Sum's Diary

Good that you eat lots of fruit. Shouldn't be a problem. Looks like you are having a yummy week :)

Gail x

Thanks Gail - I do hope that the scales agree with you :D

I had another good day today, by wow was it hard to keep to to plan with so much temptation in the house!:cry: The weekend has already arrived in my house lol

My brother ate packets of Sensations Crisps infront of me, my cousin decided it was a good day to cook large Profiteroles (my god on the amount of chocolate and cream used!:eek:) and my nan decided to do a sweet asian dish which basically is just full of milk and sugar :eek: but i resisted it all :cool:

Anyways enough of my ramble and on to my food diary:

Green Day:

Breakfast: Egg and 3 WW Danish Brown Bread (HEB)
Lunch: Couscous Salad (1/2 syn for Ainsley Harriot Couscous)
Dinner: Vegetable curry (Made from cauliflower, potatoes and peppers) with boiled rice
Snacks:
Banana, 2 x Oranges, Pear, Tea x 3 (HEA), 2 Alpen Light bars (HEB)
Syns:
Ainsley Harriot Couscous (1/2 syn)
1 Tsp Nutella (2 syns)
Exercise: 10 mins on the stepper and an hours walk

So as my treat for resisting the temptation i made my own dessert from a recipe i got off here. I basically microwaved 2 Aplen Light bars and added 1 tsp of Nutella :D Was soooo nice! I'd like to thank however came up with it!

Last edited:
Yum Yum. I'm sure it would work with icecream. My mouth is watering !

Well done on resisting all the nice things Sum. I'm not sure I would have..........

Looks like you're having a good week though :)

Gail x

@Smartie: I'm sure it would but low fat ice cream isn't worth its syn amount :( I mean its about 4 syns for a scope :cry:

@Gail: Thanks Gail

i had another good day today, stuck totally to plan even though there was still so much temptation in the house. I was blackmailed by my cousin to even cook an Asian Sweet Dish for her because she loves it, didn't even try it though as it was full of butter and sugar. I have no idea how she can eat so much and still stay so slim. Ahh sometimes i do wish my family was more supportive foodwise. :sigh:

Anyways enough with my little moan and on to my food diary:

Green Day:

Breakfast: Bitesize Shredded Wheat (HEB) with Semi skimmed milk (HEA) and Banana

Lunch: Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt with Strawberries

Dinner: Quorn meatballs with Spaghetti

Snacks:
Kiwi Fruit, Orange, Pear, Apple, Tea x 3 (HEA)

Syns:
Asda Banoffee Bar (4 Syns)
Tomato Puree (1/2 Syn)

Exercise: 15 mins on the stepper (Was too lazy to go for a walk today – my bad :()

Ooops seems like i forgot to post my my food diary for yesterday as i was too busy working on my assignments :|

Anyways i had a good day yeseterday - Green day:
Breakfast: Marmite on 3 WW Danish Brown bread (HEB) with a laughing cow triangle (part HEA) and Banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans, laughing cow triangle (Part HEA), 14g cheese (Other HEA) and a side salad. Oooh and a left over quorn sausage :)eek: Wow I seriously ate a lot)

Dinner: Stir fry with noodles

Snacks:
Orange, Pear, Apple, Tea x 3 (Part HEA), FF shape yogurt, 2 Alpen Light bars

Syns:
Nutella (2 Syns)
Exercise: :( Have been very bad today by not doing any exercise

Ahhh had such a busy day today - did stick to plan but missed lunch due to having class at Uni.

Green day:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with 3 WW Danish Brown bread (HEB), baked beansand Banana

Lunch: Missed lunch due to university

Dinner: Pasta sauce with quorn fajita pieces and 14g cheese (Part HEA)

Snacks:
Apple, 2 x Oranges, Pear, FF Shape yogurt Tea x 2 (HEA),

Syns:
Asda Banoffee Bar (4 syns)

Exercise: 10 mins on stepper

Yum Yum. sounds delicious.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Gail x

WHERE ARE YOU SUM ?????

Sum lost 3 lbs tonight. Waaaaay to Goooooo Sum.

Gail x

WHERE ARE YOU SUM ?????

Sum lost 3 lbs tonight. Waaaaay to Goooooo Sum.

Gail x

I'm here now Gail - And thank you :D Was watching Biggest Loser USA.

Had another good day today - it was a green day:

Breakfast: Puffed Wheat (HEB), with Semi-Skimmed Milk (HEA)and banana

Lunch: FF shape yogurt, Orange, Apple

Dinner: Chickpea Dhal and Pitta bread (HEB)

Snacks:
Pear, Tea x 4 (HEA)

Syns:
Asda Banoffee Bar (4 syns)
KitKat (5 ½ syns)

Exercise: :sigh:Was bad and did none as was busy with Uni and stuff

Lunch - yoghurt, apple and orange ?????? I'd be climbing the walls !

Glad you're having a good week.

Gail x

Lunch - yoghurt, apple and orange ?????? I'd be climbing the walls !

Glad you're having a good week.

Gail x

I had the Kitkat and Banoffee bar at lunch time too :p But i thought i'd be organised and put them in my Syns section lol

And Smartie had the exact same lunch as me too lol :p - Plus we were at Uni so not a lot of options food wise

Ok. Now it's sounding better :) Can you take food in ?

It's great that you have a buddy to do SW and food stuff with. Is smartie as funny in real life as she is online ??

Ok. Now it's sounding better :) Can you take food in ?

It's great that you have a buddy to do SW and food stuff with. Is smartie as funny in real life as she is online ??

We can - but picking up fruit is the easiest option when i'm running out the door because i'm running late for class lol

And definatly - Smartie has a brilliant sense of humor and is always making me (and everyone else) laugh. I love the support of having a SW buddy and this forum is so supportive aswell so it helps us to keep on track :D

Awwwww. That's so lovely.

I know the feeling about the morning thing. I almost never have anything other than cereal bars in the morning for the same reason.

Does smartie have a blue face in real life ????! :p

Gail x

Course I do:D, but Sum, bless her is blue all over and often wears a nappy on her head at uni to complete the smurf look :p

Hahaha according to Smartie Uni even has the special Smurf poster up for me at the moment too :p And admit it your jealous too lol

lol The only difference being that the cartoon Smurf was a man and i'm a woman? :p

Ha ha ha. I wondered when you'd find us talking about you smartie !!!!

Back