Sunday is the new Monday!

Taz

Spam Hunter
Like everyone else weekends seem to be a bit of a stumbling block. For me, as I'm not a 9-5er I don't necessarily have weekends off but they are weekends nontheless!

I weigh in on a Wednesday and have a day off on Thursday. On friday I am back on plan but with a little less restriction and this seems to continue into the weekend. Then on a Monday I get all geared up for WI and go Syn free for the 3 days to even out my week. So that is 3 strict and 4 lax days which is surely the wrong way around?!

So here is the proposal:

Now I go to the gym, Sunday is a gym/swim day. Friday and Saturday are my days off exercise. SO I will WI as normal on Wednesday, continue with the usual Thursday, Friday and Saturday regime then Sunday will be the start of the week and therefore the start the strict on plan days!

There you go guys, incorporate exercise/activity into Sundays and make it the beginning of the week!

Get you miss all motivated lol
Fair play - Good for you1 x

Hi Taz

you sound like you have a plan, GO GIRL!!!

wooohooo i dont have everyweekend off so uno me i exercise evryday lol dont feel guilty at all then ha course i mix it up so im not on overload! :) ur plans ace! x

For me it's all the other way up, really - I don't work, so I find weekends are the easiest days to stick to plan when my husband is around to keep an eye on me!!

Hope this works for you Taz - good luck! :D

Back