SUNDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

Hiya BL, yes due back to work tomorrow, popped in on Fri for half an hour (at my boss's suggestion) - they were all heads down, hard at work, so I hardly said 2 words to anyone! Joy!!! Some things never change!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, Lady if you are ready <holding pocket out for you to jump in to> :D

See you later this afternoon!!!

<waves>

Oooh!! My Camos that I bought to ride in were skin tight when I bought them - I know have them on, with leggings on underneath and they are STILL too big!!! :D

Gonne be in my lovley leathers before I know it!! Yesss!!!!

See you laters!!!

XX

I am in especially as there is now a lot of room for me:wave_cry:

Another disaster with the muffin, this time 1 pack vanilla and half a fruit bar. The bits didn't melt, and the pack didn't set, despite being nuked for over 2 minutes! Just ended up with gloop! Oh well, never mind!!!:rolleyes:

I swear BL has a magic microwave cos shes so good at making all of these and mine always go t*** up!
:D :D xx

Kellie=];490589 said:
I swear BL has a magic microwave cos shes so good at making all of these and mine always go t*** up!
:D :D xx

Have to agree I am pants at it also but think I might I say might have mastered pompadoms

I am struggling a bit today, starving, just had a bar and only got one sachet left. Will have to go to bed early tonight, after Dancing on Ice of course.

Think I will drink some sparkling water that usually helps a bit.

fill urself up with water and coffee =]
xxxxxxxxx
have a bath!
xxxxxxxxxx
just distract urself
xxxxx

Yep kellie just gonna go out and fiddle with the horses. ;)

Bex - great news on the top and jeans ---- I love it when things first fit and then go loose :)

Lady - be gentle with those horses.

Kellie I like your new pic - that's a good one.

BL hope you're having a great ride!

I've been out all day, been in 10 minutes and now about to go out again for a couple of hours.

Be in later .......

I'm having a bit of a 'mare today too, I think it's because I have nothing planned to do, just mooching about like a spare part, so feel starving and just want to eat. Shamed to say I have lapsed :mad::mad::mad:, just picking at things and nibbling, annoyed at myself now!

Even been for a walk but that didn't take my mind off it! Grrrrr!!!

I'd be alright if it wasn't for that pesky chatterbox!!!

Well back in from the Neddies feeling very refreshed and virtous, running up that muck heap must of burnt a few calories.

Dear daughter is gonna do OH dinner to night as I said earlier feeling a bit weak and dont wanna be out in the kitchen. Have a 2 litre bottle of Sparkling water by my side that will fill me up.

Love Sundays, Dancing on Ice I am an addict.

After the to do with Dear daughter we have agreed to right a contract, well I am anyway with set rules that will be pinned up for all to see. Just gonna do that now that will keep me busy.:D We decided to wait a bit before doing so to ensure all the anger had gone from our minds. God I am in adult mode.

Hello!! I'm baaaaa-a-a-a-ck!!! Just like a recurring nightmare!!! :D

Had a GREAT ride!! Boy did that feel good!!!! I was nervous - but the nerves vaporised by the end of the driveway!!!! LOL It felt so good to be back on the bike. I didn;t stop smiling for the first 10 or 15 miles!! Then I had to cause my jaw hurt!!!And I was afriad if I ate too many bugs it would throw me out of ketosis!!! hehehehe LOL

Coming home, just now, the cold did go right into my knee though, so going to have some soup and a hot soak. (Not in the soup though!! :D)

I had no self conscious moments about being seen on the bike - I used to, but I felt proud, and so happy!!! :D

My hubby said my camo's were not strong enough and told me to put jeans on under! I told him he was mad - I was lucky to have leggings on!! SO I obliged and was waiting to say I TOLD YOU SO...and you know what? Not only did I get back into yet another pair of jeans, but I had leggings, those jeans NAD camos on!!! LOL I did a littley snoopy dance I did!

ANyway - going to eat some soup now and will catch up with the other posts soon!!!

XXXX

Hugs and kisses to all of you becasue I just think each and every one of you is so special and wonderfil. I really do mean that!!! :)

Sounds like you've had a great time ---- never thought about those there bugs knocking you out of ketosis!!!! Swines they are :D

We had to go to Oulton Park today and hubby was wishing that he was on his bike.

Evening everyone... hope you all had a fantastic day... glad to hear your ride went well BL!
Our trip to Felixstowe was excellent, took some great photos and had a lovely walk... I love the sunshine, really makes you smile :D

hi blonde logic im sooooo jealous i havent been on a bike for a while i had a suzuki gs500 but it had to go as i kept getting pregnant and the babies car seat wouldnt stay on the back if im good this week can i come and play on yours (no babies allowed)
Dalite

Aww, Dalite - I bet you miss it. But not a bad trade-off having the little ones. :)

you can come play on mine! I'll play with the babies!!

I can't take a pillion - I just can't bring myself to do it. If anything ever went wrong, god forbid, and my passenger was hurt, I couldn't live with that - so I am a solo rider only. :)

I just had a look at my christmas pics (5 weeks in) and the one took a few days ago (11 weeks in!)!! I'm starting to get a waist!! I can't believe the difference! Just put the most recent pic on gallery... I'm in shock :D

I plan on it!! I'm on a real high this week because the difference is really showing and the strokes are coming in fast and furious! Makes ya feel real good :D

Crikey Bex you look fantastic, are you sure you havnt airbrushed them;):D

I have managed, just, to stay out of the kitchen told OM to hide the wedding cake as it was calling me and I am not usually a wedding cake person.

Regarding my photos D daugter has managed to get them onto the other computer as this one wouldnt take them, but now I cant make the bloody keyboard work to email them to this computer, plus they are a bit dark and need lightening up. (Hair now being pulled out). I get so frustrated with these frigging things, perhaps thats what bought on the wedding cake fixation.

Oh well she will help again tomorrow.

Glad you all had a lovely day I do think the sunshine has something to do with it and congratulations to all those who have resisted today, and for those who havnt:whoopass:

Tomorrow is another day so put it behind you and all think positive.

Back