Sum's Diary

I had a good day today again - It was 100% :D So it seems no go go dancing for me on Sunday :p

Green Day:
Breakfast: Chocolate Weetabix with Semi Skimmed miles (HEB&HEA) with banana and grapes

Lunch: Leek and potato soup with scan brans (HEB)

Dinner: Quorn sausages, mash, baked beans and mushy peas

Snacks: Apple, Pear, Orange, Tea x 3 (Part HEA), strawberries, grapes, blueberries, natural fromage frais

Syns:
Weetabix (2 syns)
Milo (7 syns) with part of my HEA

Exercise: Level 2 on 30 day shred

Am i the only one with the munchies at the moment? I've eaten loads today but it was all free food and within my syns. Other than that i've had a 100% day again so it looks like will not have to go go dance tomorrow :D

Green Day:
Breakfast: Baked Beans, egg and 3 WW Danish Brown toast (HEB) with banana and orange

Lunch: Leek and potato soup

Dinner: Quorn sausage and bean casserole with salad

Snacks: Apple, Pear, 2 x Kiwi Fruit, Tea x 3 (HEA), 2 x Alpen Light (HEB), Onken FF Vanilla Yogurt

Syns:
Mini Twister (2 syns)
Quality Street (2 syns)
Low syn chocolate cake (3 ½ syns)

Hope you had a good weekend and got lots of work done. Don't feel the need to respond if you're busy but I wanted to say good luck for Tuesday and look after Smartie while she's still skint please. Thanks.

Gail x

Thanks Gail and DOn't worry i will look after Smartie. My work is going pretty well i'm half way done on my 4,000 words essay and have 600 words on my 2,000 words essay :D

I had a good day - My friend was home from uni so i went to see her and i resisted chocolate which was amazing :D

Green Day:
Breakfast: Puffed Wheat (HEB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA), Banana, strawberries and grapes

Lunch: Nothing – Was at my friend’s and didn’t want any chocolates or junk food

Dinner: Lentil dahl with boiled rice and a boiled egg lol

Snacks: Apple, Pear, Orange, Tea x 3 (HEA), 2 x Alpen Light (HEB),

Syns:
Sugar (4 syns)
Quality Street (2 syns)
Low syn chocolate cake (3 ½ syns)
Toffee yogurt (2 syns)

I had a good day today and am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow weigh in. Its taster so am going to cook some lamb Kofta's to take in with Dip so might do an EE day tomorrow. Also my dad's informed me that he will bring home a Mango lassi for me tomorrow even though i said i don't want one (Well i love them really), i know if dad brings one home i will have it as it calls my name and i was craving one the other day. SW online and this forum doesn't have the syn value of it so i've looked up the nutritional information and most sites say 85 calories per glass but to be on the safe side i'm going to not have any syns tomorrow and instead just have the mango lassi in the evening after weigh in. So am counting the lassi to be 10 syns to be on the safe side :D

Ok enough of my waffle - Green Day:
Breakfast: Egg and Nimble toast (HEB) with Banana and pear

Lunch: Orange and apple (No break from my lessons in uni and then had to drive home)

Dinner: Bachelors wholemeal tomato pasta with jacket pot and salad (HEA)

Snacks: Orange, blueberries, Tea x 2 (HEA), Shape yogurt, some Onken FF Vanilla yogurt

Syns:
Tomato ketchup (2 syns)
Cheese spread (1 syn)
Low syn chocolate cake (4 syns)
Reduced fat whipped cream (1/2 syn)

Well done on the essay over the weekend. I love mango lassi too so I can understand why you wouldn't be able to resist. My opinion (based on no evidence at all !) is that it would be more than 85 calories per glass (unless it's a very small glass) so I agree with your plan and think it sounds sensible. This plan has got to fit in with life and this is exactly one of those occasions. So go for it, enjoy and savour the moment :)

Gail x

Thanks Gail and i really did savour the mango lassi - it was soo nice and defiantly worth saving my syns up for.

Ohh before i forget - 2lbs off today :D

As it was a taster evening and i made lamb kofta's i did an EE day instead of my usual green.

Extra Easy Day:
Breakfast: Big Fruit salad

Lunch: Lamb kofta’s with Melon and orange

Dinner: Chickpea Dahl with Wholemeal pitta bread (HEB) with a big salad

Snacks: apple, Tea x 2 (HEA), Shape yogurt

Syns:
Mango Lassi (10 syns)

Ahh i felt unwell today - no idea why but i still stuck 100% to plan. So have had a good day food wise

Green Day:
Breakfast: Chocolate weetabix (HEB) with semi skimmed milk (HEA) with banana

Lunch: Leek and potato soup with 2 scan brans

Dinner: Mushy pea curry with boiled rice

Snacks: Apple, Orange, Kiwi Fruit, Tea x 3 (HEA), Hi Fi bar (HEB), Onken FF strawberry yogurt

Syns:
Weetabix ( 2 syns)
Pink wafer (2 syns)
Scan bran (2 syns)
Mini gingerbread man (2 syns)

Another 100% day down! Woohoo! And i'm still doing my shredding (am on day 11 of level 2) so have been doing it continuiously for ages :p

Green Day:
Breakfast: French bread (HEB) with Banana

Lunch: Leek and potato soup with pear

Dinner: Mushy pea curry with boiled rice and salad

Snacks: 2 x Kiwi Fruit, Orange, Grapes, Tea x 3 (HEA), Weetabix oat bar (HEB)

Syns:
Tomato ketchup ( 2 syns)
Curly wurly (6.5 syns)

Oh Sum - was doing great with my red days and not a sw chip craving in sight..... then I saw your mushy pea curry mention and... nom! have to have some... so maybe tomorrow :p Since I'm on Day 2 of success express today. :bliss:

Well done on being SO far into the shread!!!!!! :O
I gave up on day four (LAST TIME!) Now I'm on level 1 - Day 4 (again!!!!!!) will hopefully get to five :p

Sounds like you're doing great! Very much in awe of your 10 100% days!!!

