*Struggling to be 100%* Support group ?

Hi all,

Hope your all having a good 100% day ( whatever plan your on).

Its very comforting to know that we are all in this together. Its a very hard diet to stick to but if you can its the best diet in the world. Everyone is welcome to join, so hello to everyone who has joined since my last post.

I have been semi good since sunday, its been a battle and i haven't been 100% but i've just been rewarded with a pink ketostix this morning. I found last night really hard. I so want/need to be 100% and i hope that now i'm in ketosis that today is the start of my 100% run.

ClareyMary - I'm on SS+ at the moment after blipping so much on SS but tbh i know just where your coming from regarding the chicken in the fridge. I do really enjoy eating that evening meal with my family but like last night it makes me want more. I'm not sure what my answer is here, maybe i just need to be stronger and distract myself. For me though if i crave food no sort of distraction works because i must eat!!!

Jessica Rabbit72 -You have done so well so far. I have done the good intention routine in the morning to only fail by the evening. Maybe some challenges will help you stay on track. I have got myself an xmas challenge going to keep me focused.

Thelma - lol love it, i think i'm a minute by minute girl too !!

We can do this together peeps. Heres to the slimmer us !!!

Afternoon Peeps,

How are you all doing ? Would be nice to hear from you all.

Feel free to come and chat about all sorts of random stuff here, if it keeps you 100% then that's got to be a good thing.

Welcome Quizzicalgrrl, hows things going for you today ?

I had a 100% day yesterday, i had nothing i shouldn't have had on the SS+ plan though i did forget to have my 3rd shake :( hoping to fit them all in today.

O/T totally having an unmotivated day, wanted to do so much, or should i rephrase that 'i have to get lots done' in prep for the kids going back to school on monday but i really cant be bothered.

Think i'm just going to curl up and watch something on T.V !!!

Looking forward to chatting with you all soon, take care and keep bashing those demons down !!!

Well am doing ok here. Still 100% and trying. It's day 5 and things are getting a little easier but still on the brain a lot.

It just seems to goal is still so far away. I know from previous times that the reason the first 3st went is because you need to just get into the rythum and at the end it seems to go really quickly, but at the moment 5 days seems like years and such a long way to go.

Still positive though and with hubby away, will be in and out a lot this eve to keep me focussed.

Glad to hear others are doing ok. Lets keep it up.

well i went out for lunch with DH & DD today so certainly not been 100%, however, i stayed away from carbs and desserts, drank loads of water and stuck to meat and salad! It was nice to be in a "normal" environment and have some control.
Still having my 3 packs tonight and then back to SS tomorrow as i only have 5lbs to lose to get to a healthy BMI!!! EEEK! Very excited!

Hope everyone else has been a lot better than me today!

I'm looking forward to an early night in bed with "Friends" Series 8 and my menu planning for the maintenance steps! :D My life is SO Rock n roll! lol
xx

can I join you please, I've been struggling, yesterday wsa the first time in ages that I didn't cheat. I'm normally ok when I'm at work during the day but when I get home I pick,pick pick. Yesterday I decided to have an extra shake,so when I got home form work at 4pm I had a hot choc shake, and it worked I didn't pick or even feel like picking, I had my soup later in the evening.

I had been doing ss, I tried ss+ (with the meal) but the food made me pick more, so what I'm doing now is kind of like ss+ with the extra shake, but I'm not having the milk. so far today I have been 100%.

so far today I have been 100%. I have one sachet to go which I will have at 8pm. Thank you all for being here, it is really helping me x

Well, so far I've have not nibbled at all today, which I'm really pleased about as yesterday evening was not good! Went on a bit of a binge fest after work- the details of which I won't go into...

Anyway, I have had a cup of tea at a friend's house with a splash of milk in which I'm regretting a bit, but she made it and put it in front of me b4 I could say anything, and we had been stood outside at a ceremony in the rain for 2 hours, so was grateful. However I'm not letting that lead me to the fridge.

I've been really busy which has helped me to stop thinking about food today- I'm determind to be on the straight and narrow because to be honest it's getting a bit depressing!

Can I ask, if you pick (I assume most of you are talking meats - correct me if I'm wrong) Do you still loose that week but just not as good as if you were 100%. Because surely your still on my lower calories than you need to maintain. Also the picking, does it knock you out of ketosis and just make the diet harder? Not thinking of doing it, just interested as had a meat picky day the other day, not sure how it will affect me, but well behind me now, so am ok, being good today.
Previously if I've 'meat' picked, I fall off completly not a week later because I just struggle after that. Thats happened twice now, not sure why or how my weight loss was affected because didn't last long enough to find out.

