Struggling again with number 2s (sorry!!!!)

alexisemma31

Any ideas how to get things moving?

I'm really fed up keep feeling like this. I am eating loads of fruit and veg, much more than ever, drinking loads of water and still bunged up to the eyeballs. I feel really bloated and sluggish.

Do you exercise? I find a jog/powerwalk keeps things regular......or maybe a couple of Senna at night!

OMG someone else feels like this I tought i was going mad not to be too crude but im a regular girl but this happened last week and now this week why or why as its not gonna make much diffrent does my body aswel act like this ?? lol i drink loads of water and sqush fruit and veg do the wii fit for an hour a day 5 days aweek .... i think my body playing mind games on me ha ha xx

Snap!.. the first week i was like that and i lost 3lbs where as the other joiners lost 6/7lbs!.. once again i have now got it.. the way i managed to kick it last time was making a chicken tikka masarla.. and my plan tonight is to cook a pork vindaloo so i can be free before weigh in thursday lol.. try a strong curry!

You're not alone! I've switched my breakfast from Oat So Simple to 42g of All Bran and that really, really helps! It can taste a bit like cardboard so I have it with hot milk and then it just feels like i'm eating shreddies only better as you get more in your bowl!

I have cut eggs out and that seems to be helping me along.....so to speak!

If not, try a couple of Ducolax tablets....but only if you have not 'been' for over 3 days i would say as it can be quite 'effective' if you catch my meaning!

Back