Still plodding on and feeling fat! ...

perhaps the boxer has the bad breathe ???? xx

I really agree with Rosebud's comment
Have a think about your goals and how important they are and decide whether you want to do this right now. If you do then get on the wagon and stat there - no excuses - and within a couple of weeks the losses should be paying off enough to keep you going.
I really feel good on this WOE and for the first time in years am looking forward to my summer holiday and staying ON the programme.

A boxer who thinks she weighs nothing. LOL

Morning jools

Morning Jools.
How u feeling hunni?
Waves to the kids, woof woof and puss puss`s

Woofy x

They will catch up babes.... Keep drinking and flush it all out.

Keep going babes

Woofy x

Have just made my first ever mim. It was delicious. Made it with the cinnamon and had a little double cream with it too. Very nice. Must admit to being slightly full.

Must experiment with flavours now!

Xx

MIMs are amazing and they help so much with staying on this eating plan.

I love the rich chocolate MIM (recipe listed in the recipe section at the top of the page) and also the toasted cheese MIM which uses those toaster pockets mmmm.

Every little helps!

hey guys ..

weighed in on saturday and I have somehow gained 2lbs? Wasn't happy but have stuck with the plan and will see how it goes!

Hope you are all well.

Im gutted to change my ticker but it has to be done!

xx

aww hunny.
maybe it's like woffy said,flush it out.
it will happen.
xx

Blimmin hope so Hun.

If I didn't feel thinner I would give up!

I've thrown away the batteries from my scales. I'm so sick n tired of obsessing on the scales!

Xx

Hi Jools.
I didn't weigh myself before starting this WOE (I don't own scales - previous experience proves they would become the focus for me ) I am really concentrating on how I feel....And I feel good. If the scales told me I had only lost a pound since January I would be gutted so I just don't want scales and weight to be my motivation.

scales have a split personality i think
one minute they like you the next they don't.:sigh:

Hi Jools

Did we post a few years ago on the ww boards? I have twins too - fun lol! (mine are 9 now!). I hate the scales so much, they have such power over me, I felt sick this morning weighing for the first time because I needed a good loss to keep away from the crisps! I have weird weigh-ins especially at certain times of the month, I know its temporary but it has usually been enough for me to throw in the towel. I am going to weigh once a fornight now to try to avoid the annoying flucuations that I cant cope with. Its so hard though not to jump on the scales all the time but I have to do it.
Good luck im sure this will be a great week for you.

Andi x

Morning Jools

yuup its so hard to get bak on track
i had fri off then that led to sat and sun and yest off and 5lb gain
now trying today but its so hard, i keep thinking i cant do it and thats what makes us giving up but really trying to find that switch in my head and turn it bak on

How's it going for you skinnylala? Im fully back on track and live salads on a hot day!

Hope everyone is well xxx

should see a good weight loss............. whens weigh day ? x

Back