Student Red's re-start diary.

Stayed the same :( 13st 4lb 12oz

Not sure what todays food will be. I feel low today after a big row with hubby last night. I could have done with a little loss to give me a boost. The sts has just made me feel even worse.

I will do the school run then decide on meals for the next couple of days.

Last edited:
Thanks x

I am scared to eat now. I have had some mini egg quches/muffins whatever they are called. I will make some soup for later.

Today looks like this.
Breakfast -
Lunch - eggy muffins....3 eggs, slice of ham, 2 mushrooms, splash of milk, 15g cheese.
Dinner - carrot and coriander soup.

I will probably use my hb and rest of ha on some cheese on toast to go with the soup, undecided.
Syns have been a few dashes of milk in egg and in tea about 2 syns.

Feeling awful still. It doesn't help looking at the wedding pics and seeing that I am the fattest one there. I look hideous. I don't know why I bothered getting dressed up. No wonder I got mistaken for being pregnant on Friday :(

Anyway I must try and pull myself out of this horrible mood....

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm coming in to shout for being so horrible about yourself! Stop it! :( I'm sure you weren't the fattest person there, you just think you were because you're being so down on yourself! Your diet sounds good today, I love cheese on toast dipped in soup, it's such a comfort but it's so great if you can do it and stick on plan! :D

Thank you for shouting at me.. I need it x

I am contempating coming off this pill if my weightloss stays ridiculously slow. I will give it a few weeks first...

Today changed slightly, I ended up with a snack of tuna pasta as my son made it at school, but im still totally on plan.

Snack of tuna pasta, pasta, peppers, sweetcorn, tuna and i added some aldi mayo for 1syn. I am having my soup and toast now.

Attachments

• 1412012490942.jpg
    1412012490942.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 1412012515204.jpg
    1412012515204.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 1412012523994.jpg
    1412012523994.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 49
Yes, the cotraceptive pill. I have trouble with combined pills as they send me loopy, this mini pill has been great in every way except the weight gain and mind numbingly slow weight loss when dieting.

Hubby keeps mentioning getting the snip but has not got the bottle to actually do it. I am not entirely sure I want to commit to no more kids for another few years so we will probably plod along as we are lol.

I am sticking with it, lets hope for a loss next week :)

Right, after my little downer yesterday, I am picking myself up and giving myself a shake.

I will keep plodding on. I know I have had the occasional decent loss with SW so will keep at it.

Today will be.. EE
Breakfast - Weetabix, milk.
Lunch - SW chips (1syn) and beans, mushrooms, onions.
Dinner - chilli beef and rice.
Snacks - crisps (6.5 syns)

Last edited:
Just edited meal plan now I am decided. I will add piccies after dinner.

Lunch was gorgeous, I chopped up onions and mushrooms and cooked them in my beans with a splash of worcester sauce then poured that over my chips, yum. Aaah yes chilli, unfortunately I had no mince but did have some beef chunks so have chilli beef cooking away in the slowcooker....it smells delish!

Hmmm not letting me edit to add pics!

Todays lunch and dinner.

Attachments

• 1412096491605.jpg
    1412096491605.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 1412096503800.jpg
    1412096503800.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 42
It was gorgeous and plenty left for lunch tomorrow :)

I have just done a meal plan for next week so will jot it down here so I can check back. It might change and I'm not assigning days as I am very much an'eat what I feel like' type of person... This is the first time I have done a full weeks meal plan in absolutely ages so here goes.

French chicken, new pots and veg
Cottage pie
Roast chicken dinner
Mushroom fried rice (maybe mayflower curry sauce)
Thai green curry (1st attempt)
Pork satay (1st attempt)
Spaghetti bolognese

Those are the 7 main meals. The family will have something different when I have fried rice, and the little kids probably won't eat the satay or green curry.. I will let them try a bit so if they do like it I will make extra for them next time.

My Lunches will be svoury rices, jacket potatoes, leftovers, anything cheap really lol. Breakfasts will likely be weetabix every day, until I am sick of them (need to check if oatsosimple are back onthe hb list) I am really not a breakfast person but have been forcing myself to eat it so as to avoid my 'danger zone' which is around 10-11am as that is when I would reach for a bag of crisps etc...

Waaahhh forgot to take a photo of my dinner..

Today EE.

Breakfast - weetabix, milk
Lunch - chilli beef, rice
Dinner - thai green curry (3syns) rice
Snacks - banana, cassava crisps x 2 (9 syns)

Thai green curry is from the newest mag, I think it was quite nice actually. The little kids hated it (as i suspected) the big kids weren't 100% keen but ate it, they did request that theynwould rather eat someting else if i cook it again.
I might make it again at some point but not any time soon.
TIP... SW are renown for very liquidy dishes, I only used 400ml of stock instead of 600ml and quite honestly 300ml would have been plenty in my opinion.

Last edited:
Well, I went for a run today!! OK so it was only round the block but it is a fairly big block. I only had to walk a tiny bit, about 10 steps, and managed to run the rest of it The dog enjoyed it too :)

Today's food EE. Although I supppose it could be any day up to now really!!

Breakfast - Oat so simple multigrain (B), milk (A)
Lunch - Veggie soup, banana, yoghurt, cassava crisps (4.5 syns)
Dinner Spaghetti Bolognese.

I might have to leave the photos until I get a new laptop next week as it is such hard work trying to get a decent pic and get it uploaded off the old tab I am using. I have been 100% since weigh-in on Monday, lets see if I can do the whole week and get a loss finally.

Stress stress stress stress stress... I have just scoffed a caramac!!! 8 syns... I am still within allowance but am on the verge of bingeing... How do i stop myself. Little kids aren't in bed yet so i cant just vanish to the bedroom and lock myself away....

Trying deep breathes, I am not hungry I can just feel myself getting anxious after a very fraught couple of hours.... This is my danger zone....I have come here to type to keep myself busy and out the kitchen.

Back