Sts queen diary :(

Tuesday 2 aug red day

Breakfast: 2 x ww bread (heb1) 2x eggs marmite and tsp butter (2) made a smoothie of 2 carrots tsp ginger an apple and two satsumas also a tsp linseed (2) that's all I'm syning as it's very thick and filling

Lunch:none :(

Snacks:scan bran cake (4) strawberries and squirty cream (1)1/2 Syn for 2 tbsps
2 plums soya beans are these free on red? Babybell lights (hea)

Dinner: meat free meatballs, passata olives and wholemeal pasta (heb2)

Drinks:green tea water not good again will be good tomo!

Syns:9

Made a scan bran cake with 5 scan bran 2 tbsp nutella (8) two eggs and 3 tsps coffee 13 for while cake at 2 Syns a slice

Last edited:
Wednesday 3 aug red

Night shift

Breakfast: banana strawberries natural yoghurt milk (hea) cacao powder I'm introducing this it has so many health benefits makes me feel awake and tastes yummy. Not sure how to Syn it doesn't have the sugar content of coco I had 1 tbsp linseed (4) 2 tbsp cacao (6)

Snack: scan bran cake (4) banana custard muller sld be 1/2 a Syn but only had half the yoghurt, ok so used syns already but trying to fibre it up today and it I'd healthy syns. Apple

Lunch:salad with chicken lettice pineapple onion tomatoes

Dinner:jacket potato(heb) beans (heb) cheese ( hea)

Drinks: 2 ltr water 2 pint juice

Syns:14

Wi is Tomo morning but I will be wi Friday due to being nocturnal

Last edited:
Thursday 4 th aug red day

So I had 4 Oreos at 2 am doh! (10) 2.5 each so I will add them on to syns today and have a free day....

Breakfast: 2 bananas strawberries milk (hea) 1 tbsp linseed (heb1) I'm really into this at the moment helping keep things moving will have other tbsp later to make it a heb! So all syns gone!

Lunch:

Snacks:

Dinner:

Drinks:1 cup coffee 1 green tea 1 herbal tea 1 cup milk 1 cup diet coke ( this was all through the night )

Syns:10

I wi when I woke up this afternoon and I have sts which to be honest I'm ok with as it is star week I usually gain so it may have been a slight loss if it was that time... I go on holiday Saturday only to Scotland but I am staying with my nan who I not very healthy bless her I am trying to stay on plan whilst away as much as I can it might mean not eating!

Last edited:
I'm back!! Got back last night from Scotland I wi this morning and I've lost half a pound which I'm ok with as I haven't stuck to plan as I simply couldn't there but I did eat healthy and done a lot of walking. So back on track today...

I am going to try and lower my carbs and up my superfree and water so my version of se.

Breakfast:eek:range and a banana

Lunch: risotto cakes (free) massive salad sweet chilli dip 2 tbsps (2) olive oil (heb) mozzarella (hea)

Snacks: crisps I can't find them so just added ten I ate three handfuls of crisps sensation style one! I cldnt stop (10)

Dinner: none I was so full up from lunch I couldn't eat anything else

Drinks: 1 ltr water, green tea, diet coke

Syns:12

Last edited:
Saturday 13th aug ee

Breakfast: egg, bacon, (free) half piece of White bread (3?) butter half tsp (1) 2 hash browns (7) 1 quorn sausage abd beans free

Snacks: rstrawberries, acai and mango

Dinner: homemade burger (free) 1 wholemeal roll (heb) cheese (hea) sw chips and salad Mayo (1.5)

Syns:12.5

Last edited:
Well I'm back I've been away for a while but I haven't been to bad whilst away and I went for a run twice when I was away go me!!

Wednesday 24 aug red day

Breakfast: pineapple, beetroot and spinach (smoothie) I'm not synning it!

Lunch: seaweed, rice (5 for 28g) 2 mackerel fillets massive salad if beetroot, lettice, tomatoes with cayeen pepper and chilli dressing (2)

Dinner: 2x quorn sausages, beans (heb1) tomatoes, mushrooms1 egg

Snacks:3 mini baby bell (hea) 2 plums

Drinks: 1ltr water, 1 pint juice

Syns:7 didn't have my second heb though oopsy

Exercise: 1 hour body combat plus 25 min walk to an from the gym

I made a scan bran cake with 5 scan bran (5) 1 tbsp golden syrup (2) 1. Tbsp flaxseed (4). 1 tbsp cacao powder (6) 1 egg and some ginger plus some cherries so 3 syns a slice

Last edited:
So sts today but I do feel quite good at the moment I've been eating really health and having more fluids so my tummy feels flatter (slightly)

Thursday 25th aug ee

Breakfast: two poached eggs, bacon all fat removed and handful if spinach also had a smoothie which I don't Syn as I'm a rebel with strawberries blueberries a banana and lots of fresh ginger and two tbsps natural yoghurt it was very energising.

Snacks: Pom bears (4) lump of cheese (hea)

Lunch: rice seaweed and soy sauce and a nectarine all free

Dinner: chicken wraped in bacon with tbsp light Philly (2) with lots of salad and sw chips

Drinks: 2 pints juice sugar free of course!

Syns:6 plus the choc I had so I will say all of my syns as I had a handful of cadbury choc nibbles!

Exercise: none today having a day off as I am very sore from combat yesterday

Last edited:
26 aug ee

Breakfast: strawberries, blueberries a banana, raspberries ginger and cacao powder (3) yes another smoothie I love them and the fruit needed to be used!

Monday 29th aug ee

Had a hectic weekend and it's star week so been feeling sorry for myself as I've bloated out to 3lbs extra! I felt so good on Friday it is weird how it can change so quick.

