STOP ME FROM STOPPING...

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
End of day 2...im not in ketosis yet but starting to get into it...light head...headaches, dizziness/wobbly legs etc...Sitting in my living room resisting the urge to go to the kitchen...im already having thoughts of...just do it for a week then stop...all because I want to eat crap basically...literally craving carbs...REALLY BADLY!!! GRRRRRRR...must not cave in...and no the diet will be a lot easier when hunger pangs stop...but then I remember I ate crap when I wasn't even hungry before...hmmm...Trying to get through the night...may just go to bed!:wave_cry:

sleep on it! remember, the pain is only temporary. short term pain for long term gain :)

Gonna go to bed!!!! Plan! Starting to feel a bit sick! Think the water/cotta pie combo may have unsettled me lol!

It will get better. You can do this.

Logging off now...fingers crossed tomorrows easier!

update us tomorrow morning, bet you will feel a bit better :)

i find the evenings bad for cravings, but i save most my food for my eve meal and have a big cup of tea and a bar in bed and by then, im really full and ready to sleep without dreaming of carbs.

I'm awake...I do feel a lot better...wonder if I've reached ketosis? Weighed in, couldn't resist) morning of day 3 and I've list 6lbs...a reminder my health can't afford for me not to do this let alone my self confidence.

I've only been having 1 cuppa first thing so not really using the allowed milk. Think I may start having a second 1 in the eve-good plan.

On to another day!

Thanks for your help!

im sorry i missed your plea yesterday.. i know last week i was definitely in a bad place and this place saved me!

Im glad to hear that you are feeling better today, and i just want to say that if you can stick it out for a week, you have altready done the really hard bit. week 2 you will feel much better. so to do it for a week and then stop means you would miss all the benefit of your suffering and hard work this week... dont do it!

if you stop, you would have to go through the hard bit all over again if you restart... no one wants to do that more often than they have to...

stick with it, its not for too long and its totally worth it! :)

Thanks for that.,.your totally right and I know it! Had a bit of an epiphany today...will post a thread about it as it may help others!

Back