Summer weightloss goal

1lb on

bah humbug. Only out walking 3 days this week which is just terrible. Food wise I've been pretty okay though.

Hi Hon
Thats not bad. I know it is frustrating to go up and down but keep going and we will get there. I have had a horrid few days, I had a really bad shift at work and have ended up eating the cupboards for 2 days to make myself feel better and only now on days 3 remembered that it doesn't work and I just feel worse. The only positive I am getting is that this time it only took me 2 days to remember that rather than the weeks it used to. Small victories that is what I have to remember.

I suppose part of the solution is recognising where you're going wrong in the first place

1lb on again this week.

Was pretty happy with my food but I haven't been out walking. Also it's TOTM.

I've posted this on my dairy thread but I think after I've finished this challenge I'm going to take a break from having a weight loss goal for a while. It's starting to get a bit frustrating for me not meeting them.

I won't change what I'm doing though ie keeping walking & watching what I eat.

See how that goes for a wee while!

Hi Hon

I have had a small gain as well this week, but mine was totally down to overeating and I can't give any other excuses for it.

How close are you to a healthy weight range. It may be that the reason you are struggling to consistantly lose is that your body is getting close to it's 'natural' weight which may be a little over the charts but will be what your body is able to maintain easily. For me my healthy weight according to the charts is 10'10 but I struggle to lose and to maintain if I go under 11'7

I'd need to lose nearly another stone to be in the overweight category (rather than obese) and about 25lbs to be in the "normal". Although to be honest I don't think i could ever make the "normal" category. Well i could, if I spent 2 hours in the gym every day and ate nothing but lettuce, but I'd hardly be happy doing that.

At my last doctors visit he seemed to think that if I was happy enough as I was then that may be it.

That was my thinking Jacqui :)

1lb this morning but I was 3lbs down earlier this week :D

Well done us!!

1lb off this week :) Only a week of this to go so I don't think I'm going to meet my target but if I could lose another 1lb by the end of next week that'd be good!

Hey hon

Well done, that is multiple week losses now so who cares how much there were. Don't forget a target is just that, something to aim for, not the be all and end all of things. If an archer only scores a middle ring rather than the centre they don't give up they just keep trying for the target knowing that at some point they will manage it.

I had another loss again this week so am well chuffed as again that means I have lost more than 1 week in a row which for me is really good especially as I have eaten out twice this week.

hope you have another good week.

Brilliant Jacqui! (specially with the eating out).

Well Monday has started okay....lol

So after a week of being 13st 8lbs on Friday I was 13st 9lbs and the same again to day.

So if you don't mind I'm going to take my end of challenge weight as 13st 8lbs. Particularily as I'd been really good all week :mad: (totm is approaching next week so I don't know if that's factor)

Which means I've lost no weight all this challenge but at least i haven't put any on. Probably without the support I would've just gone "Oh bloody sod it!" :p So thank you!

As I mentioned before I'm going to go goaless for a couple of months (I think I'm going to want something over xmas even if it's not putting on too much).

Hopefully you've had a bit more success Jacqui!! :)

cheers jacqui :D

Wow purple!!! You have lost an amazing amount of weight, what brilliant willpower and determination you must have, you must be so proud of yourself!

Jacqui sounds like youare doing really well too.

Hope I can do as well as you both are x

thank you hypno, I wish you all the best on your weightloss journey :)

Back