Stop/Prevent the binging! By WMBB and CupCakeKatie

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
Well me and cup tend to have binging blips such as tonight, and me and cup thought it would be nice to join forces to support each other when we feel a binge coming on so we can prevent it from happening.

I thought we could start a thread to get others on board so we could share tips and give support when you feel the binging urge coming on?

I don't know what makes me binge eat, i think its probably tiredness. when i feel tired i want a quick surge of energy so hit the chocolate.

I am 7lbs from my first goal and really want to get there by the end of march as its my birthday so i want to go on a shopping binge :)

I also have a few more of my own pointed recipes i can share with you guys as days/weeks go by. :)

Hi everyone!
As me and WMBB said (real names?? lol) we have problems with bingeing and have decided to support each other and try to encourage each other to not ruin our hard work by eating rubbish without thinking!
Anyone else who has any tips or wants any help is more than welcome to join us!

Im not sure why i binge, sometimes its because i am upset or tired but sometimes i just feel that i cant be bothered anymore and just want to eat. I did very well all day but them when i am alone in the evenings i get bored and eat alot of sweet things over my normal points. Ive been doing ww since september 09 and even though i still enjoy it, my enitial enthusiam and will power are fading and my losses stopped.
Its such a bad habit i have got myself into and i cant seem to break it, Anyone who is willing to help me (us!) get out this cycle will be met with open arms!!!

I am setting myself a challange that i will not binge for 1 month, the whole of March untill my 21st at the beggining of April which i am going away for. I want to be able to enjoy it and eat without too much worry and to be able to buy some nice clothes when there. If i can go a whole month i will allow myself to buy anything i want no matter how expensive!! (i am a very tight with money!)

So thats my plan.... to keep WMBB on track, as well as myself and ANYONE else and to not binge for an entire month. :)

Its the evenings for me too cup, I think " oh its only one night, it wont do any harm" then i feel guilty about it afterwards. Well im going to make some low fat cakes tomorrow, if they turn out good. i'll post the recipe up :)

oh my goodness, this is so perfect as I have just come on here to distract myself as I've just had two pieces of toast and honey and the rest of the loaf is calling my name!

Katie - I'll definitely be up for a one month no binge challenge!

WMBB - I'm hoping to lose 7lbs in March too, it would be amazing if we both achieved it!

I'm definately in! I went to bed really early last night to stop thinking about the hula hoops!!! 1 month challenge sounds great! xx

This is fantastic! Hi everyone, lets do this together :)

I managed a STS today so i am feeling positive that i can do this.

Day 1 ....Here we go!

according to the scales i sts..... i was expecting alot worse!

starting weight at the start of the challenge: 9st 6.5lbs

Last edited:
Hi Guys what a great idea!! I seem to do great during the week (not saving any points though I have to add) but I stay within - its the weekends I seem to lose it!! Fridays are the start I do nightshift on a Thurs and really dont gather myself well on the Friday and feel sorry for myself cause I'm so tired pathetic isnt it?:cry:and it goes on from there I think ok I'll have Saturday off but a sensible off-which usually carries on till Sunday and I'm left on a Monday morning riddled with guilt:break_diet: I get so angry with myself as due to the weekends off I'm losing very little or STS and its just not happening quick enough for me ok sorry guys needed to get that off my chest . .and my tummy . . and my arms . . .and my thighs . . .:wave_cry:

Welcome :)
Im exactly the same, im either STS or gaining a little, losing a little, but not gettin anywhere and i know its from the binges. I find the weekends easier as people are around the house and i eat over my points when i am alone....probly from shame!

I have a massive problem with binging! Especially sunday night but for the past 2 sundays i havent done it!!! :D

Instead i make sure i have washing and ironging to do. I know its not what you want to do on a sunday night but it stops the boredom.:cool:

oh thank you katie and wmbb, im fine monday to thursday its the weekend friady through to sunday that gets me every time, its like i decide to eat as much as i can, i ignore points all weekend ruin the good work iv put in, get depressed about it weigh myself realise iv gained and then eat to comfort??? really think this is a fab thread need all the help i can get and today being the first of march katie im gonna hop on your challenge and promise not to binge for one whole month!!!
thanks girls
:)
xxx

Well so far so good. My boyfriend ruined my lunch meal plan as we went to wether spoons but i had a panini which was 11.5 pts then had dinner which was 5.5pts and a mini milk which was 0.5pts and i also earned 0.5 from activity and thus my total is 17/19 today and no binging in sight!

Make sure you have those last 2 points WMBB! Well done on making good choices and surviving plan changes! They are always a pain and very hard to deal with. Ive done well today too, ive not even snacked really which is amazing for me, i feel brilliant and back in control, i hope it lasts.

Brilliant thread, thanks!

Can I join in too.

Find weekends difficult but today has been good and hopefully the rest of the week will be better.

Will be looking for lots of support from you all......

Run now!!!!

Its so good to read this thread & realise Im not the only one who blows it at weekends - only sometimes it start on a Thurs night & Im still at it on Monday!!! :slap:
Going to try really hard with you all - NO MORE BINGING......

Welldone everyone for day 1 with no binging, i found it hard to be honest because the other half was here and he eats anything and everything, but we did it people!! wooo heres to another good day!

Well done! Bfs are the killers of good diet intentions! So congrats, Day 2 here we come!

Thanks congrats on your good day too !! XXXXX

Back