Successful shopping trip!

Sez

has started again!!
After my question on wide leg boots etc, and a great reply from Whatsnewpussycat, I took a trip to Brantano today. I couldnt find any long boots to fit, the Emotion ones were too baggy, and the normal boots just dont go near my calves! I did try on some stretch boots, but my calf just seemed to ooze over the top of them, so I bought some totally gorgeous ankle boots, and I love them!!

I also popped next door, to the Next sale, and left there £89 poorer!! I bought black linen trousers for work £10!!, a skirt, tops, clothes for my daugher, things for OH and stuff for my son!!

I am having a great day, albeit rather lazy. (TV on now, fire lit..... ironing basket full & likley to stay that way, today!!)

The best thing was, with all the clothes I bought, I looked at the size label, then at the clothes themselves, and bought without trying on. I bought either 14s or 12s in all the stuff I got, and HEY it ALL fits!!! I am dead chuffed, and now am regretting my secret binge yesterday!! :sigh: (But thats a whole other thread......)

Happy Saturday guys!

xx

Yay! What a great feeling to splash out on a pile of new stuff in lovely small sizes. I know what you mean about the emotion boots - as i say, I have calves a rugby player would be proud of, and the boots are baggy on me too even though I bought a pair 2 sizes smaller than normal. I looked in Evans today and they have a very nice pair of black suede boots in there - slightly smaller on the calf than the emotion ones - might be worth a look if you're still after a long pair. :)

Yay! What a great feeling to splash out on a pile of new stuff in lovely small sizes. I know what you mean about the emotion boots - as i say, I have calves a rugby player would be proud of, and the boots are baggy on me too even though I bought a pair 2 sizes smaller than normal. I looked in Evans today and they have a very nice pair of black suede boots in there - slightly smaller on the calf than the emotion ones - might be worth a look if you're still after a long pair. :)

I would love a long pair, but after tofays spending spree, I doubt hubby would go for it!! We are in the middle of lots of very expensive building works at the mo, and I want a new kitchen too!!!! Best not go too mad!!LOL!!

It's great buying small clothes isn't it?!!! Well done

I've just managed to get myself into high-street bought knee-high boots for the first time in history - in fact I am so obsessed with buying knee high boots I am now looking for my FOURTH pair!!!

It's great buying small clothes isn't it?!!! Well done

I've just managed to get myself into high-street bought knee-high boots for the first time in history - in fact I am so obsessed with buying knee high boots I am now looking for my FOURTH pair!!!

Ooh I wish!! Hopefully next winter, or maybe even the sales later this year....... I can dream!

Back