Struggling again with number 2s (sorry!!!!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by alexisemma31, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. alexisemma31

alexisemma31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Any ideas how to get things moving?

I'm really fed up keep feeling like this. I am eating loads of fruit and veg, much more than ever, drinking loads of water and still bunged up to the eyeballs. I feel really bloated and sluggish.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you eat Scan Bran? I know it's an aquired taste but it gets me going without fail lol

4. kim63

kim63 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(19.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you exercise? I find a jog/powerwalk keeps things regular......or maybe a couple of Senna at night!

5. Rahrah

Rahrah Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    slimming world now weightwatchers
    OMG someone else feels like this I tought i was going mad not to be too crude but im a regular girl but this happened last week and now this week why or why as its not gonna make much diffrent does my body aswel act like this ?? lol i drink loads of water and sqush fruit and veg do the wii fit for an hour a day 5 days aweek .... i think my body playing mind games on me ha ha xx

6. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    Snap!.. the first week i was like that and i lost 3lbs where as the other joiners lost 6/7lbs!.. once again i have now got it.. the way i managed to kick it last time was making a chicken tikka masarla.. and my plan tonight is to cook a pork vindaloo so i can be free before weigh in thursday lol.. try a strong curry!

7. BeckyT

BeckyT Always trying!

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4.5lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're not alone! I've switched my breakfast from Oat So Simple to 42g of All Bran and that really, really helps! It can taste a bit like cardboard so I have it with hot milk and then it just feels like i'm eating shreddies only better as you get more in your bowl!

8. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I have cut eggs out and that seems to be helping me along.....so to speak!

If not, try a couple of Ducolax tablets....but only if you have not 'been' for over 3 days i would say as it can be quite 'effective' if you catch my meaning!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.