I am trying to be really good but it really is not working. Not feeling well myself and looking after my son who now is going to be off school until at least Monday is testing me. I so want to get back to Shred but it will have to wait. On a plus a friend has asked me to do a 5k with her in June, this could be something that might re motivate me when I am better. I will try not to snack on rubbish foods that feel good for a minute and then depress me because I know I will put on weight. Still I will be positive and try.

Okay boys and gals not been good all week even had chip shop chips last night but son is well and should return to school tomorrow, I am not 100% yet so Jill will have to weight LOL. Off to Rome a week tomorrow so will aim to get to the weight it shows on my profile, 3lb higher. I should be able to do that LOL. Will get myself tarted up for my hols, having roots done this week.

Hi

I am still around but now my son is back at school trying to catch up on stuff. Right still not eating great but wait for it I went for a run this morning yes pick yourselves of the floor, I did about 2 and a half K walked a bit. I took the strongest dog so he could pull me LOL It's a start might even go again later, my son can walk the other dogs and I will run with fast boy Okay my son can probably walk as fast as I can run. I might even get him to shout at me like Jillian. (will d the Shred on my return from Rome)

Will try and catch up later Take care

Well done on going out for the run, all it takes is that 1st small step. After that youll be flying hun. Enjoy Rome and more importantly all the yummy italian food. :)

oops I did it again, okay it was more of a walk run but I felt I was doing a bit. Yes Rome and food, a tricky one, no it isn't really I will be good at breakfast and lunch and then after a days walking around all those sights have something nice.

Im sure youll do fine. Plus they have all the lovely fresh produce daily. Nibble that all day then like you said after a days sightseeing enjoy it properly. If you cant enjoy yourself properly on holiday then where can you?

Went for another run, this time my husband ran with me, I felt like I was really running because all the dogs came and when I looked at the smallest dog a Jack Russell he was running with his tiny legs. Saying all that I have been bad food wise. Is our wedding Anniversary today husband got my sweets as a pressie, it is a tradition so cannot blame him; I have not stopped eating all day. I will make sure in Rome I hang around the back streets with the older women. Back to weight I was about 3 weeks ago. When I come back from Rome I am going for it 100%

Back