Summer dress

watchmeshrink

Hi guys :)

I was meant to start lipotrim yesterday but didn't because my grandparents were put into hospital and everything was chaotic!

Anyways to get me started today I digged out my summer clothes and found the cutest little white cotton dress in size 12 I believe.......I decided to hang it up on the outside of my wardrobe so it would motivate me :)

Now I know everyone finds the flapjack revolting but I cant wait til I can get em because it's really hard for me to take the shake to college so I usually go a long day without anything.........which makes the diet even harder!

I feel optimistic....if I did this diet before and slimmed down to 10 stone I can do it again :)

Blabbing session over.

;)

I know people say the flapjack is revolting but im loving them! Really thinking of just having 2 a day + 1 shake! Really enjoying being able to 'eat' something, and chew lol. Good luck with it all xxxx

Good luck and brill idea with your dress x

Yeah the coconut flapjacks are deffo getting me through! Much easier to grab one in my bag instead of shaker etc! One more week to go before refeed now so im on 1 choc shake and 2 coconut flapjacks.

Lol! I know what you're saying! I wouldn't recommend them! I just needed something to chew after 4 weeks of no food! It was very tiring the first couple of times!!

Back