lollypop1985 said:
hope you have a good day

EmmyR1984 said:
lovely positives for today :) hope work isn't too bad today xx

Thank You Ladies,

Day was ok... But glad to be home!! :) xxx

R-E-D said:
Hi

I've been reading your diary and it has inspired me to start my own, if anything to remind me of what I can achieve in those moments when you feel down.

I'm also going to be trying done of your recipes :)

Xx

Awww thank you for visiting my diary! :)

You should do a diary, I would definately recommend it!

If you start one, let me know and I will pop by and say hello!! :) xxx

Hello there! Joined last night after trying to decide whether to do WW or SW and your postivity, fun and very real musings helped me decide. Well done on a great journey! You are I am sure, an inspiration to a lot of peeps!

Janie x

Hey sweetie, love your positives.
I totally agree with the not feeling motivated to cook, exercise or anything else after a tough day, whether you work or not....but you are a fighter hun and you will do it, blips an all.
sweet dreams lovely and nighty night :zz: xxx

LadyBethny said:
Hello there! Joined last night after trying to decide whether to do WW or SW and your postivity, fun and very real musings helped me decide. Well done on a great journey! You are I am sure, an inspiration to a lot of peeps!

Janie x

Hi Bethny,

Thank you for popping in on my diary & well done in starting your journey.

You will get so much support from this site!

I also think SW is far better than WW, of you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck in your first week xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey sweetie, love your positives.
I totally agree with the not feeling motivated to cook, exercise or anything else after a tough day, whether you work or not....but you are a fighter hun and you will do it, blips an all.
sweet dreams lovely and nighty night :zz: xxx

Thanks Lily,

Hope your daughter loved The Phantom! :) xxx

Morning everyone...

Gonna start with my 3 positives...

1. ONLY 2 more get ups!!! :)

2. We spend the night looking at holidays, we are hopefully getting Florida booked for Nov this year!! :)

3. Did I mention 2 more get ups??!!

4. Slept like a Baby last night!!

5. I treated myself to some new smellies, nice body scrub, body moisturiser ect and can wait for a pamper tonight!!

I am not feeling positive about my WI on Sat.. My ankles are feeling very fat! Or my Puds as hubby calls them!! :-(

I swear my ankles and feet can vary up and down a stone in themselves! Somedays very bony ankles and somedays like today... Full on Puds or Thankles!! As I am sure there the size of my thigh!! I can only wish for Cankles!! LOL

Hopefully they will have gone down by Sat!!! Xxx

Morning lovely, love your positives even the repeated one :giggle:
You're ankles will be fine, more water and rest them, up off the floor as much as poss they'll soon go down.
Cinta, it was such a joy, she came back and she was in awe said it was so much better than she hoped and can't wait to go back. Phantom is by far her favourite film she watches it all the time, so I knew she'd love the show. They are booking Singin' in the Rain next, might just join them, I keep singing the good morning song nearly everyday, so may as well go see the show lol
Have a fab day hunni :hug99: xxxx

Hi

I'm using the forum on my phone and haven't worked out how to do quotes yet lol, but thank you for replying.

Can I ask you how you plan your weeks? I tried last night but am getting stuck with recipes etc

Es x

Lily42uk said:
Morning lovely, love your positives even the repeated one :giggle:
You're ankles will be fine, more water and rest them, up off the floor as much as poss they'll soon go down.
Cinta, it was such a joy, she came back and she was in awe said it was so much better than she hoped and can't wait to go back. Phantom is by far her favourite film she watches it all the time, so I knew she'd love the show. They are booking Singin' in the Rain next, might just join them, I keep singing the good morning song nearly everyday, so may as well go see the show lol
Have a fab day hunni :hug99: xxxx

JackieN said:
Morning lovely :wavey: just a thought did you ever try the red vein vine for your ankles? I swear by it mine are so much better since taking it :D hope you have a good day :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lollypop1985 said:
good morning
have a good day :)

EmmyR1984 said:
morning hun, hope you have a fab day :)

Morning Ladies,

Sorry for the late reply, it's been crazy busy and I never got on here all day!!

Ankles still looking Fat!! :-( I think when Hubby comes in he needs to make tea, so I can raise them! ;-)

Lily, so glad your daughter enjoyed it!! I cryer I enjoyed it so much but I am a softy!!

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Sugar

I've been so inspired by your diary it's fab. Finally took the plunge and started one of my own.

You are doing amazingly well and your recipes always sound great.

Thanks again for inspiring me to join my first ever forum, total newbie and don't know how it all works yet.

Patsy

Hi PP,

I am shocked that anyone actually reads my ramblings but I am happy to help anyone.

I am glad you have started your own diary, it really helps!

I have slipped of late and need to get back into the habit of posting my food diarys and food pics, as it helps me!

I was new to forums like this but I soon worked my way round and now I don't think I could do it without the support of people in here!

Good luck with your first week :) xxx

R-E-D said:
Hi

I'm using the forum on my phone and haven't worked out how to do quotes yet lol, but thank you for replying.

Can I ask you how you plan your weeks? I tried last night but am getting stuck with recipes etc

Es x

Hi RED,

I struggled to get used to this also when I started but it does get easier.

To quote from a phone (I am on I phone) you tap on the name bar of the person and a square comes up for you to tick, you then get the option to multi quote!

Hope that helps but let me know I u struggle.

I plan my meals each Thurs night, then do my weekly shop on the Friday. I get meal ideas from the SW mag and from the recipe forum on here.

I do like to cook and I find that most recipes can be adapted to be SW friendly. I search on the Internet for recipes that include chicken for example. ( we eat a lot of chicken)

I probably struggle most with lunches and get stuck in ruts! I am currently in a ryvita and Philly rut!

I do need to vary my meals a bit and I need to start putting them in here more!

If there is anything I can help with just give me a shout xxxxx

Good luck... You will do fab!!!

Hi Cinta x

Am trying to catch up after a busy day too. Hope your ankles are better tomorrow of souls I say thankles???) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Everyone....

Starting with positives!!

1. Only 1 more get up!!! :)

2. Had a peep on the scales this morning & liked what I saw! :)

3. Had another wonderful nights sleep!

4. I have thin ankles today!! :)

Today meals (I have got lazy at this and need to get back into posting my food diary and some food pics?)

Green Day today...

Breakfast - banana, mullet light and a cup of green tea

Lunch - 6 ryvita (B + 3 sins) with Philly light (A) and cucumber.

Dinner - beans and poached egg on toast (B+6) followed my Mixed Berry Eaton Mess (4)

Total of 13 sins

No Body Magic tonight... My plan Body Pamper! Nice bath, body scrub, body butters and manicure / pedicure! (hubby working late, so I am having a ME night)

Have a good Thursday everyone!

Morning Cinta x

I'm up way too early for a day off but I guess my body didn't know!!!

Food looks 100% but a bit light?! Hope you won't be hungry x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back