SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Exactly Jo,

I have stopeed chasing the big losses, I only end up feeling dissapointed.

I am happy as long as I LOOSE and dont put on.

I have such a huge amount of weight to loose, I will be on this plan for well over 12month.

Are you having a good week on plan? xx

That's the spirit!

The tortoise wins in the end!;)

Well done Sugar, an excellent result after a lovely weeks holiday of indulgence!

Thank You Lynne,

I am VERY happy with the loss. I would have been happy with a STS.

Its important to me, that I can enjoy holidays and then just get straight back on plan.

*SugarPlum* said:
Exactly Jo,

I have stopeed chasing the big losses, I only end up feeling dissapointed.

I am happy as long as I LOOSE and dont put on.

I have such a huge amount of weight to loose, I will be on this plan for well over 12month.

Are you having a good week on plan? xx

Yes thanks-that's the same theory I go by now! Even with my crappy last 8 weeks, it still works out at 20.5lbs in 21 weeks so in the grand scheme of things I'm pleased with it! Also really pleased with myself for not actually giving up during that crappy 8 weeks!
So the future aim is 1lb a week, and then anything else is a bonus xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Yes thanks-that's the same theory I go by now! Even with my crappy last 8 weeks, it still works out at 20.5lbs in 21 weeks so in the grand scheme of things I'm pleased with it! Also really pleased with myself for not actually giving up during that crappy 8 weeks!
So the future aim is 1lb a week, and then anything else is a bonus xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Like you say, 1lb is 4 stone in a year!

Plus, if we were'nt on plan, we would probably be putting 2lb ON each week!!!

Thank You Lynne,

I am VERY happy with the loss. I would have been happy with a STS.

Its important to me, that I can enjoy holidays and then just get straight back on plan.

I'm totally with you on that one, as we all need to 'live' as well as stick to the plan x

Congratulations SugarPlum on having a loss following your hols. Enjoy your lamb curry (don't forget to post the recipe, it sounds yummy) and the maltesers :)

hya sugar i have been sat here with a cuppa tea reading your thread and wow u should be so proud of yourself, you are a very inspirational lady and i hope i have half the will power that you have. its lovely reading how far you have come and hope it will be ok to follow your progression xx wd hun and keep up the great work xx

Well done Sugar - you rock!

It really makes me smile to hear you sounding so positive and in the zone :)

Hope you enjoyed the curry - going to be making a lamb rogan josh myself sometime in the week, also syn free - it's making my mouth water just thinking about it lol

Mmmm... Stuffed from Tea!!

Hunters Chicken, Sin Free BarBQ sauce, carrott and turnip mash!! Sooo Yummy!

Just what was needed on a cold Sunday!

I have not been able to do Kettleworx today, I am sooo sore from yesterday! The squats are a Killer!! Trying to sit up & down today has been Fun!! Not!! LOL

I had a Bacon & Egg Butty for Lunch, so its been 100% day!

I have saved sins for some salt & vinegar Snack a Jacks with X Factor!! :D

Week 2 Kettleworx starts tomorrow!!! Scary!! LOL

I have not been able to do Kettleworx today, I am sooo sore from yesterday! The squats are a Killer!! Trying to sit up & down today has been Fun!! Not!! LOL

I had a go of a new davina dvd today and did the Super Fit workout - it was an aerobics circuit, got through about 10 mins and then they started the routine all over again and I was like :eek: nooo how many times will I have to do this! lol I survived though :)

You make sure you do your workout tomorrow and I'll do mine. You wanna look hot and slinky for your London break :D

spuggle said:
hya sugar i have been sat here with a cuppa tea reading your thread and wow u should be so proud of yourself, you are a very inspirational lady and i hope i have half the will power that you have. its lovely reading how far you have come and hope it will be ok to follow your progression xx wd hun and keep up the great work xx

Awww Spuggle,

Thank You so much! That's a lovely thing to say! :)

Half the time I think I am just wittering on to myself... I forget that people may actually read some of it.

Pop by anytime and Good Luck with your weight loss :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*SugarPlum* said:

Hey sweetie, well done for your 100% (so far) day! I'm on nights for the next 3 shifts then I finish for 3 weeks and can wait! My day therefore started today when I got out of bed after my afternoon snoozles!!! So about 5pm! But goes on til about 8.30 am, as I finish work at 7am then will go home and chill for a bit before bed!
So far I'm sat here eating a mahoosive bowl of frozen berries with total 0% yog, have some speed soup for 'lunch' and a tin of beans if I get hungry later! So all sf and/or superspeed xxx

Welshtigger said:
Hey sweetie, well done for your 100% (so far) day! I'm on nights for the next 3 shifts then I finish for 3 weeks and can wait! My day therefore started today when I got out of bed after my afternoon snoozles!!! So about 5pm! But goes on til about 8.30 am, as I finish work at 7am then will go home and chill for a bit before bed!
So far I'm sat here eating a mahoosive bowl of frozen berries with total 0% yog, have some speed soup for 'lunch' and a tin of beans if I get hungry later! So all sf and/or superspeed xxx

Ooo.. I bet nights makes it difficult to eat 3 proper meals a day.

The Blueberries and Yogurt sound Yummy! I love that kinda thing.

I tried the speed soup but it wasn't for me, I really didn't like the taste or texture. :-(

3 weeks off... After the hell you have been having at work, I bet you can't wait!!! :)

LoChan1984 said:
I had a go of a new davina dvd today and did the Super Fit workout - it was an aerobics circuit, got through about 10 mins and then they started the routine all over again and I was like :eek: nooo how many times will I have to do this! lol I survived though :)

You make sure you do your workout tomorrow and I'll do mine. You wanna look hot and slinky for your London break :D

Hi Hunny,

Are you having a nice weekend?

What's the Davina workout like?

On KettleWorx it does recommend you leave a day between work outs, as it gives your body time to recover.

Even sitting down on the loo today hurt! Lol... The Cardio day on KettleWorx is a killer!! :-( but I really enjoy it!!

I need to do it Mon, Wed & Fri.. Without fail! Little scared of what week 2 will have in store! :-( xxx

im sure you will manage! :D

i've just got mine today - bought all the bits seperately on ebay.. so not sure if theres an order you're supposed to do them in.. i started with Fat Burn.. only done 15mins workout.. im dying - legs are burning!

Back