*Struggling to be 100%* Support group ?

i'm bouncing between ss and ss+ at the moment, but being so close no BMI25 i'm not beating myself up over eating tuna as i will have to go up to 810 soon! Slightly worried about 810 as i remember the portion sizes being huge...but gonna have to get used to it! :)

Hope everyone is having a super 100% day! :D:D:D

xx

Well I am now on day 3 of restart no nibbling and so far having an extra shake seems to be helping, only had 2 shakes so far today and going to have a soup later, then if I feel like nibbling I will have an extra shake,starting to feel more positive

update from me :D So far so good, still 100%. Had no shakes yet though, think i will have them all together this evening. Just not needing/hungry enough for any right now.

Water intake not good either but i will neck plenty between now and bed so i'm not worried about that either.

Trish - Your doing really well, keep it up !! xx

Lizz - I take my hat of to you. You have done so well on your journey to being slim and i could only wish to be half as strong as you have been all the way through so a little tuna this close to BMI is defo nothing to blink at. Like you also said it will be upto 810 soon, i'm sure you will do just fine on that plan and the next few steps until maintenance. Also the planning that you have been doing ( read on your other thread/post ) will do you great justice. I look forward to reading how things go for you as you climb the next ladder.

Afternoon all,

WoW my house is so quiet its unreal, kids went back to school today and i'm really missing them :wave_cry:

I was 100% yesterday and today i'm feeling another 100% day coming on. Its my wi day tomorrow so that will help me stay on track.

How did everyone manage yesterday, and how are you all doing today ?

Hope you are all having a great day xx

i'm having a hellish day today!
I dont feel great emotionally or physically today so that overwhelming need to comfort eat is getting to me! but i've not given in....! Its just making me miserable.... :(:(

So my day so far? IT SUCKS!

xx

*Waves* can i join please?!?!?! i have a very bad habbit of nibbling on wafer thin ham & chicken with cottage cheese!!!! :( jus need some support as i am not really getting it at home, as they are not very sensitive to the diet and ask me what i want for tea and lay out a place for me at the table :( evil family!!!

Katy x

Weigh day for me tommorow to... :) been 100% since Friday.. i was doing SS+ Wednesday and Thursday but couldnt cope with the choice and the constant food calling me from the fridge.. so binned it all and have stuck to 3 packs.. my theory is if its not in the house then the temptation dissapears with it!..

Just writing a list of new items for my winter wardrobe, and dates that i have planned up to New year and what i want to be size wise for each and what i could wear... really motivating!.. :)

Ohhhhhh excited about weigh day :)

Have a good day ladies.. :)
xx

Sounds good to me. I find losing weight really hard and at times can not stop myself dreaming about food. I hate the fact that when i do start eating normally, i'll go mad again and eat everything in sight. Losing weight is so tough. My husband is so slim and can eat what he likes when he likes and doesn't even put on a pound! I am heavier than him, so i need this to be my motivation. I doesn't help when he says he loves me whatever size! Believe you me starting up a support group sounds fab. We can perk each other up when we feel like we're about to cave!

Hi all,
Very quick post as still at work. Just checking in. 100% so far - I will not ruin that tonight!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're all having a good day or if not, hope it gets better as the day goes on!

Keep focussed on yourself - we're worth it!

T x

Hi everyone, well I had a really c*** day at work yesterday and I'm ashamed to say I caved in :cry: Now I feel even worse as I've gained 1 lb :cry: back today 1 for me :cry:

Chin up, Trish, you can do it- I don't like to think of it a day one again, or restart- you're in the middle of your journey and you stumbled into a pothole that's all- get up, girl, brush yourself off and keep on trekking!

100% since Saturday for me- WI last night- 8lbs off (that in 3 weeks cos I ate loads!) and 2 inches off my waist- woot!

Another 100% for me today, I know it!

Have a great day xx

morning to you too hun!
still feel poorly here to another day in bed for me!
Managed chicken and brocolli yesterday for tea, the quantities were bigger than SS+ but not big (think there were about pieces of brocolli) so hoping its not effected the scales this week but its not weigh in until saturday so trying not to think about it too much yet.
I did, i'm ashamed to say, miss a pack yesterday...i fell asleep and forgot to go down and get my last one.....not done that before so i dont know how much it will impact on the scales but such is life!

Hope everyone else has a super 100% day! I'm going to go and sort my constant headache out! :(

xx

Morning all,
Trisha, just draw a line under it. It's done and there's nothing you can do about it so no point beating yourself up. Keep smiling!

Great loss Bubbly! I'd be like you and giving myself a bit of a telling off for 8lbs in 3 weeks, but really, you're only trailing by 1 week if you think about it (usually half a stone in a fortnight) so it's not half bad!

Lizz, hope you feel better today. Keep warm and rested. Hugs

You have a great day too Quizz.

See you all tonight when I report another 100% day! (that's the plan, anyway! lol)
x

Back