Success express diary with pictures

Roziee said:
A super fatty subscribing to your thread.

I'm planning on having a SE meal for at least 1 meal of the day this week since I'm off and can cope with the change more so if I was at work and you have been a great source of inspiration :)

Dont know why I've never thought of just frying some veg and having that with scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast before. That's definitely going to be my breakfasts this week.

I've lost 3 stones but have been messing about with the last 7 lbs for months now so need to get my head back in the game.

Will pop in to let you know how I do this week x

Well done Hun that's a great achievement!!! I'm back on it today after a weekend of ee and red. If you decide to do it you need to stick to it for the whole of that day really. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-97241377.jpg

Salmon tomato and pepper quiche with salad

Hi Hun, this is a great thread! I've recently just hit target at group but had a complete blow out after an all inclusive weekend in a hotel!! Though ss could put me back on track!! Can you just clarify, do you have to have 2 HEA's as well as B's? Just want to get it right!! Lol! X

vickykelly78 said:
Hi Hun, this is a great thread! I've recently just hit target at group but had a complete blow out after an all inclusive weekend in a hotel!! Though ss could put me back on track!! Can you just clarify, do you have to have 2 HEA's as well as B's? Just want to get it right!! Lol! X

Yes Hun. The rules are on page 1

Your dedication is inspiring so...can I pick your brain? I need ideas for packed lunches I can do on green days on success express. Reds are ok (at least in summer) as i have meat or tuna with a big salad but what for green?

vlp said:
Your dedication is inspiring so...can I pick your brain? I need ideas for packed lunches I can do on green days on success express. Reds are ok (at least in summer) as i have meat or tuna with a big salad but what for green?

You can also do extra easy? Green you could have an egg sandwich with tonnes of salad? Or pasta with lots of salad, of what about a Sw Spanish omelette served with lots of salad? You can make it the night before then put it in the fridge for the next day. So long as there is double the amount of superfree as there is free it's fine x

I love this thread, I'm sad to hear you're not doing it any more. I want to try but have been advised by a friend that its complicated esp as I'm at work full time!

I'm struggling to lose at the moment on EE so am thinking about trying this!

Back