food today
brekki
coffee , coffee with cream
lunch
cheese scrambles , smoked salmon and avocado
snack graze beef jerky pack

that's it today , so cant be arsed !!

so back to continue on mu paleo path after a weight loss focussing few months ,
im very much trying to be stricter this time and see how it goes , initially for a week but will continue if i manage to loose ,
so today
b smoothie made with banana ,blueberries , mango and pineapple with coconut milk and a boiled duck egg
l 2 sausages (i know not ideal )
d whole 30 ground beef with broccoli , asparagus and green beans.
sn pear and sunbutter , 20g 85% chocolate

so thats it for today, not perfect but not bad x

Today weighed in the same as when I came off packs few days ago so delighted I haven't gained having started eating properly again .
Today so far has been
B strawberries, blueberries with coconut milk poured over and a boiled duck egg.
L chicken , avacado and mango salad with homemade coleslaw and sunshine sauce yummy :)

Might treat myself to sweet potato and grass fed rib eye steak for dinner
X

So ended up having steak and s.p wedges as planned with mushrooms, adparagus and green beans and had a lovely it starts with food recipie type peach crumble thing .
So good day in all lots of veggies
Very satisfied , forgot how good I feel on paleo . Starting to feel very energetic again :0) all good X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
So today
B bacon egg coffee water
L chicken avacado and mango salad with sunshine sauce again
D chicken thighs sugar snap peas and broccoli .
Sn strawberries, whole 30 scotch egg x

Last edited:
Well off to London for the weekend so it will he difficult knowing what I'm eating so will stick to low fat quality protein , veg and salad .
Have brought a picnic breakfast of fruit and sun butter for dipping so all good ;)

been so rubbish at updating my diary lately , so ive been doing absolutely fine , but having the odd drink /traet at the weekend , but really focused on real foor during the week , gonna have a look at my fridge and pantry and stock up on some essentials today so i can cook up some fab meals the next 2 weeks before heading off on the cruise .
today so far has been
br scrambled egg with sprinkle cheese , smoked salmon and 4 baby tomatoes

will make some primal soups i think for easy lunches at work , have some great cook books , just need to make the time to cook .
hope every ones doing well and enjoying the lovely weather xx

So lunch ended up being fage with blueberries and a drizzle of honey and a few pieces salami , not exactly a balanced meal but didn't want to be caught out hungry whilst shopping .
Spend this afternoon , baking some muffins paleo style for the kids , simply refuse to make 'conventional' goodies anymore and they just eat these without complaint, so they'll be heading into the freezer out if harms way ... We'll after my weekend treat of muffin with coconut cream and a couple of strawberries later momma.
Anyway dinner is 5. Buffalo wings with salad and avocado , which will be lunch tomorrow too but think ill whip up a batch of sunshine sauce for dipping .
Anyhow hope everyone's well and cracking on with things x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi cavegirl ,
Yes ,although when not actively trying to loose weight I never really stopped , I just wasn't particularly strict with things like sweet potatoes / fruit and the deadly alcohol lol!
Although it goes totally against all things primal / paleo I did do a short stint on lighter life /s and s , I just couldn't get down in weight enough to be active like I used to before having my son, and truth be told I felt crappy as hell and started getting very low so I did it and got a good 3 stone off and feel so much better and able to run / play and exercise as I want again . But I've still got a bit to loose but I now feel able to just relax , enjoy life and take my time again and just have this time to adjust from the vlcd and I'm going to tackle a whole 30 with hubby after returning with him from the ship in August but that won't be much of a stretch as a family we've pretty much cut out most processed things although I have to admit I haven't totally stopped my kids having conventional sweets or chocolate but it's only a weekend treat for them.

Things I need to tackle in my life are not so much food based as there is no question in my mind , or my hubbies that this is they way we need to live food wise ,the way that's right .
But I must learn to tackle my stress better , I run and own a large beauty salon and look after my 2 young kids alone 8 months a year , no harder than anyone I know but I'm very very judgemental of myself and my abilities as a mum / therapist / wife ect so I cause ALLOT of unnecessary stress for myself and this can cause me allot of issues .
Eating primal helps me so much and I now supplement with high dose EPA / dha every day and this has helped so much with mood .

