Summer Weight loss Goals

As long as I'm close I don't mind too much :)

not bad so far. Was going down every day til today but then I had turkish delight and nuts last night got all my walking in and I've extended it a bit too.

Sunday should be interesting. I'm really hoping for a 2lb loss.

Hope all is going well with you Jacqui!! :)

Sounds like a good week. Hopefully the turkish delight and nuts won't do too much damage.
I am not doing too badly still struggling at times with life and things but trying to not beat myself up at the moment.

I have generally stayed on track in most things this week so I think I might get away with a sts which I will be ok with

1lb loss for me this week (was really hoping for 2 but I always get scuppered :p)

Fingers crossed for you jacqui!

updating..... my last weigh in made me 173lbs... so that means that ive lost 5lbs.. since starting...... is that right....
something tells me im not going to make my goal for the end of the month.... but ill give it what i can between now and then. :)

Hi Kes, good to see you .

5lb is good, sometimes it is not always about reaching the target but still being here and aware and trying. Most of us have done numerous diets in our lives and the problem is that we give up when it gets difficult or when we stop loosing, so take heart you are here and whether it is small losses or big ones they are still in the right direction.

Well done Purple and Kes.

xx

thank you f2S :)

Somehow managed a 3lb drop this week :D so getting pretty darn close to my target and still 2 weeks to go!!

Just said it in the other thread...but deserves another :p
well donnee!!! :D xx

Thanks guys :D

4.5lbs this week for me!

Good work Kes :D

thankyou.... i will get there i will!!!

Put on about a lb and a half. I knew it was a fluke last week :mad:

Hi Hon

Don't let it get to you, so some of us don't have straight roads when we lose weight, and we take a more scenic route. It is getting to the destination that is the really important thing in all of this.
So take care and know that just because the result this week wasn't the best that you are still on the way and it won't change you getting to where you want to be unless you let it.

Back