Stress.....

How you feeling Elle...did the reflexology help?

Nope, but what I did after that sure did LOL!!

:angeldevil::angeldevil::angeldevil::angeldevil:

He he...way to go! Why didnt we think of that sooner!!!:rolleyes:

Elle...see you are stressed out again. Hope all ok....sounds like you need a relaxing weekend with some good lovin for that guy of yours...take care....

Yes Bea, am a bit stessed out :( having major major probs with sourcing a colour match fabric for this maternity wear contract. Or even a colour that basically *works*. Why is it that all the Fall/Winter 07 colours are not available to buy from fabric manufacturers?! its just bizarre.

Doubt I shall be seeing my fella over the weekend so it'll be just me and the cats and work :sigh:

Never mind at least if its dry I can get in the hot tub :)

Oh yes that hoy tub and some coke zero sounds like a nice idea. If you cant see your boyfriend maybe you should pay Ann Summers a visit LOL!!! Sorry!!

:party0019::party0019:

HOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Just got a whole load of fabric samples from my supplier, every colour of satin they do. And there are TWO, a whole TWO that work really well with my other fabrics.

Might sound daft, but you have *no* idea how flippin relieved I am. This has been totally doing my head in for a week.

I will now be able to take my buyer a sample in the right colour next week, and show her the colours that she *can* have. She will no longer be able to ask 'oh can you do such-and-such'. She can only have what I can show her. YAY!

Triumph.

At last.

:superwoman:

It's funny re-reading this post how only a week ago you two were poo pooing CD for all the variety of items it has and how it would be too hard for you. :p

I know!! We didnt think we would want to have the AAM week or anything. I dont really *want* to do AAM but as long as it still averages the same rate of loss I guess it will be ok, will be nice to have cold chicken and salad, my faves :) Its just nice to be feeling like I am eating real food again...

I know and I did think that at the time but the more I thought about it the more I thought actually the more flavours may help me stick to it better because I wont be as bored of it. I hope I feel the same when I actually start it!!

I hope it works for you guys.:)

That a good point Charlotte....however I suppose its part of the journey....I would never discourage anyone for LT...just when you are on it for 9, 10 weeks nonstop it does "get to you"....as the tastes are so limited....and no break.....

Waiting for her to come back with a time....so keep you posted!!

Back