Stop kidding myself

Thinking about my weigh in's and they have been as follows, according the cdc dodgy scales!

Starting weight 15.8
Wk 1 = -12
Wk 2 = -3
Wk 3 = -1
Wk 4 = -3

So it 19lbs

According to my scales

Starting weight 15.4 day later than CDC

Wk 1= - 8
Wk 2 = -3
Wk 3 = - 3
Wk 4 =

Just reading diaries to get through the day and wanted to say well done!! Who is the Linda you keep mentioning? A diet guru perchance but obviously not cd related?!! Hope new cd councellor goes well!

Hi, in search of me, it's Linda spangle, 100 days, either book or app,each day you read a short piece to think about your habits, etc and how to change your attitude about food and eating habits. I thought it was worth a try! How are you getting on?

So I was really hoping to see the 13's today but it hasn't happened so I will have a really good day today and hope to see it tomorrow. Tennis with DD this morning and at the moment the sun is out which let's face it is a blessing after the dreary rain and grey cloud. Linda talks today about only eating half of the food that you take and never again taking seconds, I think that's very sound advice. My portion control goes out of the window and in any restaurant the food is often piled onto the plate which I don't need. Gonna have to practises this once I am back on food and might need to go back over all of lindas wise words again!

Wk 1= - 8
Wk 2 = -3
Wk 3 = - 3
Wk 4 = - 4 on my scales so it shows - 18 CDC shows - 19

Certainly not seeing the 13's today as I fell off the wagon yesterday due to a whopping headache. Drank about four l of water as I had got pretty hot playing tennis, but then felt dreadful all after noon , and ended up eating stuff that I shouldnt have touched with a barge pole! Looks like a pretty busy day today which will help with my focus I hope!

Keep on keeping on!!

We're back on track today right? If we're really good the rest of the week we should still get some weight off. I think your tennis playing is really good. That exercise might help negate your little indiscretions with food? I struggle to climb up stairs talk less of anything else. x

Am in the 13's, ok so it's 13.13.5 he'll that's good enough for me! Haha.

Been out all morning with DD at a sports thing. Just popped back for soup and a bar and then going back to pick up. Not been great with my water today so far and am going to try and catch up.

Have had a few comments in the last few days! Sister noticed I had lost weight at the weekend and complimented me, saw another friend yesterday who said I looked great and my skin was glowing, I said i am not surprised with the. Amount of water I am chugging! Must have cleanest kidneys! Nice when it starts to notice, but bravely told one friend I still had two stone to loose and she said where from so told her how much I weigh at the moment and she looked shocked, must not let this sway me from the path! Got to get to 12 st.

Enough rambling!

YAAAAYY!!!!! hello 13's!!! Really pleased for you! It must feel really worth it when you start getting comments. Even your sister commented! Maybe shell get motivated to try CD too when she see's how well you're doing.
Keep it up X

Wahooooooo! I'm so delighted for you!!! I'm having a rough time at the moment water wise too! I'm sick of it tbh I'd kill for a cherry coke lol xxxx

Well done on your loss! xx

Cee I think my sis has given up so I don't think it will motivate her! She is single too and has been for a very long time and has no desire to get out there and find anyone any more so I think she is content to carry on as her life stands.

Hi SW it's just such a struggle!

MsV thank you! Not much of a loss but its down rather than up!

Have woken up feeling very hungry waiting for my peppermint tea to cool enough to drink, hopefully that will help. As usual had a good day until getting home about 8.30and polishing off some bits from my daughters picnic. Can't do that today..

Last night I thought the leg pains were a bit better but probably as i was sitting down most of the day and so my back didn't have to work so hard. Still carrying on with the exercises and hoping they will have some effect .

Ok so I tried not to freak out when the OH just stated that he had eaten enough carrots tonight to last a year.... Well for a start some of them were sweet potatoes and some carrots, but I thought I don't have to take time to cook for him at the moment but then to complain p***ed me right off and boy oh boy did I bite back!

Rant over..

Calmed down a bit! But as the OH was supposed to be travelling this week when he then said about the carrots, I just thought you are not even supposed to be here and you are complaining..

Back on the scales the two lbs I put on at the weekend are off so it's back to square one and determined to have a good week. Managed four L of water yesterday and I am sure that helped get rid of the weekend blip. At home today with DD who wants to have a chill out day at home, so I can get lots of water down and see if we can tackle her room!

Wish I knew why I have to sabotage, but reading other diaries others seem to suffer the same thing and be equally baffled, I mean I am making progress and suddenly bam, I am stuffing things in my mouth, not enjoying them and keep going back for more...

Back was better yesterday, some leg pains but got through most of the housework without agony, so am being focused about the three times a day exercises and stretches.

That made me laugh, he wasn't supposed to be there and he was complaining haha! You know My OH really got to me this weekend too. I'm still feeling a little down about it. He apologised and tried to get cuddly last night but I'm still upset with him. I know I should let it go, but I can't. Not when I'm also premenstrual! Men!
You only put on 2lbs at the weekend? I put on 5! FIVE!!!! You should have another good loss by Monday then. You're right about other people having the same problem. It seems almost every one of my subscribed diaries had a weekend of indulgence. They're all getting back on plan though, and that has really helped me. It's good to know I'm not a failure, I'm just normal. So I can get back on and try again. Before now, I would have given up and binges my way up to 4 lbs heavier than when I started.
Enjoy sorting out your DD 's room today. Nice quality time with the daughter.

Wahooooooo! I'm so delighted for you!!! I'm having a rough time at the moment water wise too! I'm sick of it tbh I'd kill for a cherry coke lol xxxx

ASDA do an own-brand cherry cola that has malic acid and not citric acid. Tastes good too! Perhaps useful as a treat?

And very well done getting into the 13s. Next stop, the 12s!!

Oh and one of my skinny friends asked if i had lost weight today, she said it looks like lots, which is a real compliment as the skinnies don't usually notice!!

I am doing well at the moment, long may it last! I have been through a very tough time personally and of course I took it out on the food again.

I am losing steadily now and thrilled to be so! We just need to keep our nerve, once we are finally up and running, and remember where we are headed and how happy and proud we will be when we get there x

Back