Extra Easy success express

ceriann

Any meal ideas for express success. I can only think of spaghetti with tomatoes and vegetables, and beef stew , any other ideas please?

chilli on top large mushrooms with HEA of cheese, butternut squash chips, salad and chicken or any meat, roasted vegetables with HEA of cheese melted over with meat, roast dinner loads of fresh vegetables, bacon with mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and egg

2/3rds super free with every meal 1/3rd free food, 2 As and 2Bs 15 syns only snacks are super free and yogurts, if you snack on anything else you take highest syn value so mugshot you would syn it as on red day(12 syns)

superfree vegetable curry with the rice as the 1/3
chicken/beef vegetable stir fry.

Surely any 'normal' meal and switch the proportions?

We've been using squash instead of potatoes for chips so we've had a few SE meals totally accidentally!!!

Anyway there's another meal idea for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i'm on a sucess express week, so far i've made butternut squash soup for my lunches. jacket potato with salad and fried veggies. salad with tomato/pepper/onion/mushrooms in a pot with tinned tomatoes on top, added seasoning and sliced potatoes on top, topped with fry light and grated cheese and baked for half hour.

as already said,change the proportion of free to sf.
bacon,egg,loads toms,mushrooms,bns chips.
small j. potato,meat,huge salad of all sf veg and fruit.

katty said:
i'm on a sucess express week, so far i've made butternut squash soup for my lunches. jacket potato with salad and fried veggies. salad with tomato/pepper/onion/mushrooms in a pot with tinned tomatoes on top, added seasoning and sliced potatoes on top, topped with fry light and grated cheese and baked for half hour.

And how has your weightloss been?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

louisedan said:
as already said,change the proportion of free to sf.
bacon,egg,loads toms,mushrooms,bns chips.
small j. potato,meat,huge salad of all sf veg and fruit.

I do success express a lot (mainly to limit damage if I've had a bad weekend) & I don't eat any different meals to normal I just change the ratio on my plate & have salad with pretty much everything, saag aloo with curry instead of just rice, plenty of stirfries & as mentioned free soups are a godsend x

I've not tried success express, but after reading the above I think I nearly do it anyway (except counting the highest syn value though)

My meals are often something like:

Grilled gammon steak, poached egg, huge pile of salad

Grilled beef steak, musrooms, grilled tomatoes and salad

Roast chicken (not fat), mangetout, carrots and cauliflower

typical snacks are bananas, raspberries and apples

Have I understood it right and am I nearly doing success express anyway!?

Be careful though cos I was doing same as you and not counting higher syns and my con told me that I was slowing down my losses as my proportions were wrong and out of sync with my syns.

I've not tried success express, but after reading the above I think I nearly do it anyway (except counting the highest syn value though)

My meals are often something like:

Grilled gammon steak, poached egg, huge pile of salad

Grilled beef steak, musrooms, grilled tomatoes and salad

Roast chicken (not fat), mangetout, carrots and cauliflower

typical snacks are bananas, raspberries and apples

Have I understood it right and am I nearly doing success express anyway!?

Be careful though cos I was doing same as you and not counting higher syns and my con told me that I was slowing down my losses as my proportions were wrong and out of sync with my syns.

The eg. menu's look suitable for red days too though so confused why a con would say that? Though am not an expert on red and don't think s express is as simple as it seems(but thats probably just me being synical. Think you need to be having the 2 x hex a's and b's as well?

I too have been doing SE without even realising it. I picked up a leaflet on Saturday at me WI and I am consciously doing it 5 days this week.

Lunches are generally homemade soup or a large salad with tuna. Evening meals are pork chop with a plate full of veg, Jacket potato, beans and cheese with large salad, SW quiche and salad, roast chicken and tons of veg... I could go on and on!

Back