Hi Flowey,

In my experience a little bit of meat hasn't slowed my losses too much, but what it has done has made me want to eat, and think about food all the time. If I could now I would go back and not have let myself have it in the first place, as I'm now finding it really hard to stop and consequently slowing my losses and putting me on the cusp of ketosis. However, that's just my experience, others may well be different x

Evening all,

WOW i'm having a HARD!!! evening.

I have eaten today but like lizz its all been low carb so shouldn't knock me out of ketosis ( tricks from doing Atkins) if i hadn't have eaten low carb food i think i would have gone on an all out carb binge, so in a funny sort of way i'm pleased with myself. The other problem is the kids are eating chocolate whilst watching a film so i have run away here to the pc because i'm sure the said enemy was telling me to just pick it up which we all know would have ended in :17729:

I will get straight back to my SS+ plan tomorrow.

Well done to all you who are being so good and sticking 100% at the weekend. It can get so tough so really well done to you.

I am suffering big style today, the voices are back trying to get me to start ww, not to mention my two sisters also singing its praisies, I wa-oke up feeling really low and depressed and my mood didn't lift all day, (something happened at my little girls nursery and it has really got to me, so this is not helping my mood at all, but can't understand why it is bothering me quite as much as it is?!) anyhoo, have managed 100% for the past three days, and even though to day was mega bad, I made it into twon and back without a blip, then at 8.30, blindly went to the fridge and nibbled on some chicken that was left over from my daughters tea, as soon as I had had it, I felt even worse! I know its not like I ate a whole chocolate cake or anything, and its allowed on 810, but still feel guilty never the less, aaarrrgghhhh, I am just so weak and pathetic x

Hay Carol - want to send you some big:hug99:'s. I so relate to the wanting to change diet but we are all doing CD because we want the fast losses.

I did switch to atkins but a few weeks and though it was good to eat and my mood lightened i actually felt total crap by the end of the 3 weeks and couldn't wait to have my shakes.

We are all here for you hun and i hope that you will soon be feeling happy and proud of what it is your doing. When is your next WI ?

I am suffering big style today, the voices are back trying to get me to start ww, not to mention my two sisters also singing its praisies, I wa-oke up feeling really low and depressed and my mood didn't lift all day, (something happened at my little girls nursery and it has really got to me, so this is not helping my mood at all, but can't understand why it is bothering me quite as much as it is?!) anyhoo, have managed 100% for the past three days, and even though to day was mega bad, I made it into twon and back without a blip, then at 8.30, blindly went to the fridge and nibbled on some chicken that was left over from my daughters tea, as soon as I had had it, I felt even worse! I know its not like I ate a whole chocolate cake or anything, and its allowed on 810, but still feel guilty never the less, aaarrrgghhhh, I am just so weak and pathetic x

No no no no no!!!!!! You ARE NOT weak and pathetic!!!!!

Yes, you may feel guilty, but please don't dwell on this. You're right, it was chicken and it's allowed on 810 - but it's also allowed on SS+ which, from your details, is what you're doing, so don't beat yourself up.

We're so good at giving ourselves a hard time when we do badly, but we're cr*p at giving ourselves praise when we do well. You've stayed on track for 3 days!!! That's bloomin' marvellous!!! Post back here with a big gold star and some kind of 'whoop whoop' message! lol The chicken was a momentary blip. Think about the reasons you did it, think of strategies to deal with them next time they come calling and keep moving forward.

Hugs and support!
Thelma xx

And i forgot to add - Plz Plz Plz don't feel down about the chicken, i know from my past habits that feeling like i have failed leads to more picking and then a total blow out. Chicken is fine and is an okay choice if you feel you need to pick.

I know for some they would rather not pick but i embrace it, i don't understand why or how to stop it and i really don't think i ever will but if i can control what i pick then surly that's a break through to a brighter slimmer life ahead.

Thanks girls, I know what you are saying about, "well I have picked now, might as well go the whole hog" mentality, I had to go force myself to co on the computer to stop this thought/pattern taking over my brain!
I get weighed on Monday, and so, so hoping to get into the 15's, I really hope I haven't sabotaged my chances too much! x

p.s please send me mega will power for tomorow, I NEED to be in the 15's for Monday!!!! x

Back