Success.....

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Mornin' everyone

As some of you will be aware i'm trying to do SE for two weeks. I've stuck to it (just find the 1/3 to 2/3 ratio tough!) but on my scales i've gained about 1.5lb. Now i know i shouldn't weigh myself but i am a serial weigher. I'm sticking with it but feel a little disheartened :( Can someone take a look at my food diary (Chuffy's Success Express 2 week challenge) and see if they can spot anywhere i'm going wrong?

On the plus side i've just got back from the gym after my first months checks and i've lost 3kilos (according to their scales), 1cm off each of my arms, between 1 and 3cm off each thigh, 2cm off my hips and shocker...10cm off my waist, must be doing something right!

Thanks All

Hey hun,

I'm NO expert on SE, but it all looks good to me. Can you only have 1A and 1B on SE as I don't seem to be seeing 2A's and 2B's - then again I could be blind!

Our weigh fluctuates throughout the day and week and time of day. So don't let it get you down, stay positive, stick to plan and focus!

Loosing inches is fabulous, it's what we see in mirror, no one looks and say OMG this top fits perfectly and I look amazing in it, oh but there's 1lb just there...you only know once you're on the scales. All about how you feel and look (to yourself) in your own skin.

Natt xxx

Cheers Natt. i should have 1 or 2 HExA and 2 HExB, but i haven't been writing it down (other than on here) and keep forgetting so i've got a food diary out and am manually writing it today to try and help. Thanks for the pep talk :)

I think you need to look more at yourself than the food you have eaten.... Even if not SE (we are both still learners lol) it is a decent EE and should not cause a weight gain... My Initial thoughts would be fluid retention.... you have the puffy ankles, drinking a lot and this strange weather.

Keep drinking loads & bulking up with salads, should see the fluid dissapear... I can put on 1/2 stone due to fluid so 1lb is not a lot.

chin up (or in my case chins)

xx

I think you need to look more at yourself than the food you have eaten.... Even if not SE (we are both still learners lol) it is a decent EE and should not cause a weight gain... My Initial thoughts would be fluid retention.... you have the puffy ankles, drinking a lot and this strange weather.

Keep drinking loads & bulking up with salads, should see the fluid dissapear... I can put on 1/2 stone due to fluid so 1lb is not a lot.

chin up (or in my case chins)

xx
lol I agree i almost feel like it's not much different to red/green/EE that i was doing anyway (and as you say in your diary!) I suspect that i will probably be fine, and it's water..also not been to the loo for three day (TMI i'm sure!) so that will probably help too! Keeping going though as i set a goal and i won't shirk it!

I'm seriously loving scanbran.... not had the 5 a day yet, but managed 4 yesterday (each with an EL LC triangle & seasoning, sometimes a tomato slice).... very filling. I did taste it on it's own and it was like licking the bottom of a Hamster's cage... to be avoided.

xx

xx

Hi Chuffy
If you are losing inches you are also building muscle, be aware that muscle weighs more than fat, therefore the gain main be because of this. However, looking in the long term muscle burns fat much faster, therefore very important that you get fit as well.

All the best, it sounds as if you are very focussed so keep going.

Love xx

Gosh Chuffy you are disappearing! Well done! It'll be a temporary blip with a thunking great weightloss you'll see!

Now this muscle weighs heavier than fat thing! 1lb of muscle is the same weight as 1lb of fat! It just takes up less room! Muscle will retain water if you do a really heavy workout, thats where any gain comes from, and that's temporary. You would have to pump iron for serious amounts of time to put any real amount of muscle on.Ladies don't have the hormones to do this (as a general rule)

Back