Stress levels

Good deal so at least you can control what you are eating, well both of you are eating

so its win win lol

SilverSilph - I'd be really interested to see some of your artwork, do you have a website?

OMG!!!!! You lucky girl, i love prop making only got to do it once tho, for a pantomine:p!!!
:eek:I wanted to go to see Magik Macabre ssssssooooooooo much, wanted to see the show they're performing on Halloween night!!!!
Unfortunately couldn't get a baby-sitter since i've already booked my sis to babysit when i go to the Fallout boy concert!!!!! :sign0007:
The ads look AMAZING, can't believe you get to be part of that!!!! :party0019:
Good luck with the clown head xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG your job sounds stressful BUT you will only feel more pants if you give in to that devil food monster.
YOU CAN DO IT HUN & you deserve to lose this weight, this diet is for you & to help you feel better, try to remember why you are on it & hopefully that will help
Failing that put some masking tape across your mouth lol

Good luck
Niki
x

.....to answer your earlier question...the extra smilies are in the "Go Advanced" bit of posting, press "more" in the smilies box
:party0038::party0038::party0038:

Munkypooh I dont have a site but I have some pics from my portfolio up on my bebo, if u wanna look. its not great stuff tho. Photo Album
Got out of the habit of drawing unfortunately and painting tho in the middle of a painting now, might put it on bebo if im happy with the result. and thanks for the smiley tip :D :thankyou:

Little Miss Living you should totally go to see the show, best seats will be in the first balcony :D It gonna be pretty cool, most of the tricks have never been done, we had some fun wracking our brains trying to figure out how to pull them off :D the show will be running for 2 or 3 weeks from the 24th :)

thanks for the vote of confidence Kilobel, may just have to try the masking tape :gimi: :D

God i'd LOVE to go!!! If it was on in cork you wouldn't be able to hold me back:p
unfortunately i'd need an overnight babysitter and those are hard to find:cry:
I heard Wes Craven is doing a version of it over in the US!!!
My bro is a magician been doing it for few years now, he'd love to go too but again whole babysitter prob, he's two children and work etc!!!!
Maybe someone will post clips on youtube, i hope:sigh:
Looks unreal, def my type of show lol

ooh, the "creature character mask" is really cool! :)

If i was in cork I'd babysit for ya, I did over night once bout 5 years ago lol. wes craven is doing a version in vegas alright, gonna be the same magician too. he's a great guy, was really nice too me even tho i was just a lil college graduate :)

thanks munky :) I actually got my worst grade for that, best grade was for the dagger :D

Oooh i like your pics
Sorry i took a peek. That one with you and James looks really nice

wow i loved the chess set and samurai items!!! Then again i'm crazy bout japan so it figures lol

oh and you look stunning in the dress for James' grads!!! ps sorry for being nosey lol xxxxxxxxx

Ya go girl, give it your best shot and I am sure it will be terrific, believe in yourself because ya can do anything and its obvious that ya love your work and are good at it, my prayers are with ya, let us know how it pans out!!

thanks munky :) I actually got my worst grade for that, best grade was for the dagger :D

Well everyone looks for different qualities I suppose!

I've asked the technical folks if they could put an art section in the entertainment bit of the forum, I thought it would be interesting to have a look at, and maybe chat about what the arty folks on here are creating!?
I've put a few of my paintings in my album in the meantime!

ooh just had a look at your portfolio -CLASS!!!!!

Back