SugarRush ' s food diary of a cake maker who can't have cake!

Thanks bubble you too Hope the weather there is better than her today!

Ok so I had a small Costa hot chocolate with skimmed milk but I don't know if I can count that as there isn't enough milk but I did make the milk up during the day in tea but if I could syn the milk how many syns is the chocolate!

I ate

Breakfast: hexb toast spread 2 syns
Lunch: Mugshot bananna 2 wotsits and 3 star bursts ill say 3 syns
Tea: Barbecue pork 2 syns? and eggs.
Carrot batons and a weight watchers 0% fat yoghurt (guessing this is free)

So I don't know syns on the chocolate but 7 syns plus whatever that was!

Have a costa skimmed primo quite often its 5 syns. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OK well if I syn it at 5 im only on 12 and then I have 3 syns for the milk in tea so still probably wasn't over my 15 although not a great day!

If your synning the full 5 syns then you have no hexa so no need to syn your milk, am I right?

I thought If If didn't use the full hex a I had to syn what I had used? may be wrong.

I have taken 3 days off as it's been my little boys birthday and been mad busy and had party food and cake and dominos (he requested everyone had dominoes even his visitors) so I made the decision so I enjoyed myself and didn't feel guilty. Back on plan tomorrow so need to behave.
In other news I have had my waist length hair cut to just below my ears to donate to the little princess trust and apparently it wakes my face look slimmer so Yay!

Thank you he did although I woke up and have been throwing up since this morning so I'm hoping it wasn't the dominoes and he is going to be ok!

Happy birthday week!

oh no! hope your feeling a little better, was Brandon sick too? Bet it wasnt the birthday cake! Did you make a really posh character one?

Freaky I agree us Geminis are great people to know. Happy birthday week to you too. I had mine sunday and my los tomorrow. So real fatty week for me, really shouldnt be posting on a weightloss forum this week but...

No one else was ill and u of us had it, maybe just ate too much. Feel loads better today.

Half a pound loss this week which with everything I ate more than pleased with.

Green Day yesterday and rather alot of syns as well

Breakfast: nutri.grain 6.5 syns and yoghurt.
Lunch: Ham sandwich both hex b
Snack: hex a cheese had a craving! And wotsits 5 sns
Tea: spaghetti and cheese 2nd hex a
Yogurt
6 malteasers 3 syns

14.5 syns

Bit late but here's yesterday's

Breakfast: bananna and yoghurt
Lunch: Mugshot, hex b cereal bar, hex a cheese crisps 7 syns
Tea: sausage 4 syns and egg

Syns 11 syns

Been so busy lately have 3 cakes for the weekend and we are going away Monday plus fathers day and prep for cakes the weekend when we come home keep forgetting to work out what I'm eating then just eating whatever

Bit late but yesterday's

Breakfast: hex b cereal bar fruit bag
Lunch: Cold sausages 4 syns
Tea: steak and eggs
Yoghurt
Mini bag of sweets 3 syns
options 2 syns
Crisps 7 syns

16 syns

Can't seem to get back into the groove if things since my few days off

I struggled with bday week now back on it til the next two in july. Got 3 weeks of being good.
Have a good weekend sugar. X

Hope you manage to be good till then bubble. We are going to Devon Monday and can't deceide what to do about the diet for a week.

Yesterday's food

Breakfast Peach
Lunch free Mugshot
Snack prepare fruit from Tesco pineapple grape mango and kiwi
Tea cheese (hex a) and pickle white bread sandwich 12 syns I think
Peach

Very naughty having white bread but I didn't get home from work till 9.30 and my brown bread hadn't been done up tight enough and felt yuk and could t be bothered to cook so binned it and had white.

Have fun whilst on holiday Sugarrush! I think its a prime time to use flexi-syns and self control! Try and keep to free and superfree for snacks (minus the odd ice cream of course!) and then pick something reasonably healthy if you are eating out- like having dressing on the side so you can just use a few spoonfuls or side salad instead of chips.

Just make small healthier choices so you wont feel bad about the indulgent treats that are part of a holiday! And then you wont beat yourself up on your next WI :)

I sometimes crave white bread- especially for toast. Im not a big fan of toasted brown bread :( And you had syns to spare so why not?! Mmmmm pickle...
I want a cheese and pickle sarnie now!!!

Lol sorry I love cheese and pickle.

I have completely fallen off the wagon, yesterday I had 2 Greggs sausage rolls chocolate and chips and today I had white rolls!

Think I'm going to try and be good on holiday but not count my syns. Next Friday ill start again properly. Just hope I don't put it all on while. I'm away

Enjoy your break and worry about it all when your back. X

Back