*Struggling to be 100%* Support group ?

Been a long day so far but getting there! had a blended hot choc and banana shake so far but need to get glugging the water!

just had a slushy shake in bed all snuggled up with blankets! been in and out of sleep most the day though and still feel pants! Dr said it could be the anti-d's! :( so gotta take one tomorow and see how i feel but come off them if i dont feel any better! typical!
wishing this monster headache would go!

I'm still 100% though which is enough for me right now! :D

Hope everyone else is super! :)

xx

Evening all,

I had my wi today and i lost.....................

:talk017:11lbs:talk017:

I'm over the moon, i never thought i would have lost that much seems as i have been messing around with it. I'm looking forward now and i'm using the 14's to motivate me, only 10 more lbs and i will see them woohooo

Hope your all okay and doing well. I will catch up with missed posts later on. xxx

amazing loss Sass! :D:D:D:D

I've just eaten some chicken kebab and salad....feel like crap!!!! hate myself for using being ill almost as an excuse to eat bad! Need shooting!
Off to go flush my head down the toilet!
xx

Oh no Liz you are doing great... think how far you have come and how you haven't cracked at all... :) that is something to be major proud off!...

Your feeling rubbish... so not surprising your losing a little motivation... but you will get better, and you must see that you will feel back to normal with your food once you do.

You need to stay in bed... rent some trashy girly films... and a good book.. and just relax... also you should have a mini pamper session.... bath, face mask, pedicure... even abit of fake tan!... you will feel lifted in no time :)

Hope the rest of your evening is a positive one.. :)

x

hi all, i know its late posting!!! I hope you feel better soon Lizz!!! im sure it will pass over soon enough!!!!

Just letting you know im quite chuffed with myself today! i all ways seem to eat on day 4 after a blow out 4 days previosly, well today was day for for about the 5th time and i didnt reach for anything!!! even though i really wanted the chock muffin that was staring at me and the frothey coffee out of the coffee maching riddled in sugar!!! or even the rowtrees fruit pastells, which i have a soft spot for :(
But NO i resiseted and didnt touch a thing, so i am really impressed with my self!!! now i am aiming for 7 days SS 100% once ive done that, no picking i am sorted!!!!

sorry, rant over with now :)

Night night xx

K x

Well done Special K!! I've done 2 days so far, so aiming for 3 today!

We can do this!
x

I feel a little brighter today! Still no energy and a headache, but the hot and cold spells that got really bad last night seem to have gone!
Still so bloomin achy and tired! :(
Going back to SS now after last nights episode :( (which i still feel stupidly guilty about) for some damage limitation before saturday mornings weigh in. Also glugging the water like there is no tomorrow!

Wish me luck as i imagine those food demons will be on my butt later on!

Hope everyone else has a super 100% day today! :)

xx

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Lizz. Don't overdo it today though - you'll still be a bit wobbly so rest and take it easy if you can.

xx

thanks hun! dont worry, staying firmly in bed today! Cant even think about getting up and a toilet trip is still an issue! lol
xx

thats good Lizz, keep resting i am sure you will be right in a jiffy!!!!

Opps i had a salad today :( forgot my packs and i was out from about 7 a till 2 so needed something, but i dont thinki was too bad, with a little chicken and a small sachet of lite mayo, so not much damage!!!

Katy x

Good evening, another 100% day so far today thank god got to a point where i really was going to eat but then i realised i had only had 1 soup today so have made a shake and is going down a treat! Have already drank nearly 4L of water! How much is too much water? x

Well done specialk, for doing 4 days and not giviing in, a little chicken is okay.

I really need to get back in the zone, kinda done ss+ as had an extra shake, when I felt the nibbles coming on, I've just got to break the habit and get rid of this last stone or so, why is it sooo hard?

oh this is just the group i need, im constantly fighting the want to eat.. i just looked at some horrific pics of myself and then had some chilli ... where is the reasoning!!! xx

sometimes hun there is no logic in our actions, especially when there are emotions involved! Next time this happens, write down WHY you want to eat and that might serve as a reminder for the future hun!
And stick that photo on the fridge to keep you focused too!

I've had another SS day today which i'm happy about! :D:D I've been signed off work for a week which isnt too much of a bad thing to be honest as i hate my job at the moment, but would prefer not to feel crap! Dr thinks its side effects of the tablets and that i need to just keep pushing through but i'm not feeling any better so who knows how long this "pushing through" will take! Just want the blasted tablets to kick in!

xx

Back