Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SUNDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by ladylite, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning everyone,

Well is nearly afternoon now. How are you all it is a beautiful sunny day in Berkshire.

How you all doing I have had 1 1/2 litres water and choc shake. I see you have all been very busy posting I had better try and catch up.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    morning all... off to the beach at felixstowe today, taking the camera, having a walk and then watching hubby and friend eat on the seafront (not gonna mention what!). Should be a lovely day as it is bright and sunny here in suffolk :) Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and successful day :D

4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know what i could really enjoy a walk on the beach havnt done that corrr since i dont know when.

I think I am gonna add that to my things to do for the future. I cant beleive I am saying i am going for a walk, used to hate it.:D

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    since the weight has been coming off... walking isn't half so scary :D

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Morning ladies!

Happy Sunday to you!! I have just come back from an errand....I was naughty and went and bought a pair of boots I saw a few weeks ago. They were on sale,so I couldn't NOT get them, right? :D Course when hubby wakes up I must confess. I am sure we will work out some sort of barter system. hheheh :D

We are taking tha Harleys out today! Will be my first ride since I had surgery on my knees in September!! Feel a litle nervous but that should soon dissappear once I have the breeze and sun on my face!!!

Have a good day!!

And thanks for your comment on the other thread Bex. Blooody virus. :D

7. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    BL... hope you have a fabulous ride... it's such a beautiful day that I've got the biggest grin on my face :D
    I've put jeans and a top on today, I bought the top 3 weeks ago and it didn't fit! it does now! and my jeans were so tight 3 weeks ago I had to take them off! today they are loose fitting :D I love lighterlife :D

8. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Excellant BEX!!!! THats cool!! ANd you have a great day too- it is beautiful out!!!

XX

9. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great about the jeans bex hope you enjoyed your walk and BL I am jealous.

10. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I will take you in me pocket Mary!! In spirit anyway!!! :D

Hubby just woke up, sonot long now!! (He's not lazy - his shift finished at 7am this morning!) :D

11. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Morning!
    I made a choc muffin last night with a bit of the fruits of the forest drinks flavouring in it- absolutly delicious!!!!
    go make one!! hehe.
    have a good dayyyy!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

12. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I did that onc already!!:p :D It is yummy!!! And I swear - the fruit, toffee and lemon bars are soooo nice in the muffins! Better then on their own I think!!! You only knee half a bar for one muffin and its yummyyyyyy!!!!

13. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    do you have to mash it up ? or does it just sort of melt? lol?
    x

14. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    oh i heard yesterday that the nutcrunch bars wont be avaliable for a good few weeks.
    tbh i hate the things- but just for anyone who likes them stock up at ur next meeting =]
    xxxx

15. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    No, just cut the bars into little squares, about a 1/4" or smaller....then make the batter,making it slighlty wetter then you might usually do, then stir in the chunks, and they melt and get gooey, and the edges get kind of crispy - its gorge!! I cook mind for 1 minute 40 seconds on high in an 800w microwave. Good luck!!

My favourite is Vanilla with 1/4 or tsp of St Clements and the lemon bar. I swear it comes out like cake! Caramel is good with both the toffe or the fruit bars. Enjoy!!

16. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    awesome! thankyou =]
    xxxxxxx

17. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Kellie, Lady and BEx - just sent you a PM :)

18. tiffanydiamond

tiffanydiamond Full Member

OOh i think i might try that, i love my choc muffin in the morning!

Well don't you think the sun makes everyone feel so positive!! It's great to have a couple of days like this in what is usually a miserable feb.

I feel like i have bundles of energy today which is great. I took my 2 young sons out for a little bike ride and now we are off into B'ham city centre to go and watch Stomp at the theatre, i can't wait! More to see the look on my sons faces when they watch it as i'm sure they will be blown away!!

Have a good everyone, make sure you get outside and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine!!
    :party0048:

19. Greenockgal

Greenockgal Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    BL, how much water do you put in, and do you use a a whole pack? I tried yesterday, and it was a disaster! I used a whole vanilla pack and a whole toffee bar, it all eruped like a volcano and went all over the mocrowave! I ended up with goo, and nothing left in the ramekin!! Was not too chuffed to say the least!!!

20. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Ahhhh, yes, I only use half a bar, whether I am using half a pack or a full pack, and that varies on my day. A whole pack and half a bar comes out like cake, taller and fluffier, where half a pack and half a bar comes out like a biscuit - a bit chewier and slightly crunchy on the edges and where any bar bits really cooked through.

Its hard to say how much water I use - I just get a very slow stream of HOT water from the tap and hold the mix under and stir until it is the right consistancy - it is on the thinner side, but not runny...kind of the consistancy of a somehwat thinner ketchup???

One bar is too much - as they do melt. I cut them very small.

Hope that helps?

Hope you are alright and feeling good. Are you back to work tomorrow?? :)

XX

21. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well - we are off now for our ride! We won't be too long - its just a 'get my feet wet again' ride!!

So, Lady if you are ready <holding pocket out for you to jump in to> :D

See you later this afternoon!!!

<waves>

Oooh!! My Camos that I bought to ride in were skin tight when I bought them - I know have them on, with leggings on underneath and they are STILL too big!!! :D

Gonne be in my lovley leathers before I know it!! Yesss!!!!

See you laters!!!

XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.