stuffed my fat face!

Well thanks everyone for your support. I did really well today until 1 hour ago, ate a biscuit and then a mars bar (again!). Am going for a meal tonight but will have fish and veg (and a couple of drinks), I really miss bacardi and zero coke. Tmw will def start again i promise. Thank you for all your help, will keep posted, :)

:)Glad your well and determined to start again tomorrow. Enjoy your evening tonight, and let us know how you get on tomorrow.:)

You are not alone!!!
i went to a party last night and was just going to have a couple of glasses of wine, then switch back to water.
Well I had my 2 glasses of wine that went straight to my head, then I had another one, then I started on the buffet!!!!
I woke up so annoyed with myself and felt like I had really let myself down, plus I had a horrible hangover!!!
Went to have a shake for breakfast but was so hungover I ended up being sick, so then had toast to settle my stomach, so been bad again today!!!
I think everyone has slip ups (me most weeks!!!) but at least your getting back on with it on Monday!!!
Good luck!!!

Went out and had avocado with prawns and sauce, but then grilled fish with veg (no butter), no bread and 2 bacardi and diet cokes and one black coffee. Not too bad last night.

Fine this morning, shake, then bar lunchtime, then went out and BOUGHT A MARS BAR SNACK PACK AND HAVE EATEN TWO!!!! Why did i do that???

:confused:

its a slippery slop, give the rest of the mars bars to the kids (if any) or open all of them, put them in the bin then put washing up liquid on them ( ive been there believe me!)

you just need to get focused have some water and your last shake and just think of the mars bars as a small blip that wont be happening again! xxx

Back