sukie's primal adventure into the future and beyond

aww, hope you feel better soon :)
you're body is mega efficient at telling you what it doesnt like!!
its a shame you had to find out the hard way its no good for you, I can
imagine how scary that must have been for you both, rest up and take it easy
xx

aww, hope you feel better soon :)
you're body is mega efficient at telling you what it doesnt like!!
its a shame you had to find out the hard way its no good for you, I can
imagine how scary that must have been for you both, rest up and take it easy
xx
thanks hun , im feeling better today but still a little uncomfortably bloated :0(

so insanity done about 2 today, struggled a little with not having been so good but at least it got done ,4 days then onto recovery week, ill go back to the 1st month again after that and try to ace the program.
food today
brekki left over banana bread , banana , sunbutter and cream
lunch baked sweet potato , salad and tuna mayo.
dinner belly pork and broccoli

snack of a pice of random german sausage and 2 raw carrots

righty ho !!
making a concerted effort to avoid the baked goods , to see if it makes a difference to the weight loss .
so late brekki as I was at doctors with my sore shoulder , had to get prescription and then wait an hour before eating lol !! went shopping for more meat so I have a decent stock , will get a paleo meat order sentsoon too .

so
heres my food today
breakfast (12 noon )2 eggs , bacon and black farmers daughter sausages , left over broccoli
snack , piece 70% chocolate

have bought , liver , steak and lamb chops so not sure whats for dinner yet .

food today.
breakfast , left over sausage 2 eggs and 2 tomatoes
lunch , baked sweet potato, salad and tuna mayo with sprinkling of grated cheese
dinner lamb chops baked marrow .

food today.
breakfast , left over sausage 2 eggs and 2 tomatoes
lunch , baked sweet potato, salad and tuna mayo with sprinkling of grated cheese
dinner lamb chops baked marrow .

Foods sounding gooood!
Did you like the marrow? I think I need a marrow and cauliflower intervention :p lol

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

loved it thanks hun , will be having it again :0) x

feeling tired still today :0(
food
brekki , 2 eggs german sausage, coffee
lunch , chilli salmon with spinach and salad
dinner , mmm not sure yet , steak I think x

dinner ended up being 1 sweet potato wedge , 1/3rd of a steak and a little salad, rest is in the fridge for tomorrow. tum a bit sore , and so so tired , must be these meds im on for my shoulder I feel so drained, haven't worked out since weds !! will have to try hard in the morning , ive bought hip hop abs to have a go with and my sassy new polar hrm watch to try out :0D !! energy ... come back !!!

The white ft40f that you recommend x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OOoo feeling very much brighter today , well apart from the burning desire to KIIIIIILLLL my kids lol !! my 3 year old turned into the devil incarnate the day he turned 3 and I've been running after him ever since....

tried to make paleo waffles for brekki as atreat for me and the kids today but killed my waffle iron instead , hehe so turned into pancakes, kids loved them I got to eat 3/4 of one of my sons hed left over on the run. also had a black coffee.

late lunch was a randon 2 egg omelette with left over chicken with 1/2 an avocado.

dinner was a paprika marinated joint of pork with steamed cauli and carrot, bacon , cabbage and pine nuts and some roasted sweet potato squares.

pork was ok , done in the slow cooker, random recipe off facebook. was half the joint I bought from the bulk butcher on satuday.

I spent £90 but for that I got
a massive leg of pork joint
a boned and rolled lamb shoulder joint
4 rib eye steaks
4 sirloin steaks
3 chickens
1 kilo of bacon
1 kilo of steak mince
1 kilo of belly pork
a massive pack of ham
3 big packs of sausage for the family as they aren't gluten free

so well stocked up on the meat front , need to get a load more veg in again as used the last up today but have left overs for tomorrow.
feel like im getting more organised on the food front and im definitely making better choices for my kids too, they are surprising me with what they will eat .
last night I roasted a chicken and di a baked potato for each of them and a sweet potato for me with salad on the side , with gentle encouragement the devoured the salad , I was so pleased . silly really but its lovely to know im nourishing my kids with real food , I think my sons love of veg is having a good effect on his big sister as she wants the praise for being so healthy too lol !!!

Mmm just had lovely dinner . Chicken 'fajitas' served in lettuce wraps .
Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

pics from fajitas , very sad lol :0) but were very nice lol x 20131021_184126.jpg20131021_184423.jpg

I always take pics of my food :D
nothing wrong with being proud of your food ;) lol!

random food day today
wasn't going to have breakfast the remembered I didn't have a lunch break booked so ended up having left over waffle mix pancakes with sun butter and banana with coffee. no lunch but had some left over nuts and sliced apple I found in fridge at work lol,
starving marvin when I got home so had a very random slice of gouda with pate (yes I know !!)
then had a dinner of my 2 fajita wraps mmmmmm.
yeah so back to eggs n such for brekki tomorrow , have leftovers to have too and getting back to the exercise , my energy seems right up again ,thank god !!
bought shaun t's hip hop abs dvd so will start that tomorrow then redo insanity next month , need a relief from the boredom lol !!

How did you mak the fajitas? They look nice used to e my favourite food.

How did you mak the fajitas? They look nice used to e my favourite food.

hi katy
I just took some chicken and peppers I chopped up and fried in ghee then added fajita seasoning ( chilli ,paprika , garlic, coriander and piri piri) in the iceberg leaves to wrap I put more chopped lettuce ,the peppers and chicken, chopped avocado, hot salsa and a sprinkling of grated cheese . were totally lush :0)
going tp make homemade guacamole when I have time but was after something quick and easy tonight .
if youre allowing dairy you could even add some sour cream , didn't have any else would have :0)

Thanks will have to ty it x

still here ladies :0)
been super busy the last week. improved my diet loads lately , no baked goodies , odd bit of dark chocolate .I've cut out loads of the fruit and really sticking to protein and veg with low days thrown in here and there . weight seems to be shifting again so that's all good. off to blackers for dance competition this weekend with dd so will try to stick with good choices xx

Back