Sum's Diary

Well done Sum. Sounds like a good day. I love the syn tin. I have one at home (although I have stuff spilling out of it !) and also 2 big plastic tubs of cereal bars (actually I think I almost have a years supply of cereal bars in there !!!!). Yum yum yum.

Gail x

Haha thats brillaint Gail - I do have to admit my 'tin' is kinda overflowing lol

I've had a good day today and i am well proud of myself aswell. Went to see my friend and we had a cup of tea, so she offered me a Sainsbury Double Chocolate Chip Cookie but i turned it down :eek: saying it was ok and i didn't want one lol thats a first for me. So i had an Alpen Light bar with my tea instead :cool:

Green Day:

Breakfast: Special K (HEB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA) and banana

Lunch: Spanish Vegetable Paella

Dinner: Stir Fry with egg fried rice (Including peas, spring onions and mushrooms)

Snacks: Apple, Orange, Pear, Tea x 3 (HEA), 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Syns:
Sugar (2 syns)

Exercise: Level 1 on 30 day shred (Day 2)

Yesterday:

As you know i went for a meal out with my friends last night to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday. I personally think i had a good day - wasn't sure what day i was having at first but it turned out to be a Green Day lol.

The reason i didn't have any pudding was none of the options were Vegetarian approved and so i had an valid excuse lol

Breakfast: Quorn sausages, Baked Beans and a fried egg (with Apple and Banana)

Lunch: Pasta n sauce with a large salad

Dinner: Meal out – Apricot and Goat’s cheese nut roast with carrots, lettuce and new potatoes. 2 x Pepsi Max and no pudding

Snacks: Apple, Orange, Pear, Tea x 2 (HEA),

Syns:
I don’t know how many syns were in the nut roast (It was a halthy option) but I haven’t had my HEB and HEB so I’m going to make the nut roast to be 15 syns which is my daily allowance and I save up syns for 2 days so it it is over that then it won’t affect my hard work this week because I have 3 days worth of syns to cover for that I meal.

Exercise: Level 1 on 30 day shred (Day 3)

Since i didn't have any pudding yesterday i will have a choccie bar with my tea tonight or make that SW chocolate pudding or curly wurly cake to make up for it :D

I had a good day today - Hope it shows up in my weight loss on tuesday.

Green Day:
Breakfast: Creamy Mushrooms with 3 WW Danish Brown toast (HEB & part HEA)

Lunch: Quorn Sandwich with lettuce and Cheese (HEB &HEA) (1 laughing cow triangle Part HEA)

Dinner: Stir fry with egg fried rice and quorn pieces

Snacks: Apple, Pear, Orange, 2 x Kiwi Fruit, Onken FF Vanilla Yogurt, Tea x 3 (part HEA),

Syns:
Pink Panther Wafer (2 syns)
French Fries (4 ½ syns)
Curly wurly (6 ½ syns)

Exercise: Level 1 on 30 day shred

I love reading what you've eaten. It always sounds delicious and a bit more exciting than my food ! (apart from your lunches at Uni (fruit and Alpen lights) which sound substantially LESS exciting than my food :p)

Well done on avoiding the pudding yesterday and well done on making up for that with your syns later so that you had something sweet and didn't feel deprived.

Please look after Smartie this week because I think she is feeling a bit fragile. Thanks.

Gail x

Hehe Thanks Gail and don't worry hopefully this week i'll have more of a substantial lunch at Uni :p

And don't worry Gail Smartie always has my support and i will look after it whether she likes it or not. This is why she refers to me as her mother at times :rolleyes: Xx

Sum said:
Hehe Thanks Gail and don't worry hopefully this week i'll have more of a substantial lunch at Uni :p

And don't worry Gail Smartie always has my support and i will look after it whether she likes it or not. This is why she refers to me as her mother at times :rolleyes: Xx

I will be watching your lunches. You can't get anything past me (unless of course you don't write it down.......:p)

Thank you for looking after Smartie. What is the age difference between you Mum ?

Gail x

I write eveything i eat down religiously Gail so i will write what i had for lunch down lol Otherwise if i have a gain i'd never know where i went wrong.

I even espeically brought a small container to put my sandwich in for tomorrow lol :p

Smartie's probably gonna kill me for saying this but there's 16 years and 1 month between us to be precise.

