*Struggling to be 100%* Support group ?

Hey Sass,

Was just about to say the same to you - excellent advice! (Mutual appreciation society here, obviously! lol)

Well, to be honest, it's been an 80% night as opposed to a 100% night! lol But, like I said to Caz, what I picked on is allowed and I'm not feeling bad about it. And, I know that I've still eaten less then I need so I haven't binged by any stretch of the imagination. Like you say, that's a major achievement. Eating in moderation is the way forward for us!

You've been struggling too, I see - how you feeling now, hun?
x

p.s please send me mega will power for tomorow, I NEED to be in the 15's for Monday!!!! x

Hey Caz,

I'm so with you re the 15s!!! I've got approx 8lbs to go and would love to be there for my friend's hen weekend on 2 October. Let's do this together!!!!!
xx

I'm sure you wouldn't have sabotaged your loss hun, Your doing really well to stay on here, so go you!!!!! You are in control right now and that's fab. Keep in mind your monday wi and that should help keep you focused. Keep thinking about getting into the 15's, i was over the moon when my scales showed me the 15's and today i said to my OH that when i started this all i could think of was getting into the 15's and now i cant wait to see the 14's !!!

That's fab Sass that you're moving forward! It's so great how this diet can let us see the progress so quickly. Doesn't make it easier when times are tough, unfortunately, but we'll get there in the end! I keep saying it, but I really, truly believe, that we're worth it and we deserve it!
xxx

Thelma - Yep i have been struggling big time today, I have eaten but its been low carb so again i'm not feeling guilty and it wasn't a binge for me either which is normally where i head. So i'm proud of myself for that.

Heres to us being in control of our picking habits (well for today anyway) :D

Back on the 100% wagon tomorrow and Carol i'm sending you huge motivation vibe :vibes::vibes::vibes: but i have a feeling your going to be fine.

I like this 'we're worth it and we deserve it' would make a good mantra.

Could re name this thread the 'we're worth it and we deserve it support group' ?:D

Well done for being proud, Sass - that's an achievement in itself!

I'm gonna steal some of the vibes you sent Caz - I soooooo want tomorrow to be 100%. Gonna do it , gonna do it, gonna do it!!!!!
x

I like this 'we're worth it and we deserve it' would make a good mantra.

Could re name this thread the 'we're worth it and we deserve it support group' ?:D

LOL I love it, but I'm thinking L'Oreal might sue us?!?!?! lol :D

LOL I love it, but I'm thinking L'Oreal might sue us?!?!?! lol :D

pmsl !!! is that where you got it from, it never even cliked but now you said that i remember the advert lol

Just a thought from me who's had the foodie demons pestering me all night........ It's now passed but I told myself that I want to be slim more than I want those munchies and it worked. My advice is to keep your short and long term goals well in focus and think about them lots...

Good luck girlies...... hugs xxx

sunshine - you saying that just reminded me of a tip i read from another thread about something someone does when they want to eat. They got undressed and jumped up and down in front of the mirror and that gave them the incentive to stay away from the food. Its something i always mean to do but forget when then time is right so to speak.

LOL that's really funny. Some might knock themselves out with bouncy boobs lol! Not me as I haven't got enough there but seriously I really don't want to see myself jumping up and down naked..... ooohhh the thought!!!!!!!! could imagine doing it tho...think that could work for me....well it would make me laugh anyway x

hey girls, can i join you?
i did something increadibly stupid today.
yesterday i parked outside the house and there was a icecream van but it drove off as i was getting my wee girl out and she started crying
so today i took her out to get an ice cream
well i was holding it while she ate ( shes disabled, cant manage it alone ) and it started dripping, i was engrosed in the film and i did the usual of licking round the edge of the cone to stop it hitting the carpet!
ive probebly knocked myself out of ketosis so will have to have the battle back in again grrrr, so annoyed at myself

Since being back on this time round, I keep letting the odd low carb item cross my lips. It doesn't seem to have affected my loss so far or ketosis, but it has affected my mood. Because I'm not ss'ing it 100% I feel like I'm letting myself down, getting to my goal quickly. Am also worried that the little nibbles will lead to falling off the diet very soon. I've done the diet before with just 3 shakes a day and was fine, got into the zone as it were. The nibbling and feeling crap with myself makes the diet harder for me. Need to get one day 100%, then will feel a little better. So it will be today! No nibbling because I am bored!

I did it! Yay me, 100% yesterday- I feel so much better for it, I can't tell you. I also walked and RAN up to pick my OH from work last night which made me feel even better!

Gonna have another 100% today as I'm gonna be so busy I won't have time to think...woot!

Have a great day, guys, you CAN do it!

Woohoo you two :D well done on your 100% days.

I'm going in for the kill today. Going to be 100% myself, got a busy day so should be easy, kids are going back to school tomorrow so i'm doing the ultimate Sunday routine, house clean ( sparkling clean ), scrub kids of all the grime !!! and get school stuff all ready to pack them off tomorrow, wooohooo.

Feeling amazingly good today so i'm sure i can get through today being 100% along with all you great people.

Good Luck to you all xxx

Back