SuePat10s Diary

Hi all

I had a b***dy marvellous night.

I'd ordered a dress and 'dress cardigan' from a catalogue (I gave away all my dressy clothes to a charity shop the day I started not, not expecting to need any for ages) but it hadn't turned up so yesterday morning I ironed some stuff which was ok but not great. 3.30pm - bearing in mind it's a Bank holiday - the courier turned up with my stuff. Still large, size 22, but it fitted absolutely perfectly. ( Cotton Dress 50in | J D Williams ).

I also found my stockings fitted much better than they had in ages - almost reached my bum instead of cutting in to my thighs. Plus I'm hopeless at doing my hair but that went perfectly too. AND my skin is much better and my makeup went on perfect.

When I came out the bedroom both my partners daughters said I looked great and my DP has been saying constantly ever since that he thought I looked stunning. In fact he said it to the girls, to his parents, to his sister etc over and over at the restaurant. AND I noticed a couple of men at the bar looking over at me appreciatively.

THAT surprised me because at the end of the day, I'm still a larger lady! So that was a surprise but flattering (although I only noticed briefly as my DP is the most wonderful man in the whole wide world and the only one I'm interested in).

I didn't watch what I ate but am back on with renewed vigour today. I've never had as much confidence in my life as I had yesterday and I'm sure losing the weight played a big part in that.

Right, must go but will be abck later to look round other peoples diaries xx

aw sue, its so ace when you finally realise how amazing the weight loss is. when i'm at home i never appreciate how much i have lost but i went out yesterday and loads of people said i looked fab! makes all the struggle times worthwhile doesnt it??

the dress is lovely, bet you looked proper gorg!

hiya sue! just read through your diary and now intend to keep checking lol! think youve posted on mine or maybe kezs? your doing brilliantly and wouldnt be human if you didnt have ups and downs! hope you have a great easter hun x

Hellooooo ladies xxx

My period has FINALLY arrived - over a week late. Hoping it doesn't linger too much as we've got a parents v's children bowling match next Saturday at my son's Youth Bowling league and the only trousers that fit (the rest are too large!!!) are a light beige.

I'm weighing tomorrow instead of today and expect to have gained. I know why (I've eaten tons!) but back on track now. Don't get weighed again until Sunday week as CDC is away next week.

Really feeling more confident now - which is lucky as I have a job interview on Friday. I sent my CV to a local solicitors on the offchance they had a job and she mailed me back to say they have a part-time receptionist job in the office round the corner from my flat.

Of course if I get the job I'll have to buy some new clothes - will have to be very sensible about mixing/matching outfits and keeping on top of the washing as don't want to buy too much in bigger sizes!!

Last edited:
Just read through your diary. You have so much willpower I'm very impressed.
Did you find the meal has effected you being in ketosis?

Hi Lyndzi

Well and truely out of ketosis (didn't just have the meal unfortunately - nibbled all Saturday aswell!!) but I'm hoping I have as an easier ride getting back in to it as I did first time round xx

i'm glad you had a great time on saturday. you need something to give you a boost and it certainly sounds like you had an amazing time.

i've been looking at my calendar and matthew's 1st birthday is only 2 weeks away on thursday and we're off to eurodisney 3 weeks on wednesday. i don't think i'm going to get to goal by then.... i was so hoping that i would be there. :d'oh:

i've got 3 weigh ins to matthew's birthday and 4 to eurodisney with my weigh ins on tuesday. if i loose 4lbs for the next 3 weigh in's i could be 4lbs away which would be cool as many more clothes might just fit by then.

so stressed :banana dancer:

I'm struggling to regain my mojo - and the confidence from Friday.

My period is a week late and has hit with a vengeance. Had to get up twice during the night to 'sort myself out' and stomach cramps today.

Plus our BFH (B**ch from hell - other half's ex) has been a stupid cow (as per normal) and we're having to sort out the c**p. Some time in 2008 she bought some clothes on an Oxendale's account (i think it's a catalogue) but opened the account in my other half's name. We don't know whether she opened it before or after he moved out on 1st September 2008.

On Saturday he got a letter from a debt collector. He rung them which is when he found out about this. All he said when he spoke to them was he hadn't heard of Oxendales. Being a man he didn't think to check dates etc.

(finishing post after phone call!)

Right, he's just spoken to them. The account was opened in Feb 2008 and closed in October 2008. He is now writing to ask for a copy of the signed credit agreement. If there is one, he can show not his signature. If there isn't one, then he'll have to tell BFH to accept reduced child support payments for a couple of months or he'll have to report her to the police for fraud.

Either way, we're not paying and if they want to take us to court - go ahead. After all, surely the catalogue must have records of the email address used to set up the account etc - which will be hers!!

Aaaaaghhhhhhh! i wish she'd go under a bloddy bus!!!

Well, could have been worse. 2lb on. Bad period on top of binging so got off lightly!

Other half bought me a lovely bunch of flowers and a card yesterday. Despite my moans, he's a sweetheart really xx

ahh Sue sorry you are having such a crappy time and dont wory about the 2lbs periods mess with our bodies i felt so awful all last week with mine.

Hope you get the whole debt thing sorted try not to stress xxxx

ooooooo, sent my CV off for a job at 11.15am this morning. They rung at 11.40am and asked me to come in at 4pm for an interview.

Been running round like a blue a***d fly ever since (son's swimming lessons etc). Thank heavens it's 2 minutes walk away.

Last gulp of coffee and off now!!

I'm really pleased with the way the interview went. The people were really nice (just the company owner and one woman - guess early 50s) in the office so no cliques or anything like that. Both VERY down to earth.

The advert doesn't appear in the printed edition of the paper until Friday (I saw it online) so I think they are waiting for that to go out and will make up their mind middle of next week.

The waitings a b*m, but fingers crossed xx

hi sue :) hope you get the job, and grrr exes are a pain in the arse but at least they are actually what we call them, exes!! lol.

i really wouldnt worry about the 2lbs as your totm youl prob find next week youl have a super duper loss hunny x

Thank you ladies.

All fired up now. Had a 100% day yesterday, sun's shining and as soon as the national lottery website is up again I'm going to have a look over there and see that I won the jackpot (you have to dream!!!) xx

Back