Hahaha i'm not to blame Ela ine if you love the mushy pea curry :p I don't know how you can like red days - Don't you feel hungry? I've tried red and they just don't work for me :rolleyes: I think i love potato's and pasta too much lol

But Yays on your 2nd day of Sucess express :party0011:Are you enjoying it?

Thank you and i'm sure you'll stick to shredding this time as who doesn't like a bit of Jillian torture ;) Good Luck with your shredding

Ooohh and wait until you get to level 2 its a big step up from level 1 :eek:

Thank you babe76 and i did remember to take my measurements before - After 10 days i had lost 1 inch from my bust and 1 inch from my waist :D Will measure myself again after i complete level 2 :)

Well Done on your weight loss so far and good luck for the future :D

Phew! I've had a 100% day today after nearly slipping up since i read my book wrong :p I thought that we were allowed 42g of Bran flakes (Its actually all bran that we're allowed to have 42g) lol So after i had 42g of Bran flakes i went to check my book and read that we're only allowed 28g of Bran flakes so i had to count my breakfast as 2xHEB instead of 1. Ahhh well atleast i've had a 100% day after all :D

Green Day:
Breakfast: Bran flakes (2 x HEB) with Onken FF Vanilla yogurt and a Banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with mushy pea curry (lol the mush pea curry is finally finished) with a Pear

Dinner: Spaghetti and quorn meatballs (HEA)

Snacks: Apple, 2 x Kiwi Fruit, White Grapefruit, Tea x 2 (HEA)

Syns:
2 gingerbread men (4 syns)

Ahaha you are! You're green days sound lush :p

Iiii have had another success express day - enjoying it (as feeling very healthy and a little bit more slender) but very much looking forward to a green day tomorrow :p

Feeling a bit down after a sneaky peak in the wii (shows no change :-( ) but hopeful that's just me being silly for checking!
Sounds like you've had another great day - well dioonnneee girl!!! xx

That sounds good Ela ine - Do tell me how your WI goes. Plus i'm sure the scales will reflect your hard work but if they don't then it seems you are losing inches which is even better :D (P.s. Wii's are evil little things just like scales)

And i just noticed that you have completed 9 100% day so go you :woohoo:Xx

Lunch: Jacket potato with mushy pea curry (lol the mush pea curry is finally finished)

Told ya it made loads :p And its great on jacket potatoes. I made it again tonight and with the addition of the quorn peices, you know who loved it :eek: Mind you when he said 'oh, you have put chicken in it - great' I didnt correct him :D

Phew! I've had a 100% day today after nearly slipping up since i read my book wrong :p I thought that we were allowed 42g of Bran flakes (Its actually all bran that we're allowed to have 42g) lol So after i had 42g of Bran flakes i went to check my book and read that we're only allowed 28g of Bran flakes so i had to count my breakfast as 2xHEB instead of 1. Ahhh well atleast i've had a 100% day after all :D

Hmmmm. I'm trying to figure this out :confused: If 1 x 28g is a HexB, isn't 28 x 2 = 56g ??? That means you have had 1.5 HexB's. In my book, that would mean a top up of 1 x Alpen light :)

You are putting me to shame with your shredding. Guess what I'm going to try and do tomorrow..................!

Well done on your week :)

Gail x

Smartie that is brillaint - Its defiantly nice with the quorn pieces i have to say and i'm glad that he likes it too :D

Ahhh you have a very true point there Gail i knew that 2 x 28g was 56g so i had some of my HEB leftover, but i forgot about the fact that were allowed 2 Alpen light bars as a HEB :p lol Ahh Well i can't bring over my 1/2 HEB to have today :rolleyes: But i will keep that in mind for next time ;)

Hehe Thank you and Good luck with your shredding, Hope you have a lovely weekend and Good Luck for Sunday too Xx

Another 100% day down :D Ahh is it odd that i'm starting to feel much happier with SW? As time progresses the more i feel comfortable that i understand the plan. I'm not really feeeling deprived anymore either - Tonight i had a hot chocolate with Marshmallows and whipped cream (it was all within my syns obviously) as my saturday treat so i'm feel happy and very motivated :cool:

Green Day:
Breakfast: Weetabix omelette (HEB) with Onken FF strawberry yogurt, strawberries and a Banana

Lunch: Spicy carrot soup and apple

Dinner: Spaghetti and quorn meatballs (HEA)

Snacks: Pink Grapefruit, Grapes, Orange, Pear, Tea x 2 (HEA), Hi Fi Bar (HEB)

Syns:
2 Scan Bran (2 syns)
Highlight hot chocolate (2 syns)
Reduce fat whipped cream (1/2 syn)
Marshmallows (2 ½ syns)

Exercise: None as i overslept :eek: will try and do it tomorrow morning

Back