SugarRush ' s food diary of a cake maker who can't have cake!

Back from holiday and back on plan today. Wasn't going to weigh till Wednesday but sneakily jumped on the scales this morning and looks like I've out on 4 lb! !!!!!!

Feel rubbish now but we had a lovely time so going to be strict this week and hopefully won't be that much when I weigh on Wednesday

Thats fab Sugar, please dont feel rubbish if you had a fantastic time that is all that matters, it will be off very soon. Don't forget I put on 12 on my cenreparcs trip! Im still struggling to get it off but, ho hum we have to live a half normal life. :)
Have a good weekend. xxx

Thanks guys! Forgot I had a wedding reception to go to tonight and went off plan! They had a bit I couldn't resist.

Was ok till then had hex b toast and a bananna and a Mugshot and 6 syns on a snack bar then went and ate 2 burgers, 3 chips and a fairy cake! Reckon about 2 syns plus the 6 29 syns so will have to claw that back I think.

The bride who I haven't seen for about 8 weeks said I looked like I'd lost loads of weigh tho so Yay for that!

NSV well done obviously looking great.
Have a nice sunday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you bubble hope you had a nice Sunday as well. I suspect it was more the dress causing the illusion of thinness but still feels good!

Yeah made me Resist the KFC my brother offered yesterday lol

Yesterday
Breakfast none (finishing a cake order that was for 11 am pick up)
Lunch grapes and strawberries and a mini milk 1.5 syns
Tea pasta with bacon (hex b) and cheese ( hex a)
Crisps (7 syns)
Options sachet (2 syns im assuming at was 39 calories? Although thought they were 3)

10.5 syns so quite a few but was my fault for not eating until late and being hungry

Oh that's good to know 2 syns is good if you want a little sweet treat But haven't many syns

Yesterday i had

Breakfast none
Lunch bacon sandwich (hex b bread) spread 2 syns
strawberries and little haribo bag 3 syns
Tea spaghetti bolognaise and a peach

3 ice poles 1.5 syns

6.5 syns

It was so yum hadn't had it for ages because I kept forgetting to buy garlic lol. Luckily only me and Brandon like it so I can buy a 250 and only use half a pack and freeze the other half. With the passata and onions and everything that's plenty. He only likes a little bit. Really should make it more as think passata is one of those good free foods (can't remember the name lol) and it's such a filling free meal

I always used to use jars I assumed it woukd be time consuming and taste the same but my friend made me spag bol and she is a cook so did it from scratch it was amazing so she told me how to do it and I haven't used a jar since. Your right it is and it can be froze as well!

I thought I posted my food yesterday from the day before but it seems to have gone!
Lol so Tuesday I had hex b toast with 2 syns spread for breakfast and a peach
Lunch a pear
Snacks an ice pole
Tea chips from the chip shop but I had maybe a 3rd of a large portion probably more like a quarter so like half a regular portion so saying 8 syns
I ate some of the giant cupcake I was making when I leveled the top got knows how many syns going to say 4!

Then 2 more ice poles

So 15.5

Weigh in yesterday and had lost 1.5 lbs from after holiday weigh in saturday which I'm so pleased with but means I'm still plus 2.5lbs

Yesterday's food

Breakfast
Hexb toast and blueberry jam 2 syns
Lunch egg roll 6 syns
Tea pasta with hex a cheese and bacon with no fat
Pear and 2 ice poles 1 syn

So 9 syns but not bad for a day that included a white roll!

Congrats on the loss sugarrush!! Dont be disheartened that you are still up on what you were before your holiday- that you are losing it now and are back on plan after a wonderful week off should be the main thing :)

You had a great two days- yes, over by half a syn on Tuesday but made up for it yesterday! To steal a phrase from a good motivator, you had a third of your syns left! ;P

You'll have to share your spaghetti bolognaise sauce recipe!

Ha ha your using my own words against me now! I am glad that I had a loss even if I'm still up. We had a lovely holiday so worth the set back I think.

Lol its really basic just brown onions and garlic, add mince and brown then add passata tomato puree and oxo cube stir it all up add a cup of water and simmer until it's the thickness you like. You can also add carrot or celery to it if you want but im not keen. Your supposed to add a bay leaf when it's simmering but I never have any!

Yesterday i had
Breakfast none.
Lunch hexb bread hex a cheese and small amount of pickle 2 syns
Tea: Trying to empty my freezer a bit so just defrosted the 1st thing I came 2 and had to make a meal out of it. Was pork mince so did it with garlic passata and puree and had it with bread and was yum. It's was 9.30 so wasn't very creative but busy with cakes this week. The pork was reduced fat and I drained the small amount of fat from cooking off so not sure on syns and the bread about 5 syns for 1 white slice I think as was 95 calories

Plus a bananna nectarine and 2 ice poles 1 syn
So 8 syns plus what ever for the mince which can't imagine was more than 7.

Been so busy lately that I haven't had time to sit down on the evening and snack which is defiently my bad time.

Hi ppl hope your doing ok and having a nice weekend. Im just doing my rounds. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was reduced fat mince but can't remember the fat content

Been so busy on Friday I had a whole 2 tier cake to make for saturday morning complete with figure of the corpse bride from the Tim Burton film sat on top poor time management and a baby shower cake that took longer than expected plus stick take at work 6-9 but meant I didn't have time to get on and do my food

So I had no breakfast, hex b and ham sandwich and crisps 7.5 syns for lunch then a nectarine, pear, peach muller light, carrot sticks and then cheesy (hex a ) pasta for tea and crisps again 6 syns

13.5 syns

Then yesterday ever thing went to pot! I had no breakfast and then I had a hex b ham sandwich for lunch then went to a kids party. Had 2 bits of cheese and pineapple hex a and about 10 of those tiny little sausage rolls not sure on syns 2 each maybe? Then had some skinless chicken for tea went to work and got hubby chip shop on the way home and ate 5 of his chips about a 8th of his burger and then very naughtily ate 2 dairy milk caramel eggs left over from easter as the kids don't like them!

I'm thinking 20 for the sausage rolls, 5 for chips and burgers and not sure on the eggs ill need to look then up but basically 2 bad days

Back