Stig's Slim Fast Diary

Well, here I am on weigh in day and the results again are pants ! but hey ho. I even put on weight since Friday but lost weight over the whole week, if you get my drift. 1lb again, I still have the half I lost last week as well. So really I now weigh 159.5.
My Shred DVD has not arrived yet but I do not think the post has been as the dogs have not gone into lets get the postman mode LOL. I have read loads of reviews on the DVD and it almost seems too good to be true. If I stick to it I will be super fit, be able to wear skinny jeans and muscles like Claude Van Damme, perhaps I should not do it, not sure I want to look like a bloke in skinny jeans running every where.
Posty just been no DVD>

1lbs is a good amount!!! You should google what 1 lbs looks like and you won't be dossapointed! Xx

Okay , are you all sitting in your little boxes because it is confession time...........
I will say this very fast, I have eaten chocolate more than I should.........
Part of it was for good, part not, it does help me when I am constipated which I am(sorry) It was the good stuff (if any chocolate can be).
Yummy Mummy you are right I googled 1lb of fat and on images saw a lovely lump of it and I have lost that. Biker you have lost 15lb of that stuff in a month.

Don't be guilty stig I've just ate 5 custard creams half a family size bag of crips chicken kebab and chips... Eurg

Yummy Mummy I did laugh !!
Well my chocolate worked, something I must not do every day. Working my way up to breakfast, do not like it too early or lunch seems so far away. Funny I have not eaten since about 6.30 last night never hungry to I start eating.
Going for coffee with a friend today, I have found the most fabulous cafe, it always has a few tables with women having a heart to heart(probably talking about their diet LOL). The cafe is down a little lane and does not advertise, goes by word and mouth, I just love it.
Remember be good, we want to knock the world dead this summer with our stunning bodies not our bottoms !

ooh i need to google the 1lb thing :D

Had a better day today. Did drink far too much coffee and got that sick feeling.
Got my hand weights for when my Shred DVD comes.

A bit worried about no one being around, hope you guys are okay.
Very tired today, I hope I have not got the flu coming on, I want to do that DVD when it comes.

stig said:
A bit worried about no one being around, hope you guys are okay.
Very tired today, I hope I have not got the flu coming on, I want to do that DVD when it comes.

I wish I had flu again it was impossible to eat!!! I'm sadly stuffing my face and hiding from the success to ease the guilt! :0( x

It is here at last, will do it after school pick up. If I do not post again today you know Jillian has killed me !

I have done it. Jillian has nearly killed me parts are fine, the weights and crunches but the jumping bits.... I just wanted to vomit afterwards. Will do it tomorrow, it is really good, I am far mored tired than when I used to do an hour in the gym with my trainer. I must remember not to eat beforehand.

i always find jumpy bits in the dvds and stuff nearly kill me, also davinas jump and touch the floor type squats that i start doing and then almost end up falling on the floor half way thru lol. well done for doing the dvd! i love it when you actually feel like you have done exercise, i bet you will be aching tomorrow! x

Ache a bit today but have done it all again and it felt so much better today, feel a bit wobbly but not like last night I could not eat for ages. There are little bit about an inch around my body that ache, I guess they are muscles. Jillian manages to keep me motivated. My weight seems to stay the same infact I have put on half a pound and I have been very good, so am going to mix my foods up a bit more, I am a creature of habit, did go for the cottage cheese yesterday which was lovely. Today soup.

Still having a good day, it has flown past with the work out, then took the dogs for a walk, on the way back a neighbour invited me in for coffee back home some of the awful stuff called house work, also had some soup. I had a WW tomato and something it was full of flavour, really nice. Time for school pick up, it is after I have finished being a taxi I will have t be careful !!!! Walking a tad funny, those trainee muscles.

Just done day 3 of Shred and is much easier, can breath straight after that is a bonus.
This site is so dead not sure where everyone has gone but I hope everyone is still working hard. It feels very lonely.

im still around :) it is quiet though thats true! well done for doing day 3! it feels so good when you can get thru a workout without dying! x

Glad to see some old bodies back, feels better.
Well have done day four of Jillian and I do feel better, not aching so much today, I guess my body is getting used to it. The animals are not joining in so much, it is very hard to do press ups anyway but with the dogs trying to lick the sweat of is a bit gross. My weight will not budge, I am still getting down about that but hopefully Jillian will make me drop a dress size. I am going to try not to have any dairy as apparently Blood group O should stay away from it to loose weight, I have bought some soya. I have also gone back to Rye bread, something must work.

Last edited:
Well done on all the exercise! I have been hiding stig. I gained 5lb this week and joined slimming world on a complete whim. Ive never tried it before so I'm like a fish out of water!! Xx

Well done for doing something about it, we all have slips. I loose and gain the same stone every year !! Slimming World I have heard good things about, good luck with it.

i did slimming world for a couple of weeks but like alot of things had to stop because of money! doh! my cats tend to stay out of my way when i exercise thankfully, couldnt do with them under my feet getting squashed! i never heard about that dairy type o blood thing before, how will avoiding dairy work doing slim fast tho!?

Back