Stooopid little man

Me and 2 friends (slim and pretty) were in a club, walking through the crowd. These 2 guys made lewd comments to my friends, and then kicked me and told me i shouldnt be allowed out as I was too fat!! YUP KICKED ME!! I just walked away with tears in my eyes....that happened years ago and i still remember it so clearly i would know the 2 guys if i saw them again. But would they remember me?? I doubt it.....their silly 30 secs of being mean has stayed with me for all these years...amazing how strangers have the power to hurt us.
Dont let his unjustified and idiotic comment have even a moments more space in your memory bank...not remotely worth it. I shall rejoice the day i reach a size 10 and woe betide ANY one who comments on my appearance when I do :) you go girl and well done on the weight loss x

Oh my god, that is just the nastiest thing, what a couple of w**kers. People ca be so cruel, why on earth would you do such a nasty thing to a complete stranger..I'm so sorry you had to put up with somethign like that.

What about starting a list of comeback lines, so we're all prepared??? Might be a giggle.....

Good idea. I always liked the classic, I may be fat but your ugly and I can lose weight.

One of my friends got a nasty comment form some gilr once about being over weight and she just turned around and said to her "Yes I'm fat but your boyfriend doesn't seem to mind..." he he he, love it.

Good idea. I always liked the classic, I may be fat but your ugly and I can lose weight.

One of my friends got a nasty comment form some gilr once about being over weight and she just turned around and said to her "Yes I'm fat but your boyfriend doesn't seem to mind..." he he he, love it.

Good ones! Bet that shut them up!

"Yes I'm fat but your boyfriend doesn't seem to mind..."

This one has got me in stitches... :D

Seriously, at a size 10 there's no way you could look pregnant, he must've been insecure about his height :D

'Shouldn't your carer be with you?'
'Have you looked in the mirror recently?'
'Sorry, I didn't catch your name....what is it? ****? To$$er?........... (insert rude word here)
'Does your mummy know you're out alone?'
'Just cos you have a small (insert word here), don't take it out on everyone'
'They do say that too much wan**ng affects your eyesight, I know I'm looking hot so you must really wa** a lot!!'

'Sorry, I didn't catch your name....what is it? ****? To$$er?........... (insert rude word here)
'They do say that too much wan**ng affects your eyesight, I know I'm looking hot so you must really wa** a lot!!'

Lol love them all chick!!! x x x

'A big mouth doesn't make up for a small ............(insert your preferred name for genitalia)'

These are too good to lose - just copy the whole section and add (like all the best recipes):

‘I may have a pound to lose, weight can be lost easily.’
‘You however, little man, are pure and plain ugly. That will never change.’
(in response to are you pregnant?) 'yes thanks and it's his, so you should stop oogling him - it's quite sad to look so desperate’
‘I may be fat but your ugly and I can lose weight.’
‘Yes I'm fat but your boyfriend doesn't seem to mind…’
'A big mouth doesn't make up for a small ............(insert your preferred name for genitalia)'
'Does your brain cell hurt when you talk?'

men+alcohol=pr**ks
dont worry hn im sure you looked fabulous. just focus on how good you felt when you started the night :)
xxxx

Back