Anyhow i've had a good day today as i stuck to plan and still managed to have cake and pizza :eek: Ok it was a SW friendly recipes for both but still it made me feel good that i can be on plan and still have little treats :cool:

Green Day:
Breakfast: Magic Porridge (HEB) witha banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans and salad (Part HEA)

Dinner: Mash Pizza (HEA)

Snacks: Apple, Orange, Kiwi Fruit, some pineapple, Tea x 2 (part HEA), Onken FF Vanilla yogurt

Syns:
Curly wurly cake - 8 ½ syns for entire thing as used scan bran as my (HEB) but only had a quarter of the cake so about 2 ½ syns overall

Yep, so I am 36 and Sum is in her 50's mwahahahahahaha

*runs away*

Hahaha Well i was telling Gail about our physical age but if we're talking mental ages then i'm definatly older :p

*Hides aswell*

*Chases Sum, brandishing a copy of my birth certificate ready to bop on her head*

She had better be worried, my birth certificate is that old, it was written on a peice of slate :eek:

*Chases Sum, brandishing a copy of my birth certificate ready to bop on her head*

She had better be worried, my birth certificate is that old, it was written on a peice of slate :eek:

Ahhh but according to you i am a smurf and wear a nappy on my head so chase me all you like but bopping me on the head with the piece of slate won't hurt me as that will act as protection :p

P.s. Can your fraile bones that that much exercise Smartie?

*Goes into hiding :hide:*

Hste to tell you this Sum, when I made that avatar for you I got that nappy from a used nappy sack :p

:eek: Don't tell me it was your used Nappy sack - cos thats just wrong :p

Ha ha ha ha ha :)

I had a good day and i had a proper lunch :p though i wasn't at Uni as my first lecture wasn't on lol but im gonna ignore that and be happy i had lunch :p

Green day:

Breakfast: Eggs, beans and toast (HEB) withan apple

Lunch: Quorn and Cheese (HEB & HEA) toastie with a banana

Dinner: Lentils with boiled rice

Snacks: Orange, Tea x 1 (part HEA)

Syns:
Curly wurly cake slice leftover – 4 ½ for a slice as I’m not sure that my HEB from yesterday that I used to cook it counts today
Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)
Dairy Buttons (4 syns)

Ahh my day today has been all over the place because it really hasn't gone that well cooking wise/syns wise. Don't worry i stayed on plan and within my syns but still i'm gonna have my little moan lol :rolleyes:

I went to my mum's friends house with her today and she offered me a J2O. Me being stupid thought oh it won't be too high in syns and had one. Came home and looked it up online and it is 6 1/2 syns :eek: A J2O is not worth 6 1/2 syns i don't think.

Then i had a chocolate pudding disaster - Made the chocolate pudding from a recipe on this forum and i hated it.

Ahhh so i wasted most of my syns today on these two things but ahh well i still have enough for the chocolate bunny that i brought a few days ago which is 7 syns.

Ahh sorry for my little moan and so on to my food diary:

Green Day:

Breakfast: Puffed wheat cereal with Semi Skimmed milk (HEB and HEA) witha banana

Lunch: Quorn Sausages sarnie (HEB & part HEA) with an apple

Dinner: Baked beans and pasta with a salad

Snacks: Pear, Apple, 2 x Oranges, Tea x 3 (part HEA)

Syns:
J2O (6 ½ syns) I got conned :( Not happy – will next time refuse the drink my mum friends offers me as that’s a lot of syns for a drink :eek:
Coco powder (2 syns) – Used this is that chocolate pudding everyone was say was nice (The tofu one) and it was so horrible! :( Did not like it one bit, only had about 1 spoonful and chucked the rest away in the end.
Chocolate bunny (7 syns)

Well done for sticking to plan. But sorry to hear about the J20. I completely agree that it's not worth the syns. Oh well, we live and learn. We've all had time like that. I felt sick when I realised that I was eating 2 Alpen bars not Alpen lights and felt SO stupid. But I'm over it now (sort of !!!).

Baked beans and pasta.......interesting choice of evening meal ;)

Good to see a proper lunch in your diary though :)

Gail x

:eek: Gail thats awful but atleast you know its alpen lights we are allowed and lol you are right we do learn from these things. I'm cringing thinking about how many J20's i had over christmas now lol Ahh well

And someone in my class actually suggetsed the baked beans, cheese and pasta meal - i know it sounds odd but i tired it out and it is nice :p

I had a good day today but i think i need to think of what to use my syns on other than chocolate because i feel like a chocolate addict at the moment as i have a one nearly everyday (obviosuly in my syns) but i'm thinking maybe its too much chocolate lol

Green Day:

Breakfast: French bread (HEB) withOnken FF Vanilla Yogurt,a banana, 2 strawberries, some chopped grapes and blueberries

Lunch: Jacket potato with spaghetti hoops, cheese (HEA) and salad

Dinner: Quorn tikka masala with boiled rice

Snacks: Grapes, strawberries, Apple, Tea x 3 (HEA), 2 x Alpen Light bars, FF Natural yogurt

Syns:
Nutella (2 syns)
Asian Sweet (5 syns)

Last edited:
Back