I've been reading primal mind primal body and started taking hydrochloric acid with meals for my tummy issues and so far it seems to be having an amazing effect , although it could be coincidence .
So play is now needed to further reduce stress and the big sleep issue , I really need to address my lack of sleeping hours as I'm sure this doesn't help at all .

Oooo anyhoo I've waffled on like a nutter here , talk about unloading , bet you wish you never asked ;)
X

So today had a nice quick wander to work and will walk back . Only 2 miles in total but nice all the same .
Br eggs with smoked salmon, coleslaw.
L left over chicken wings and salad
Sn apple, banana , sun butter .

Lol an insane desire to ... Erm I'm not sure what lol !!!
I've never been able to just kick back and relax and enjoy the now :( I just get on with it really , I do actually love my life but I wish I could slow down and enjoy it more .

So came home late from work to realise id forgotten to buy tomato purée again so no butter chicken for dinner again hehe ! Think the heats melting my brain ;)
So after a ratch around the fridge I settled on a pre baked sweet potato with tuna and homemade mayo served with steam sautéed baby corn , mange tout and carrot sticks . Treated myself to a pud of fage with watermelon and blueberries mmmm deliciously cold :)
Very tired today so think I'll try to get myself an early night as I slept in this morning x

Wow what a warm day yesterday , so consequently my food wasn't as good as it should have been .
Breakfast was coffee boiled egg and sausage
Lunch was so warm didn't fancy much so had fruit and waster ... Not great
Dinner was paleo butter chicken with mange tout baby corn and carrots steam sautéed . Did have 1 spoon of rice to see but was largely unimpressed so will stick to cauliflower rice in future , normally don't even make rice but had visitor so thought I should lol !
So although food wasn't bad persee it wasn't great either and then I had 2 summer fruit ciders and some wine ....... Owwwwww is all I can say of my head this morning :( so not used to it but we had a wonderful catch up and no guilty mad food binges , so win win I recon lol xx
Hope everyone has a wonderful day in this weather , I fully intend to enjoy my day off :)

Eight another way hot day so eating a bit random again .
Br fage with fruit, coffee
Lunch steak , salad ,buffalo mozzarella and tomato salad
Dinner mmmm , not hungry so random snacks of nectarine, against all grain muffin with coconut cream and strawberries.
Yup not great but to too hot !!!

Food looks good to me - why do you think it wasn't great?

I ate coconut cream for the first time yesterday - so good!

Have a good one!

Morning shrinki .
Just in that there's not really the protein , fat and vegetables combo at each mealtime , bit too much fruit but it's not something I'm worried about . It's fresh , seasonal and very healthy eating and that's a massive plus :)
How are you doing ? Are you finding the heat is lowering your appetite too ?

I think if we concentrate on nutrition, the rest will look after itself :-

I live in Switzerland. Temperatures do reach 38'C in the summer here but at the moment it's not too hot - mid twenties. I am flying to the UK next week and the weather looks like it's going to be gorgeous! I love England in the sun :-D

Today will be a challenge, woken with horrendous stomach spasms and I've got to spend the day in my daughters dance medals and exams ... and I mean all day !!
So the plan is a good breakfast once the pain goes , and there's enough time to go and get a decent lunch so snacking on crap doesn't happen . Will take a bag of pork scratchings and a box of strawberries / chopped apple though just in case . Xx

Well disastrous day . Started off well with good breakfast of eggs, avocado and coleslaw and a little fruit around 12 then my gorgeous little girl broke her foot whilst dancing on stage so after a long campout t tge local hospital and a plaster cast later . We ended up having a mc donalds drive thru dinner on the way home yuk ! I had chicken strips but still eew hungry or not can't believe I had them ! :mad:

Aww, sorry to hear about your daughter's foot.
It wasn't a complete disaster - could have been worse - think BigMac!!
Have a nice weekend.

Aww, sorry to hear about your daughter's foot.
It wasn't a complete disaster - could have been worse - think BigMac!!
Have a nice weekend.

Yeah defo could have been much worse and would gave in the past .
Back to it today , baking some paleo apple muffins made with pears lol! bored stupid housebound whilst little one rests . Also making some scotch eggs alla whole 30 style .busy running up and down today so very late breakfast of ham , omelette , avocado and coleslaw .

Back