STUCK !!

debz32

Gold Member
Hi everyone - have had a hectic day !! DD was 11 on 7th Jan and had birthday party today - 9 x 11 year old girls - LOUD !!!

Washing machine oacked in yesterday afternoon...so had to sort that BEFORE heading off to party....

AND to cap it all off....WI this morning and I'm STUCK at 12st 7lbs :( ....serves me right for eating over Christmas... although it's TOTM so maybe that's why...and I'll lose next week...:rolleyes: fingers crossed for a loss next week.....will keep plodding anyhow cos I have another stone to lose before I stop !!

Hope you are all well.....

Just popping off now to catch up on wot's been happenin !

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz

I know its disappointing when you havent lost as such, but am sure you will have a good loss next week. TOM always messes around with us girlies when it comes to weight loss. :eek:

Just keep on the straight and narrow and sure you will be down and closer to your target before you know it.

I know its disheartening but dont loose hope. You are doing brilliantly. :)

Hugs

Hiya - thanx for that....I WAS feeling a bit down about it but I know that if I stick with it, I HAVE to lose....and I don't regret eating over Christmas cos I had a ball ;)

You are doing FAB too.....and soooooo close to GOAL !!! YAY

catch ya later.....

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz

I know its disappointing when you havent lost as such, but am sure you will have a good loss next week. TOM always messes around with us girlies when it comes to weight loss. :eek:

Just keep on the straight and narrow and sure you will be down and closer to your target before you know it.

I know its disheartening but dont loose hope. You are doing brilliantly. :)

Hugs

Men have it so easy dont they really :rolleyes: , none of this TOM & all the stuff that goes with it.

I know for me at that time losses are low or none existant, and its sooooooooooooo discouraging. I know in my head thats why I havent lost, but I still want to see a 'result' on the scales. :)

Thank for compliment, its so nice to be nearly at goal, but a bit scary too..:eek: , as soon will come the even harder work of working out what to 'eat' daily and not start putting weight back on.

Deb x

Men have it so easy dont they really :rolleyes: , none of this TOM & all the stuff that goes with it.

I know for me at that time losses are low or none existant, and its sooooooooooooo discouraging. I know in my head thats why I havent lost, but I still want to see a 'result' on the scales. :)

Thank for compliment, its so nice to be nearly at goal, but a bit scary too..:eek: , as soon will come the even harder work of working out what to 'eat' daily and not start putting weight back on.

Deb x

Hi Deb - not scary at all hun.....you will be fine...just follow the plan....and u'll not put all the weight back on.....

and...if there's re-incarnation....I'm definitely coming back as a man !!! ;)

love

Debz
xx

Sorry your having such a crappy week hun....hope you enjoyed the party though!

Hiya - Crappy weeks I can cope with.....I'm a woman, after all !!!

The party was a laff.....the girls (aged 10 & 11) are all mad.. think they thought I was too....:p cos I am ...and not the average (nearly 40 :eek: ) mum..... DD had a ball too...which is the most important thing.....

hope you and Chloe are OK and having a good wkend....

Debz
xx

Hiya - Crappy weeks I can cope with.....I'm a woman, after all !!!

The party was a laff.....the girls (aged 10 & 11) are all mad.. think they thought I was too....:p cos I am ...and not the average (nearly 40 :eek: ) mum..... DD had a ball too...which is the most important thing.....

hope you and Chloe are OK and having a good wkend....

Debz
xx

Yeah were grand...shes just been performing her version of high school musical....she knows the whole thing off by heart practically!! Hopefully next week will be better for ye!

Yeah were grand...shes just been performing her version of high school musical....she knows the whole thing off by heart practically!! Hopefully next week will be better for ye!

LOL !! I love High School Musical......not bovvered bout next week....I'll be fine.....sh*t happens after all....doesn't it ??!!

Only a washing machine.....could've been worse....and I know I'll lose next week....still have 4.5stone off after all... so not too worried.....

I'm defo logging off now....absolutely addicted to this site :rolleyes:

have lots to do.....so am off now and will spk to u tomoro !

love

Debz
xx

Back