Sum's Diary

Actually i did like them which i found odd because i didn't think i would like them. Even my cousins like them too.

And quorn meal is just soo easy to make and tastes so nice aswell :D So its one of my fave meals too

Ahhh why do good intentions diet wise go out the window? Damn my cousin for being born so close to my parents anniversary :sigh: - As you've guessed i haven't been good at all today but i have decided to accept whatever result i get on tuesday and have a 100% week after that. Atleast there will be no more parties in my house until Mid- April now lol

:whoopass:Naughty, Naughty, Naughty :p

You never know - you might get away with it. But never fear, I'll be there to dust you down and pick you back up :D

Hahaha i can always count on your Smartie for my kick up the butt :p And Awww so sweet - Its good to know that you'll help me chase the wagon no matter how many times i fall off it :hug99:

Well, I gotta admit that if you carry on - I am going to put you in a gimp suit and strap you to the blooming wagon with a load of gaffa tape :sign0151:

:eek: Smurf in a gimp suit? Surley thats illegal to do :p And lol i wouldn't mind being gaffa taped to the wagon but it you who gonna have to suffer my company :p

I had a good day today but must remember to be more organised food wise at Uni lol I don't think i can live on 2 Alpen Lights and a cup of tea for lunch :p

Green Day:

Breakfast: Puffed Wheat cereal (HEB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (Part HEA) and banana

Lunch: (Had the Aplen Light bars at this time)

Dinner: Baked beans with Pasta and Cheese (HEA)

Snacks:
Apple, Pear, 2 x Oranges, Tea x 2 (part HEA), 2 x Alpen Lights (HEB)

Syns:
None

Exercise: None :(

Oh my gosh. I think I'd be eating everything in sight if I had only eaten what you ate ! I find that one of the most important factors to my success is planning what I'm going to eat. I never go into work without knowing what i'm going to eat at lunch time (that doesn't necessarily apply to evening meals because I have access to my freezer which is full of SW friendly stuff).

Hope you're having a good week. Good luck for tomorrow.

Gail x

umm i think planning is what i need to do aswell - I have a weekly meal plan so i know what to eat when i'm at home but its Uni that always throws me since sometimes i'm working on my assignments before i leave for uni and then i literally just run out the house to get to class on time lol

Will definatly try and be more organised this week with my uni lunches - Thats my aim :D

And thanks Gail i am having a goodish week if you minus the 2 blips i've had :D lol

Ugh assignments are really starting to build up now so must get organised food wise aswell.

Green Day:

Breakfast: Speacial K cereal (HEB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA) and banana

Lunch: Apple, Orange, FF Yogurt (Alpen Light bar and tea)

Dinner: Lentils with boiled rice

Snacks:
Apple, Alpen Light (HEB), Tea x 3 (HEA)

Syns:
None

Exercise: None K - I will get round to it once I hand in my assignments this week – The work for my Uni is really starting to build up :s

I can't update my food diary today as my parents have guests over and I have no access to my computer because apparently I have to be social so am posting this using my iPod :p but I am gonna have a little rant lol on here! I brought a box of the new chocolate hi fi bar on tuesday and I had one today as my HEB and my cousin had 1 and my mums friends son had 2 bars :'( so I have none left - I can't believe even though there was so much chocolate in my house they ate the hi fi bars! Sorry for my little rant because it might seem like a petty thing but it's not having healthy things at home which usually makes me go off track so I thought id just share

I totally agree with you Sum. I would be highly p***** off with them too. You rant away !!!

Big hugs. Gail x

*hugs* and Thanks Gail - I'm just annoyed about it as I was saving them for a treat for the weekend or something. Ahhh well will have to buy more on Tuesday when I go to group.

Lol have to go now as my mums giving me the your being anti social look - will update my diary in the morning x

Yesterdays food diary

Green Day:

Breakfast: Bitesize Shredded Wheat cereal (HEB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (part HEA) and banana

Lunch: Lentils with boiled rice

Dinner: Pasta n sauce with Quorn pieces and cheese (HEA)

Snacks:
Apple, 2 x Orange, Onken FF Vanilla Yogurt, Tea x 1 (part HEA), Chocolate Hi Fi bar (HEB)

Syns:
None

Exercise: None :( - I will get round to it but i had to finsh up and go hand in 2 of my assingments - Unless ofcourse exercising my brain counts :p

I had a busy day - Went food shopping and spent the entire day working on an assignment (Wow it seems like i have no social life and am always working lol)

Green day:

Breakfast: Puffed wheat cereal (HEB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA) and banana

Lunch: Jacket potato, beans and salad

Dinner: Shepherd’s Pie (Made with Quorn mince)

Snacks:
Apple, 2 x Orange, Tea x 3 (HEA), Onken FF Vanilla Yogurt

Syns:
Frozen curly wurly (6.5 syns)

Exercise: I went for a walk :p Took me about an 45 minutes

Bet you are going to have a choccie SW bar for your extra B choice:p, I have been thinking about them all day, damned choccie cravings :cry:

:cry: i would if i had any left - People ate them yesterday - i only got one that i had yesterday :( So i am gonna have the frozen curly wurly - apparently it takes ages to eat and is really nice lol

:eek: I just read that the family nicked your bars. I thought you had managed to nip them eating all your SW treats/fruit/yougurts in the bud, coz they arent exactly cheap :(

I really feel for you because you get comments etc from your family and then they go and eat all your treats. And as you say its when you havent got them things go wrong. You really have to start putting those treats in your bedroom as asking them to refrain from doing it isnt working

lol maybe the bedroom is a good idea :p - But yeah its started all again as they go through the cupboards aswell now. I wouldn't mind if they ate chocolate or anything its just SW stuff does cost me loads and i don't even get to see half of it lol

Bet you are going to have a choccie SW bar for your extra B choice:p, I have been thinking about them all day, damned choccie cravings :cry:

Talk about rubbing salt in wounds................................:p

Glad you have got lots of work done Sum (at least I think you did because I can't see what you wrote now !). I can't imagine how hard it would be to be doing this as a student so I have lots of sympathy for you. Do you have a job as well ? What are you studying ?

It's the weekend soon though. YAAAAAY ! Hope you have a good one planned.

Gail x

P.S. And I agree with Smartie - I would hide all your SW stuff as far as possible when the family come round !

Back