Stupid Scales!!!

fabulous_clara

Gah!

My CDC is on holiday this week so as today should have been weigh in day... I decided to weigh myself on my friend's scales (mine are broken and the new ones I've ordered won't be here for another fortnight...:sigh:

She reckons her scales weigh her the same as the ones at weightwatchers so I skipped upstairs to see the good news (as I've been 100% SS+ and definitely feel slimmer - clothes are certainly fitting better and have had to notch my bra onto the next hook :D).

And according to her scales I've stayed the same!!! Peeved to say the least!

Realistically I'm guessing that her scales and my CDC's are at loggerheads... still though, would have liked to see some decent numbers. God, even a coupla pund would've been good! Surely it's physically impossible to stay the same at this early stage? :confused:

I wouldn't worry about it at all hun. Different scales read differently - mine are 6lbs lighter than my CDC's! xx

I wouldn't take any notice of her scales. Wait until you see your CDC again for weigh in to avoid disappointment. I found Boots scales made me half a stone heavier than my CDC's :-/

Back