stuck :(

Vino

Can someone help me....iv lost 16 pd by following de plan but now iv just stopped loosing! Im not gaining im just stuck:( iv 5 pd to go to my target and nothin as changed in my diet. Im a creature of habit and eat mostly de same things daly- how do i kick start my weight loss again? Its very frustrating :(

Check out Juddd...Johnsons up day down day diet, otherwise known as intermittant fasting. Can be done with any plan, and is great for breaking through stalls...and its free too! x

Are you doing any extra physical activity? or sports.

You could be losing fat but gaining weight in muscle along with drinking lots of water would give the illusion that the scales are staying the same.
but in fact you are burning and losing fat as usual. Have you taken any mesurements that would be a good way to see the results.

Or you could of hit a plateau but at losing just over a stone seems unlikely to happen that soon.
I would go withJoedi's advice if the above is not relevant to you.

Good luck though you are on the right track

Last edited:
Check out Juddd...Johnsons up day down day diet, otherwise known as intermittant fasting. Can be done with any plan, and is great for breaking through stalls...and its free too! x
Great reply. BBC just did a documentary on fasting with some real science behind it. It showed that you grow new neurons during a fast, amazing!
Yes, it does help restart your metabolism. After a fast, your body becomes more efficient at getting nutrition out of food, so you end up eating less.

I'm going through this too at the moment! It is soo frustrating! And with me, if I'm put on a really strict diet I tend to want to rebel...not good!

Back