Sum's Diary

I have a confession to make...........

I'm being a bit hypocritical commenting on your strange taste of pasta and baked beans. I know I'd love it and have eaten rice and baked beans before (or rice and cottage cheese). So you're not so weird after
all......................................................:p

I have been shamed into buying 30 day shred. Fortunately it hasn't arrived yet so I have respite (I couldn't spell reprieve - is that right ???). I will let you know when it comes.

Well done again on the lunches.

Gail x

Hahaha! Thats intresting to know Gail and you really shouldn't of told me that because i'm quite sure you'll see Baked Beans and rice making an apperance on my food diary soon :p I like trying new food things lol

Lol You're gonna love the 30 day shred as it does what its suppose to. Jillian is a sadist/slave driver though and you will spend the entire 30 mintues cursing her lol (Well on the first few days you will) Good Luck with your shredding when you receive your DVD :D

Sorry that i couldn't update my food diary yesterday because i was watching Comic Relief with my brother. God i cried so much at that but i did make a small donation so i'm happy about that.

I had a good food day but i ate way too much i think lol. I really need to find something to snack on infront of the TV. The chocolate bars that have made an appearance can be blamed on me watching TV :rolleyes:

Ohh i did try the Jelly Sweets made the SW was to eat infront of the TV but they didn't turn out right. I don't think Vegegel is suitable to be used in them. So my new mission is to find low syn treats to have infront of the TV.

Green Day:
Breakfast: Shredded wheat with Semi Skimmed Milk (HEB and part HEA) a banana, 2 strawberries and some blueberries

Lunch: Homemade tomato soup with 2 slices WW Danish brown bread (HEB)

Dinner: Sausage and bean casserole (HEA) with mash and veggies

Snacks: Pear, Apple, 2 x Kiwi Fruit, Tea x 3 (part HEA)

Syns:
Banoffee (4 syns)
Options Hot chocolate (2 Syns)
Funsize Mars Bar (4 syns)
Fun size Milky way (3.5 Syns)

Exercise: Level 1 on 30 day shred

Lol i didn't update my diary yesterday as i havd family over but i was really good yesterday. As it was sunny we got the ice cream out :p So while the my cousins were eating Ben & Jerry's (My fave lol) i only had a mini tiwster :eek: Am proud of my self control lol

Green Day:
Breakfast: Weetabix omelette (HEB) a banana, 3 strawberries, some blueberries, grapes and some Onken FF Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch: Homemade tomato soup with 2 slices WW Danish brown bread (HEB)

Dinner: Vegetable and quorn pasta (HEA)

Snacks: Apple, 2 x Pear, Orange, Tea x 3 (HEA)

Syns:
Mini Twister ice lolly (2 syns)
Kellogg’s fibre bar (6 syns)

I have received my DVD. It was a lot of effort unwrapping it so I haven't done any more for now ;)

I will aim to start level 1 tomorrow if I feel up to it after Pilates. If not I will leave it another night......................

Do I need any equipment for it ?

Food diary looks good :). Good luck for Tuesday.

Gail x

Thanks Gail and you only need weights for the DVD (You can use cans of beans or chopped tomatoes if you don't have any weights lol). Oh and a mat if you're planning to work out on a hard surface.

Oh and maybe a ambulence on call as Jillian is a sadist and enjoys your pain lol :p

I had a good day today :D

Green Day:
Breakfast: SW friendly fry up (With quorn)

Lunch: Quorn and cheese toastie (HEB & HEA) with banana and apple

Dinner: Vegetable and quorn hotpot with mash

Snacks: 2 x Kiwi Fruit, Apple, Pear, 2 x Alpen light bars, Tea x 3 (HEA)

Syns:
Toffee yogurt (2 syns)
Home made asian dish (5 syns)

I had a good but busy day today as i was at Uni and my work is really starting to build up lol. If i dissapear off the ends of the earth for the next two week its because i'm working on assingments :p

Green Day:

Breakfast: Puffed wheat cereal (HEB) with Semi Skimmed milk (HEA) and banana

Lunch: Pot noodle mug shot with pear and apple

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognaise (Quorn)

Snacks: Tea x 2 (HEA), Kellogs fibre bar (HEB), Natural fromage frais

Syns:
Funsize flake (4 syns)
Funsize caramel (4 syns)

Exercise: Level 2 on 30 day shred

Just about to try Jillian for the first time but may have to abandon as I don't have a mat !

I will miss you if you go away..............

Gail x

Aww thank you Gail - Thats so sweet :D

And is that an excuse i hear :p Or are you planning to work out on a hard surface?

