Stretch Mark Creams?

minniex

skinny minnie
So does anyone find any of them work?

Personally,
I've tried bio oil before and it made my red marks white which actually looked a lot better but it is very dear and i was looking up reviews on the palmers stretch mark coco butter and the celebs have used it an said its great and its only 4 pound i think so i brought some only on my 3rd day of using it, no change yet obviously but hoping it works.

Any one had any experience with any oils/creams?

Hi,

All stretch marks fade into white/silvery shade which if you have white or pale skin will make them look better. Initially they are red to purple depending on skin tone.
I'm afraid what you describe sounds like the natural process of stretch marks fading overtime and not the result of bio oil. I'll keep an eye on this thread as I'd be keen to know if anything works.

Hey, I'm sure some people will disagree with what I say but I can only go on experience and what I've been told by friends etc that have used these products.

Bio oil is amazing! I found it helps scars and burns heal well. I have never used this on stretch marks as I'm lucky enough to have small white lines anyway, they've never been red. But after an operation I used this on my scar and it has helped so much. I'm not sure how much of it is the product or the actual massage when you apply but I've found it works better than creams etc. It is a lot of money but it's worth it and it lasts ages as you don't need much. Shop around as some places have deals on and often I get 2 for 1.

Not sure about the palmers coco cream. I looked at it before as I bought it for a friend when she was pregnant, I got the impression it was better at preventing stretch marks more than helping reduce the appearance. But you are making the skin more supple and massaging again so might do something. There are so many different opinions about it, but it's worth a go. If it doesn't work you'll still have really smooth skin at the end of it!

But as the post above says, they will fade on their own eventually.

Good luck with it, and let us know how you get on!

I've also heard bio oil has done wonders for scars and burns.
Yes will keep you updated on my progress with it. :) Yes it is very smooth feels nice on my skin. & I'm also lucky enough to have them just white really i have a few really faded red ones on my back but nothing to noticeable but the white ones make my skin look so wierd. So I'll see how it goes anyways!

Back