Breakfast: beetroot, carrots, spinach and a banana

Lunch: jacket potato, tuna and salad Mayo (2)

Snacks: hea glass of milk heb 2 Alpen light bars choc (5)

Dinner: brown rice chicken with sweet potato, onions and peppers

Syns:7

Drinks: 1 ltr water 2 pints juice and a can of diet coke

Tuesday 30th aug ee

Breakfast: cacao (3) 2 tbsp linseed (heb1) Nectarine two plumbs blueberries, natural yoghurt and goji berries

Lunch:seaweed, brown rice beetroot, spinach and mackerel peppers and potatoes

Snacks: 2 wafers, tbsp mini marshmallows (4). 1 tsp choc sauce(2) (4) for two scan bran ferreos

Dinner:two quorn burgers and beans with onions

Drinks:2pints juice

Syns:13

I made some scan bran ferreo rochers 12 with 2 tbsp nutella (8) 4 scan bran (4) and 1 weetabix (3.5) 1 tsp honey (1.5) 2 syns each I need a choc fix as star week!

Last edited:
Wednesday 31 aug ee

Breakfast: weetabix minis (heb) milk (hea) half a grape fruit.

Snacks: 2 scan bran ferreos (4) 4 slices banana

Lunch:none!

Dinner: Noodles black bean sauce (3.5) lots of stir fry veg With beef nom nom 5 prawn crackers (7)

Syns:14.5

Exercise:40 min walk 45 min aquafit class

Last edited:
Thursday 1st aug red day

So wi and I have sts I think 2nd or third week running now but I'm used to it! So I an going on a healthy maniac trip now to get thing moving in all concepts!

Breakfast: curly kale, spinach, celery and beetroot all whizzed up 2 poached eggs 1 slice rye bread marmite and butter (heb+1.5) and tomatoes with a spinkle of cayenne pepper.

Snacks:3 scan bran ferreos (6)

Lunch: pickled onions, ham 28g cheese (hea) grapes and 2 tesco lights dutch crisp bakes (3)

Dinner:quorn mince on a bed of spinach with tomatoes and onions and chilli with a tbsp o% yoghurt and baked beans (heb2)

Syns:13.5 had a Alpen light bar at midnight purely for energy (3.5)

Twilight shift tonight my first shift on a and e I'm so nervous and going to try my best not to eat after 6 these are my new rules to break the sts chain!

-Keep below 10 syns (I know iim over today!)

-More water

- at least one green tea a day

-less carbs focus red

- up superfree!

Last edited:
Friday 2nd sept ee

Breakfast: banana strawberries and raspberries and blackberries.

Lunch: heb ww bread with ham spinach tomato and Mayo (1.5)

Dinner: sushi

Alpen light bar (3.5)

Drinks: bad really 5 cups of water 1 pint juice. 1 diet coke

Syns:

Last edited:
lulum1986 said:
I have been reading through your menus and it has given me ideas as i am new so thank you :) keep up the good work x

Awe thank you I'm probably not the best person but I'm glad I've given you ideas I'm here to help if you need any! Just ask I have sts for a long time now and been on and off because of that but I'm back on for a last try to loose the last yen pounds :(

Saturday 3 sept red

Breakfast: banana half a peach and some passionfruit.

Snack: almonds (8.5) and grapes

Lunch: 2 quorn burgers with spinach and tomatoes

Drinks:water, coffee, juice

Syns:8.5

Last edited:
Wi today lost half a pound so I am 9.12 and a half, 7 to go! Or 12 if I had my way buy I'm focusing on the 7 for now!!

Today's red day

Breakfast: bluberrys wheats (heb1)
Milk(hea1)

Lunch: large salad with mackerel and rice (5) grapes and goji berries

Dinner: quorn chilli with onions, baked beans (heb2) tomatoes with a dollop of natural yoghurt.

Sbacks: 2 babybells (hea2)

Syns:5

Drinks: juice diet coke and water

Not enough water on my shifts there is no time to even go for a wee in a and e! I done an hour aquafit today after work.

Late shift today and a two hour driving lesson before I really can't be bothered! I need a lazy day :(

Friday 9th September red day

Breakfast: ww bread (heb1) marmite, butter (1.5) 2 poached eggs

Lunch:beetroot and celery with strawberries and blueberries linseed (heb2) cacao (3) all whizzed up.

Dinner : left over quorn chilli on a bed of spinach.

Snacks: banana

Drinks: 1.5 pint juice,

Syns:4.5

Last edited:
So tired today on an early ee

Breakfast: 2 x ww bread (heb) 2 eggs and lean bacon butter (1.5) marmite half a grapefruit

Lunch: none

Snacks:2 bananas, cacao (3) natural yoghurt, almonds (4.5)

Dinner: sticky chicken with honey and soy with couscous with roasted peppers and mushrooms

Drinks: 3 pints of juice 200ml water 150ml cranberry juice (2.5)

Exercise:1 hour aquafit 40 min walk

Syns:11.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 13th sept Ee

Breakfast: banana and half a peach

Snack: apple

Lunch: left over sticky chicken with roared peppers mushrooms and onions and cous cous (1.5) for honey

Dinner: sw chips, beans and sausages (10)

Drinks: 1 ltr water 2.5 pints of juice.

Syns:11.5 no healthy extras very naughty!

Wednesday ee 14 sept

Breakfast: banana, cacao (3) yoghurt free and half a grape fruit

Lunch: vegetable mug shot and mini cheddars (6)

Snacks: 2 sausages (10) grapes

Oopsy

Last edited:
Back