sukie's primal adventure into the future and beyond

Not a great day , not bad but lots of picking albeit paleo friendly food but just endulging in a very large glass of rose and a bag of skinny top corn hmmmm :( but in all honesty I really don't care tonight I'm so done in from upping and downing this damn town house running after my little boo that I'm relaxing and enjoying putting my feet up with some naughties . ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406403452.135740.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well I care allot today lol , have woken with a god awfull tummy ache argh , never mind it will right itself . Roll on work tomorrow , I don't deal well with enforced containment hehe :)

So weird bitty day yesterday
.breki .half a homemade scotch egg ,Paleo apple (made with pear ) muffin with strawberries, coffee
Lunch ,Steak , salad
No dinner but snack later of fruit , Greek yoghurt and small crumble thingy x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feeling back on track today after a better day yesterday . Happy to be going to work , terrible mum I know ;)
So brekki just been
Black coffee, omelette, avocado and coleslaw X
Packed a homemade scotch egg and some fruit for lunch / snacks and planning on yesterday's left over steak with salad sweet potato for dinner . X

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406569549.478261.jpgmy lovely dinner of tomato , cucumber , avocado and coleslaw with left over steak , so nice , all lettuce had gone bad but actually enjoyed this as is .

Really easy but so so tasty :)
Boil the eggs , pack of pork mince seasoned , take balls and flatten them and wrap / form around the eggs . Then dip in egg and crushed pork rinds / scratchings the recipe said to recipe in egg and rinds again but I never have any left lol .
Bake in the oven about 30 minutes double yum !,ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406577544.670134.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406577576.806592.jpg

Sorry I use about 6 or 7 eggs per 500grams of mince x

Woken this morning with terrible stomach spasms :( not sure if it's from my non paleo foods eaten over the weekend , the stress of dealing with my little girls broken foot or the fact that I "treated" myself to a drink of coke zero last night , the 1 st in a long time . Either way I'm in agony today so have resorted to my tablets and it's easing now , but what a nightmare ! What's so annoying is that it's probably all my own fault grrrrr !
Anyway other than the coke yesterday completely back on track and other than the lower bowel spasms I feel loads better again .
Just need to take my little love to the fracture clinic today , find out where we go from here , get her proper cast and find out if we can go on holiday the hubbies ship on Sunday ........ So mahooosive fingers crossed lol .

Not sure what I'm doing food wise as tummy pain is kinda putting me off so will think on and report later xx

Thanks very much for the recipe. I will definitely try making those. They look delicious! I don't think I can get pork rinds here but I am flying to the UK later so can pick some up ;-)

Sorry to hear about the stomach ache. I doubt coke zero would cause that. Did you enjoy it? When I was on holiday, I accidentally ordered one and couldn't stand the taste! I was really surprised that after such a short time doing primal, I could just taste chemicals! Had to give it to my husband!

I hope you are able to go on holiday. Where are you going? Is your hubby on a ship? Confused!!

I also hope your daughter's foot is healing well.

X

Hey shrinki ,
Hmm enjoy it ? Tbh not sure it was nice in that I enjoyed having something different to water just for a change but like you say , you can taste the chemicals so shan't bother again lol.

Tummy has calmed down now so just had a lovely random breakfast of avocado , coleslaw , 2 eggs and leftover steak (again)
Trying to use up what's left so this will have to do over lunch time too hence the large portion and think I'll make butter chicken for dinner as I have everything in , also have a head of cauliflower to use as rice and it will do me 4 meals . With the curry it will be an easy mealtime reheat :)ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406627282.713825.jpg

Made a batch of primal /paleo friendly choc chop cookies for kids today they will have
To get them eaten soon else I'll be demolishing them ;)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406652561.908621.jpg

Me either tbh cave girl. It's the 1st time in ages I've made them , must admit I've been there but they will be gone in packed lunches tomorrow and with milk tonight as my little girl has a friend staying over to relive the boredom lol :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406656308.383963.jpgdinner of butter chicken and basic cauliflower rice . Mmmmm
Really has been a day in pictures , can you tell I've got too much time on my hands at home ATM lol xx

The cookies are from against all grain , although I don't use palm shortening , either butter or trex for kids they are a softer cookie like you get stateside or somewhere like Millie's , totally lethal !!!!xImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406657929.031822.jpg
The butter chicken is beyond gorgeous so rich but so easy to make and from everyday paleo cook book , I'm such a cook book tart lol !

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406658847.020396.jpg
There ya go , hope that's ok to post those :) the only thing I do is serve it with different veg than Swiss chard , whatever that is lol and I tend to use a full can of coconut milk , I like a good bit of sauce xxx

Oo sounds lovely , I've got a lovely sunbutter satay type sauce I make would go lovely with these with lots of crunch veg mm mm
:D

Back