sukie's primal adventure into the future and beyond

oo have had a shuffle round in my little gym and moved me massive treadmill over to make a nice space between that and my cross trainer so if I put my abs machine on the running belt ill have a good space to do my insanity dvd , im so starting in the morning do the fitness test and go from there ....

food today went as follows ,
brekki homemade yoghurt with honey and a small portion of paleo granola.
no time for lunch so and apple on the run
dinner left over lamb cabbage mix, carrot/turnip mash and cauliflower
treated myself to a slice of my apple tart oh good god too good :0D xx
going to have more savoury tomorrow , stay away from the goodies, don't want them becoming a bad habit

planning bacon sausage and scrambled egg with tomato for breakfast
chicken salad out at lunch
either left over meatloaf and veg or make the butter chicken for dinner , will depend on time .xx

OooO apple tart sounds lovely!
Can you post the recipe in the recipes sections pleeeeeeasssse?!? :D

Will try to remember what I used lol was a bit of a mish mash :0)
Very tasty though:)
Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Finally got off my rather large backside and started insanity today .... and yes it was insane , or I was , decided to do the fitness test that I should have done yesterday then the 1st session to get me on track .... sweated from places I didn't know could sweat , my forearms hurt like hell ????? hmmm me thinks I might seize up before tomorrow morning:p.
food today was pretty much on plan

breakfast; bacon ,egg, tomato and half an avocado
lunch; chicken salad
post exercise mk #1 snack ;apple and bar thingy
post exercise mk#2
dinner; left over lamb heated in pan with asparagus with a raw carrot and other half of avocado (random I know , need to shop for veg tomorrow )
seeing as I double sweated I had a piece of my apple tart with spoon of crème fraiche .:eek:

so plan is to get up early tomorrow and do insanity first thing and get it out of the way then enjoy a leisurely stroll through a neighbouring town.

so got up at 6.20 and did the insanity workout so feeling good now . had some raw carrot and cucumber after whilst making the kids lunches and just had a big breakfast of 2 egg omelette , 3/4 of a coconut banana mini loaf with almond butter and banana all with black coffee ... ahhhh bring on the day :0)

so got up at 6.20 and did the insanity workout so feeling good now . had some raw carrot and cucumber after whilst making the kids lunches and just had a big breakfast of 2 egg omelette , 3/4 of a coconut banana mini loaf with almond butter and banana all with black coffee ... ahhhh bring on the day :0)

Wow! Well done, what a great start to your day :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im sure it wont last ladies . But I am a swallow the frog kinda gal . Do it then you dont need to stress about it !!!

made better butter chicken today from ehm think it was my everyday paleo book ..... omg lush beyond words !!! kids loved it too , had mine with just a spoon of white rice as a change .
had a fruits de mere salad at lunch time , no dressing or sauce , was nice .
so feeling very sore but in a nice way , think il do insanity after work at 3 .30 tomorrow give me a chance to heal lol !!

feeling great at the moment but rather battered and bruised from the inanity workouts , did it this evening today but was the recovery one so actually really enjoyed it , aiming to get up at 5.50 and doing the next one in the morning , get it done before I go teaching ... lol that's the plan anyway , we will see !!!
food today

egg tomato and bacon
little white rice and left over butter chicken
pork loin cooked in cranberry and apple with mashed cauliflower , steamed broccoli and carrot

ate last piece of apple tart , NOT making it again until there are 8 others here to share it with :copon:

well it all went to plan :0) well I actually woke about 5.20 so got up and dressed into my workout gear was doing insanity pure cardio by 5.45 once id woken up properly lol . felt great all day , its getting more enjoyable each time , although there are a few elements I have to modify as im just not capable of doing the hard-core version . food todays been ok too

post workout brekki
small portion of paleo granola with chopped banana homemade yoghurt and squeeze of Greek honey
lunch
Greek salad ,3 oatcakes with pate and an apple .

dinner
left over pork with mashed cauliflower

Just taken batch of mini meatloaves out of the oven , smell lush. Looking forward to having one tomorrow for lunch I think :0) oo might have one with salad or an egg and tomato for breakfast .... too random ????

eughhhhhh feeling poeeeeeeeeeiiii !!!
went for lunch yesterday and ordered a frittata , don't know if I just didn't read it properly but it came with mushrooms in and with the yeast thing I shouldn't have them, anyway picked them out and ate some frittata but within 5 mins I had cramping , pain and started to balloon in my tummy , couldn't eat any of my salad and had to leave most of the frittata too as so much pain , so couldn't eat the lovely primal friendly pizza verde I made last night and been right off my food today too , crampy sore tum without giving too much details :eek:

breakfast
had a mini coconutty banana loaf with cashew butter and banana for breakfast , even had to leave some of that :cry:

lunch
didn't bother as no appetite but did some baking and tried some of my lemon poppy seed pound cake and had a sun butter cookie.

dinner
cooked for the kids but just ate a little of the roast chicken while dishing up

having a cup of tea now , feeling very sorry for myself still :(

on a positive note I guess inadvertently I reintroduced mushrooms and found that NO we don't work well together lol
roll on tomorrow going to bed soon so will get up early to insanity it up :0)

aww, how are you feeling today?
You're right though, at least you know 100% now and I guess after that reaction you wont be swayed to cheat!

Your baking sounds lovely BTW :)

feeling better today , still offish in my tum but better , did insanity at 4 and will get up at 5 ish to do tomorrows , its my little mans 3rd birthday tomorrow so will be a busy day and his party in the afternoon followed by a family dinner , so will need to get it done early .
food today

breakfast
banana , paleo granola and homemade yoghurt with a drizzle of Greek honey,black coffee
lunch , omelette , smoked salon , tomatoes and half an avocado
dinner , meatloaf , asparagus and homemade tomato and mascarpone sauce, a raw carrot.
anyway best off to bed if im getting up early xx night all xx

little mans birthday today so up and doing insanity at 5.15 :eek: was a good way to start my nutty day .
made ids mickey mouse paleo pancakes so had that's for breakfast with coffee
lunch was egg , bacon , salmon , tomato and avocado , random I know !!
dinner out was pork meatballs in tomato sauce and plain rice .
tea and water now and soon to bed ...bushed !!!! lol

Just completed insanity circuits. Was so grumpy and tired today. Glad I did it though feeling much better x must jsve some breakfast now x

Wow Im really admiring your commitment to insanity :cool:
I used to be just as committed to running over the summer getting up at silly o clock but havent done it for ages :rolleyes: have considered the insanity workouts but not sure I could hack it lol, Are you seeing any difference yet?

hey fulltum
mmm weight wise no , in fact I seem to be a pound or so heavier ????? mind it is totm but I have lost over and inch off my waist in the last 10 days so im guessing something's going on . im hoping the lack of weight loss is due to me building some muscle :confused:.lol but I have to say I feel so good on it , there's some of the exercises I just cant do like traveling push ups hehe so I do modify to what I can do yet pushing myself all the time , defo feel loads fitter , think im going to do the 1st month twice till im doing it all right , don't think there's any point in moving onto a super hard level if im not able to do this level 100 % besides im not in any rush to get it finished , im planning on keeping using this long term so 60 days to complete the program or 90 makes no difference .Im so trying to get fit for life rather than the usual need it all now mentality which has left me in the same place year after year since having me son ... trying to break the cycle !!!!

Back