Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Successful shopping trip!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 29 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    After my question on wide leg boots etc, and a great reply from Whatsnewpussycat, I took a trip to Brantano today. I couldnt find any long boots to fit, the Emotion ones were too baggy, and the normal boots just dont go near my calves! I did try on some stretch boots, but my calf just seemed to ooze over the top of them, so I bought some totally gorgeous ankle boots, and I love them!!

I also popped next door, to the Next sale, and left there £89 poorer!! I bought black linen trousers for work £10!!, a skirt, tops, clothes for my daugher, things for OH and stuff for my son!!

I am having a great day, albeit rather lazy. (TV on now, fire lit..... ironing basket full & likley to stay that way, today!!)

The best thing was, with all the clothes I bought, I looked at the size label, then at the clothes themselves, and bought without trying on. I bought either 14s or 12s in all the stuff I got, and HEY it ALL fits!!! I am dead chuffed, and now am regretting my secret binge yesterday!! :sigh: (But thats a whole other thread......)

Happy Saturday guys!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. whatsnewpussycat

whatsnewpussycat Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yay! What a great feeling to splash out on a pile of new stuff in lovely small sizes. I know what you mean about the emotion boots - as i say, I have calves a rugby player would be proud of, and the boots are baggy on me too even though I bought a pair 2 sizes smaller than normal. I looked in Evans today and they have a very nice pair of black suede boots in there - slightly smaller on the calf than the emotion ones - might be worth a look if you're still after a long pair. :)

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

I would love a long pair, but after tofays spending spree, I doubt hubby would go for it!! We are in the middle of lots of very expensive building works at the mo, and I want a new kitchen too!!!! Best not go too mad!!LOL!!

5. whatsnewpussycat

whatsnewpussycat Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Ooh a new kitchen. Definitely worth missing out on a pair of boots for - I quite agree! :)

6. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's great buying small clothes isn't it?!!! Well done

I've just managed to get myself into high-street bought knee-high boots for the first time in history - in fact I am so obsessed with buying knee high boots I am now looking for my FOURTH pair!!!

7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Ooh I wish!! Hopefully next winter, or maybe even the sales later this year....... I can dream!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.