Summer weightloss goal

okay 1lb off.

Parents are away for the next two weeks so I'm feeding myself (well evening meals anyway).

My main problem is going to be snacking I think

The one advantage I find of my parents being away is I don't have to wait for their meal times so rather than be hungry at 5pm on a Saturday I can always have an early supper!

Well after celebrating my birthday in style I have had a bit of a gain, but atleast it is for something that only comes around once a year lol. I have got my head ready for tomorrow (already had plans for today that I can't get out of now) and am just about to write my menu for the week so I know what I am having and don't have to worry about it daily cos I know that is when I make not so great food choices.

Hope everyone else is having a good week

Hey, sorry I haven't been on, had a bit of an off week, which ended in it being totm so whopping 13st 13, which I'm just ignoring. Back on track next week. Honestly! (well I'm back to work and i take what I'm eating for the day in with me so I don't have an opportunity to snack)

Well done on the loss Jacqui!!

Hey hon great to see you.

You know that this week in the grand scheme of things is nothing, one bad week won't stop you getting to goal. We have to remember this is more than just the weekly amount on the scales and more something long term that we can relax with and enjoy.

It is great that you have already though about the week ahead, this is what skinny people do, YES they over eat, but, when they do they automatically cut back a little to get it back.

You are going to be able to have a great week

fingers crossed jacqui!!

and I'm still 13st 13. Bah. I guess my battle is not to go into 14st.

I really need to wean myself off the sweet foods. Every single week I moan about it and every single week I still manage to do nothing about it.

Nice one Jacqui!! :D

Brilliant Jacqui :)

I'm going to cheat slightly and take yesterdays weight rather than this mornings (as I was at my brothers for a homemadem indian and lots of wine). Which would be a 4lb loss! :)

Hope so!! :D

Not too bad I think.

Only been out walking once so far though

Back