Sum's Diary

Lol i did get lots of work done as i've offically completed and handed in 2 essays (1 x 1,500 and 1 x 2,000) and a questionnaire so am happy about that :D lol

I'm doing a Top Degree in Information and Communication Technology. And nope i couldn't juggle a job with my studies as i spend ages trying to get my assignments to the highest possible standard.

For the weekend i am hopefully meeting up with one of my friends (No idea what we're gonna do yet though - We're so indecisive). I'm also hoping the sun that we seem to have today is gonna stay for the weekend.

Ohh i might even try make the curly wurly cake :p

Hope your having a good week - Good luck for Sunday. Oh and have a good weekend too :D Xx

Ahhh was soo close to going off track today but i didn't. What happened was i was cooking the Smash Pizza and i had it all cooked and everything. But when i went to put it on my plate it fell on the floor and on my shoe :cry: i wasn't gonna eat that now was i lol. So i did feel like saying screw it and i'll just eat whatever (because i was really hungry) But mum said Sum you do the base and i'll chop the toppings for you and i thought i've had a good week so should make it up again. And thanks to my mum i did :D So my mum was the one how kept me on track today.

Green Day:

Breakfast: French Bread (HEB) and apple

Lunch: Leftover Shepherd’s Pie with salad

Dinner: Smash Pizza (HEA)

Snacks:
Apple, 2 x Orange, 1 ½ pears, Some Melon, Tea x 3 (HEA), Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Syns:
Tomato ketchup (2 syns)
Tomato puree (1/2 Syn)
Home made toffee crunch ice cream (2 syns for toffee yogurt used)

Exercise: I went for a walk which took me about an hour or so

Butterfingers :p

What was the pizza and ice cream like? I had the quorn sausage meal for tea and I am so stuffed I dont want the alpen light bars that I bought to munch on whilst I dribble over Shemar Moore :eek: I am going to catch it on +1 to see if I am hungry then :D

And in case you are wondering. Yes, I am always hungry for Shemar, but I was talking about the alpen lights :cool:

Yum yum yum. I could feel your frustration and anger though - I really don't know what I would have done if that was me. Thank goodness for yours - please thank her for me ! And well done for sticking with it despite just wanting to stamp your foot and eat lots of real pizza.

Please let us know how the icecream goes too. I'd have to make some room in the freezer but is it worth it ???

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Gail x

Hahaha Smartie i have never doubted that - I know how much you love Shemar :p But yays at the full up sign its always a good thing

Thanks Gail and i don't think the ice cream was worth it (Maybe i didn't do it right) but mine was literally like a yogurt with ice crystals even though i stirred it every half an hour - So i'd prefer just the normal yogurt out the fridge to be honest lol. Maybe one of you two will have better luck than me but i don't think i'll be doing it again lol

Had it with crushed Aplen Light Bars which was nice though lol So next am gonna try Aplen Lights in a yogurt.

Just found out that me and my friend are going to the cinema - Which means pizza aswell :rolleyes: I've armed myself with 2 Alpen Lights (My HEB) and a Curly Wurly so i don't get any popcorn and hopefully i'll just have 2 slices of Pizza :rolleyes:.

Wish me luck lol

Just found out that me and my friend are going to the cinema - Which means pizza aswell :rolleyes: I've armed myself with 2 Alpen Lights (My HEB) and a Curly Wurly so i don't get any popcorn and hopefully i'll just have 2 slices of Pizza :rolleyes:.

Wish me luck lol

Thats right, you go swanning off whilst I build up the motivation to open Word to start my investigative study :mad: Well, if you arent going to suffer doing this assingment with me, I aint doing it either :p

*Lazy, moi? :D*

I went to see Rango - It was odd i thought and a few bits there i thought were inappropriate for children (Its was PG :p) but i had fun and stuck to having my Aplen Light bars in the cinema. I did have 2 small handfuls of my friends popcorn but i'll syn that in a sec when i work out my syns lol

:eek: is that allowed to be done at a cinema? But that was really good for you sausage lol its better to not have the tempation

:8855: Thats an awesome film - i didn't know that was coming out soon so thanks for telling me. I bet Smartie would love to see that with me lol :rolleyes:

Smartie i've never accused you of being lazt ever and ofcourse its all my fault - its always all my fault according to you lol :p But think of it this way atleast you got a break from all the hard work we've been doing.