I had a good day even though i spent the day doing assignments and had to attened a lecture at uni :rolleyes:

Green day:

Breakfast: Alpen High Fibre (HEB) with Natural fromage Frais and banana and apple

Lunch: Bachelors savoury rice with pear and orange

Dinner: Leftover Spaghetti bolognaise (Quorn)

Snacks: Tea x 2 (HEA),

Syns:

Will update later on if i have any syns while watching Biggest loser tonight

I did actually do Level 1 of the Shred yesterday (after my Pilates class too...!) - you shamed me into it !!. At least I know what to expect now :) (still need a mat though - the floor was a bit hard and when I put a spare duvet down I was sliding all over the place :))

Hope the assignment is going well (or at least going !). Well done on getting to Level 2

Gail x

Yays well done Gail but you're going to ache today lol

:rotflmao: haha I'm sorry but the image of doing the shred on a hard surface with a duvet as a mat is priceless

Thank you for the good luck and it is going don't worry :D I've been a good girl :p

I've had a 100% day today so am sticking to the Sunday thread Challenge :D And i shall be for the rest of week as i did my weekly shop today!

Green Day:

Breakfast: Puffed Wheat (HEB) with Semi skimmed milk (HEA) and banana

Lunch: Tomato soup with a FF shape yogurt

Dinner: Quorn Carbonara (HEA) with salad

Snacks: Apple, Pear, Tea x 2, LF Fromage frais yogurt, Weetabix Oat bar (HEB)

Syns:
Tracker (4 ½ syns)
Milk (1 syn)

Glad to keep you amused Sum !

Thanks for your 'awe' Sausage however I've only done 1 day so far :eek: (on a duvet......) and Sum is already on Level 2. She is waaaaaaay ahead of me :)

Gail x

Thank you Gail and sausage.

Gail: don't worry you'll move up to level 2 soon and think why the heck did i move up, this is way hard lol Jillian even admits she wants us to feel like we're going to die on level 2 :eek: :p

Good Luck with your shredding for today :D

Sausage: You don't need Jillian as you Go Go dance which i won't/can't do so i am in awe of you too :D

I had a good 100% day today. It was a test of my will power at times i.e. my family got me to cook a asian sweet dish which obviosuly just consisted of lots of butter, sugar and pasta :eek:. But i was good and resisted even tasting it, so while my family had that for dessert i had LF fromage frias with a bit of sweetner, vanilla essence and chopped strawberries :D

Green Day:
Breakfast: Quorn, cheese, tomato and onion toastie (HEB&HEA) with banana and orange

Lunch: Tomato soup with 3 scan brans

Dinner: Spinach curry with WW Danish Bread (HEB)

Snacks: 2 x Apple, Pear, Orange, Tea x 3, strawberries, natural fromage frais

Syns:
3 scan brans (3 syns)
½ tbl spoon Drinking Chocolate (1/2 syn)

Oh my gosh. What amazing willpower. Fantastic. I'm not sure I could have managed that. Sounds delicious.

Day 2 of the shred completed (with my new mat and weights.....:)). Thanks for being my inspiration and motivation to start.

Gail x

Aww thanks Gail that is so sweet and too bad about the mat as i enjoyed imagining you shredding on the duvet lol :p That would have been so much more fun ;) Good luck with the shredding though Xx

I had a good 100% day today. It was a test of my will power at times i.e. my family got me to cook a asian sweet dish which obviosuly just consisted of lots of butter, sugar and pasta :eek:. But i was good and resisted even tasting it, so while my family had that for dessert i had LF fromage frias with a bit of sweetner, vanilla essence and chopped strawberries :D

Green Day:
Breakfast: Quorn, cheese, tomato and onion toastie (HEB&HEA) with banana and orange

Lunch: Tomato soup with 3 scan brans

Dinner: Spinach curry with WW Danish Bread (HEB)

Snacks: 2 x Apple, Pear, Orange, Tea x 3, strawberries, natural fromage frais

Syns:
3 scan brans (3 syns)
½ tbl spoon Drinking Chocolate (1/2 syn)

Hi lovely, just popping to to say hi!

You're food diary looks fab - and that LF ff with vanilla sounds lush.. can I ask where you get this? I am always scanning the supermarket looking for it.. but always end up getting WW yogs or muller lights.
Am I looking in the right direction? Near the greek yog and onken?!

Anyway - have a lush friday... and keep on with these 100% days :bliss:

Heya Ela ine and thanks - Good Luck to you too with the 100% days

The Fat Free vanilla yogurt is actually an Onken one - Its usually by the Onken Fat Free Strawberries yogurt in Asda (Can't usually find the vanilla one in Morrisons)

The LF fromage frais is just the normal one which i then add Sweetner and a bit of Vanilla essence to :D The fromage frais in Morrisons is located by the double cream and greek style yogurts

Hope that helps :D Xx

Back