Ok syns total time:
Alpen Lights (HEB)
2 small handful popcorn (6 syns as its 6 for 28g. i am sure i had less than that but i don't wanna take any chances lol)
Small Individual Vegetarian Hot one (8 syns per slice. 8 x 4 = 32 syns)
Ice cream factory with no toppings - not a syn value that i can find - normal ice ceam is about 7 syns umm maybe i'll round up to 10 syns - If anyone knows better then please tell me :D

So overall that 48 syns - not too bad me thinks as SW is suppose to be a way of life and i go to the cinema/pizza Hut quite a bit - could have been worst

I didn't eat the curly wurly because i thought i might have a desset at pizza hut (Which i did obviously) so didn't want to go over my syns

I had a good day today but as you can see from my food diary i had a bit of a sweet tooth and ate alot lol. I blame my star week which is due tomorrow - Am not impressed i always tend to eat more when its my star week :sigh:

Green Day:

Breakfast: Boiled eggs n soldiers (HEB) and banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans

Dinner: Quorn pasta bake (HEA & HEB for cheese) with salad

Snacks:
2 x Apple, Pear, Some Melon, 2 x Oranges, FF shape yogurt, some FF Onken vanilla yogurt, Tea x 3 (HEA)

Syns:
Tomato puree (1/2 syn)
Biscuit (3 ½ syns)
Asian Sweet (5 syns)

Exercise: I went for a walk with Smartie which took 45 minutes each way

I had a good day but i think i overate with my dinner even though it was all free food :( Really need to sort my Uni lunches out. But i am happy that once again i was resisted to cave to the Monday Takeaway night that my family has. My family had fish and chips tonight - Smelt soo nice but i resisted so am happy about that :)

Green Day:
Breakfast: French Bread (HEB) and banana

Lunch: Skipped due to Uni but had the Banoffee at this time

Dinner: Quorn sausages with pasta and cheese (HEA)

Snacks:
Apple, Pear, 2 x Oranges, Tea x 2 (HEA)

Syns:
Tomato puree (1/2 syn)
Asda Banoffee Bar (3 ½ syns)
Milky Bar (7 syns)

Exercise: None

Am debating between having an Alpen Light or a Milkybar - Will update my dairy later to include whatever i decide to have with my cup of tea

Last edited:
I had a good day today (was still a bit hectic) - stuck to plan and yummmy the choccie bar wafer thingie was sooo nice. Defiantly worth the 13.5 syns i had to use on it :D

Breakfast: Creamy mushrooms on Bread (HEB & part HEA for 2 x laughing cow triangles) and apple

Lunch: Had the Yogurt, Apple, Orange and one Alpen bar

Dinner: Pasta n sauce with cheese (HEA), cucumber and cherry tomatoes

Snacks:
Apple, Pear, 2 x Oranges, Tea x 4 (HEA), FF Shape yogurt, 2 x Alpen Bar (HEB)

Syns:
Cadbury Big Race chocolate wafer thingie (13 1/2 syns)

Am going to have to start doing more exercise to get the weight off now me thinks :)

Hi Sum,

Doing great. I'm not very impressed with your 'new improved' lunches though..................................!

Well done again on your loss. Hopefully non * week this week will be an even better one.

Gail x

Thanks gail and i agree with the Uni lunches thing i really do need get organised in that sense. So i've decided no matter how busy i am with coursework i will get off my laptop 5 minutes ealier to make a quorn sandwich to take to uni (As i usally have my 2nd HEB leftover) instead of just running out the door with 2 Alpens bars like i usually do :rolleyes:

Wow i've had such a busy day been literally running around all day. Ahh did my weekly shopping with Smartie then when i got home i decided to help me keep count of my syns i'd label everything that has a syn value lol. Thats was a bad idea - Took me hours to do but i did get it done :D I also made a little (i say little but its really not lol) box full of Sweets with a low syn value as my sweet tin.

Oooh and I am now an offical owner of a cupboard shelf and a shelf in the fridge lol :p Mum said i could have space as my 'diet' stuff was all around the kitchen and making it look untidy :rolleyes:

Green day:

Breakfast: Puffed wheat Cereal (HEB) and banana

Lunch: Mug shot

Dinner: Spaghetti with Quorn meatballs with cherry tomatoes

Snacks: Apple, Orange, Pear, Onken FF Vanilla yogurt, Tea x 2 (HEA), Chocolate Hi Fi Bar (HEB)

Syns:
Asian Sweet (5 Syns)
Homemade (well school made by my brother lol) Trifle (2 Syns) as I only had a small tbl spoon and it was a raspberry one

Last edited:
You didnt buy enough for a sweet tin, you got enough for a sweet crate :p

Hehe Jealous :p It is quite a big tin but i just hope that 'people' don't find it this time - otherwise i still won't get any lol

I had a good day today as i stuck to plan 100% and had no syns (Since i'm saving them up). Though i didn't enjoy the Spanish Vegetable Paella from the SW magazine from Chirstmas time much. Not sure if i went wrong somewhere but i stuck to the recipe - Ahh Well will not be making it again lol

Green Day:

Breakfast: Weetabix Omelette (HEB) with banana and Onken FF Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch: Cheese Toasties (HEB & HEA)

Dinner: Spanish Vegetable Paella

Snacks: 2 x Apples, 2 x oranges, Tea x 3 (HEA)

Syns:None :D (Saving up for my meal out for my friend's 21st birthday meal :D)

Exercise: Level 1 on 30 day shred

Hmmmmm i know i should feel really achey after the first session on the 30 dat shred but i feel normal lol. Maybe the aches going to come tomorrow lol

Last edited:
Back